Mar 8, 2018
Soo maybe not much of help here i found the ep10 but its on 2 weird china servers maybe someone knows what to do with that better than me. I tried everything but the asian account making/loging etc is insane and i gave up after trying everything, its just the episode 10 but people say that ep9 is just lore and yapping all the sex stuff is in ep10
Its here if someone wants to try and share
and

dksomil

Nov 17, 2023
Soo maybe not much of help here i found the ep10 but its on 2 weird china servers maybe someone knows what to do with that better than me. I tried everything but the asian account making/loging etc is insane and i gave up after trying everything, its just the episode 10 but people say that ep9 is just lore and yapping all the sex stuff is in ep10
Its here if someone wants to try and share
and
I reuploaded it

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Someone have the password. Link here
the stuff in kemono is rancid, ep10 was imported only after the alternative update while the link to the mega is for the 7-22 release. It's probably intentional,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lbai63316

Jul 11, 2024
my man bought it at his own expense ,and the file is on " baidu netdisk ", a popular cloud disk in China,maybe i can upload it on other netdisk

lbai63316

Jul 11, 2024
my man bought it at his own expense ,and the file is on " baidu netdisk ", a popular cloud disk in China,maybe i can upload it on other netdisk
Someone's already a hero,but i have another link here , and the decompression password is "plus" , it valid for one month

Reactions: dksomil