CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Can someone mirror Purify Pussy 2 and 3 please?
Cant download these because of the filesizes without mega account. :(
If the link is directly from YeBirdie, she provide an unlimited folders so there's no limit and no account needed (I downloaded the 700GB straight in one go without Mega Account).

Just do note that if you use a download manager, like Jdownloader 2, it doesn't handle those so simply switch to your favorite browser and you can download those higher than 5GB files without issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lbai6 and schwachi

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I really don't understand animators who have file sizes this big but choose to use MEGA which has a daily limit. Clearly the creators themselves pay for a monthly fee to have that storage, but on top of having a sub to the creator's patreon, they also expect you to have a sub to MEGA as well to bypass the daily limit. Like c'mon that's insane.

Reactions: Poesboi69

randyst2

Mar 30, 2024
I really don't understand animators who have file sizes this big but choose to use MEGA which has a daily limit. Clearly the creators themselves pay for a monthly fee to have that storage, but on top of having a sub to the creator's patreon, they also expect you to have a sub to MEGA as well to bypass the daily limit. Like c'mon that's insane.
I agree but in this specific case it's like CuirCuir said earlier in the thread; if you're downloading from Birdie's own MEGA folder, then the limit doesn't apply to you. You can download as much as a day as you want.

Reactions: chebs1
Jul 11, 2022
Hmm but i don't know where is his thread
Right so you should probably search in the searchbar and if there aren't any results it probably means someone has either requested for the content or no one has the files. It's kind of a waiting game really, since this is file coming from individuals and stuff so you'll likely have to either find someone who has archived it all and can upload it here or you'll have to sub yourself

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I agree but in this specific case it's like CuirCuir said earlier in the thread; if you're downloading from Birdie's own MEGA folder, then the limit doesn't apply to you. You can download as much as a day as you want.
Oh I didn't know. Never heard of such a thing before on MEGA.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote