VN Others Completed Yarisa Girlfriend ~The Innocent and Sweetheart Turns Out to Be the Belle of the Yarisa Club~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The plot goes like this:
The protagonist is in love with Airi (the heroine) because she is beautiful,kind and refined. But one day when he goes back to the tennis club to get something he forgot finds Airi having sex with one of the members of the club.
The next day he asks both the member and Airi if they are dating both denied this so he thinks the sex he saw was his imagination,soon after the tennis club go to get drinks,and after the party Airi starts touching two club members,the protagonist sees this and follows them to the club room and finds Airi having sex with the two guys.
The protagonist then has two options...forget her or confessing.

If he forgets then he asks the guys to take him with them to have sex with Airi...and starts having group sex with him and 3 more guys...and she is insatiable...the game ends with the protagonist forming part of Airi's sex friends.

If he confesses he realizes that he can't satisfy Airi alone so he has two options again...let her have sex with all the men she wants...or trying to sastisfy her by himself.

If he chooses to let her have sex with other guys she will keep fucking the entire tennis club with her new boyfriends blessing (also the majority of the sex scenes are from this route) they do make it work and have a pretty stable relationship...knowing that Airi is screwing like 30 guys including him but she doesn't get stolen.

If he chooses to satisfy her by himself...he will have a pretty rough time keeping up with her lust...but all the tennis club members help the protagonist by giving him advice of how to satisfy her...and he WILL achieve this thanks to the advice taking Airi all to himself.

So yeah is not really Netorare...unless you count the protagonist stealing the girl from all the guys who fuck her in the true love route
TLDR - Guy falls in love with slut and can encourage the sluttiness or try to satisfy her.
Atelier Sakura games are so mid nowadays its sad.

Reactions: thefee

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The plot goes like this:
The protagonist is in love with Airi (the heroine) because she is beautiful,kind and refined. But one day when he goes back to the tennis club to get something he forgot finds Airi having sex with one of the members of the club.
The next day he asks both the member and Airi if they are dating both denied this so he thinks the sex he saw was his imagination,soon after the tennis club go to get drinks,and after the party Airi starts touching two club members,the protagonist sees this and follows them to the club room and finds Airi having sex with the two guys.
The protagonist then has two options...forget her or confessing.

If he forgets then he asks the guys to take him with them to have sex with Airi...and starts having group sex with him and 3 more guys...and she is insatiable...the game ends with the protagonist forming part of Airi's sex friends.

If he confesses he realizes that he can't satisfy Airi alone so he has two options again...let her have sex with all the men she wants...or trying to sastisfy her by himself.

If he chooses to let her have sex with other guys she will keep fucking the entire tennis club with her new boyfriends blessing (also the majority of the sex scenes are from this route) they do make it work and have a pretty stable relationship...knowing that Airi is screwing like 30 guys including him but she doesn't get stolen.

If he chooses to satisfy her by himself...he will have a pretty rough time keeping up with her lust...but all the tennis club members help the protagonist by giving him advice of how to satisfy her...and he WILL achieve this thanks to the advice taking Airi all to himself.

So yeah is not really Netorare...unless you count the protagonist stealing the girl from all the guys who fuck her in the true love route
Last time when I decided to play NTR game because someone said "Trust me, it's actually wholesome" it didn't end well. So I'll pass, although the endings do sound neat.

one of these days we will get a poly game from japanese devs... or maybe we did and i didn't notice

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Last time when I decided to play NTR game because someone said "Trust me, it's actually wholesome" it didn't end well. So I'll pass, although the endings do sound neat.

one of these days we will get a poly game from japanese devs... or maybe we did and i didn't notice
i played and completed one route and im close to finishing another and i did skip through it a little on the other route and it is wholesome

Reactions: StapleComm

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
^- This, and is IMHO a major reason why we've such distinctions between Netorare vs Cuckoldry/Netorase vs Swinging or Sharing. Because despite some anti's trying to push and bundle them together, the overall experience, story and outcome can be differently, and especially this game was rather wholesome about this scenario.

Yeah they sound like giga chads, this sounds like another gal kano game where its nice wholesome netorase. It's been so fucking long bruh and I have been starving :devilish:
Generally, that's honestly my prefered way. While i do consume/enjoy NTR Games as well, to be honest i'm often not too into the whole dark & gritty downspirale from GF/Wife get 'stolen' (and MC trashed/suffer) and enjoy it most for the scenes and stuff like that and it feeds my voyeroustic nature. Though i've to admit i like them if they are (esp. in Sandbox Games) a possible option because it gives wholesome routes and stuff much more weight&reward.

But generally if i've had the option, i prefer the NTS/Sharing/Swinging Route, which goes 'more' in the direction of wholesome where the wife/girlfriends still loves their partner/mc, but just enjoy sex with others. And if nuances like Harem and Lesbian comes into (which i'm bloody honest, normal not really a fan of lesbian-stuff - but in a harem setting with a male-mc i can enjoy them) it makes it differently anyway. (Not saying though that Lesbian/Bi NTR doesn't exist as well, but i'd argue for these cases the dynamic / scenario is build a bit differently -> most often such scenes (so far i encountered) don't get with the mindset in that one girl steals another girl).

/Edit: Oh and Netori can be quite nice too, but in that i also often prefer if the MC isn't an a''hole and that the 'stealing' is more justified (like as example her Husband/Boyfriend threads her badly).
---
Topic: I quite liked it, was a nice and wholesome NTS Game.

Reactions: Dave 237

asaness

Apr 9, 2018

I already summarized what happened and again i woudnt count this as NTR since Heroine was never in a relationship just sex friends so we cant count this as Netori , even if we ddint get to the true love route MC still manage to get some action by either becoming sex friends or even if he allowed her to sleep around Heroine loves MC for accepting that slutty part of her and even suggest marrying her in the Netorase/sharing route

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Pretty sure this should have NTR tag instead of swinging, there's no swapping happening just the MC letting the girl fuck all the club members despite being in a relationship in one route.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Pretty sure this should have NTR tag instead of swinging, there's no swapping happening just the MC letting the girl fuck all the club members despite being in a relationship in one route.
You should take some time to look into what swinging is, despite a popular misconception, swinging doesn't just refer to couple swapping. Rather swinging encompasses many aspects of sharing a spouse/partner, it's kind of the umbrella term for the sharing your partner world of sex, kind of like BDSM is the umbrella term for a lot of kinky things.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I already summarized what happened and again i woudnt count this as NTR
Yeah, sorry, bad choice of words.

even if we ddint get to the true love route MC still manage to get some action by either becoming sex friends or even if he allowed her to sleep around Heroine loves MC for accepting that slutty part of her and even suggest marrying her in the Netorase/sharing route
I actually like that, it's just that my brain is a dumb bitch and I would not enjoy actually reading all this

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I was confused by the title saying "Yarisa Girlfriend" and "Yarisa Club", so I decided to see what the Japanese meant.

Turns out,「ヤリサー」is slang for a university club centered around socializing and sex. It seems to come from a combination of「遣り」being slang for having sex, and「サークル」meaning "circle" (like circle of friends, people with common interests).

The More You Know

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No wonder! NTR and "wholesome" are not in the same universe, wellmade, sadly rarely found, NTS (netorase) and wholesome instead are a win-win. Look at the two major Netorase discussion and recommendation threads here on F95

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote