• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
This Kiriko animation was easily one of the most impressive works I've seen in a while. I still prefer the more "realistic" looking stuff... but when it comes to this style, Yeero has the throne.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
This Kiriko animation was easily one of the most impressive works I've seen in a while. I still prefer the more "realistic" looking stuff... but when it comes to this style, Yeero has the throne.
What artist have a realistic look, HydraFXX?

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
What artist have a realistic look, HydraFXX?
Yeah, Hydra is my absolute favorite. Then probably Bulging Senpai, KisX, Rash Nemain and Rescraft. But Yeero, VG, Nagoo and other great more "stylized" artists come right after. I guess the more correct term would've been "hyperrealistic" (?) since these are all video game characters after all.

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Since the new video finally dropped, here are some signatures for Yeero enjoyers.

YeeroSIG-7scenes-24fps-v1.gif

I'll put the rest in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a custom version with the scenes you like from these, feel free to dm me.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, Hydra is my absolute favorite. Then probably Bulging Senpai, KisX, Rash Nemain and Rescraft. But Yeero, VG, Nagoo and other great more "stylized" artists come right after. I guess the more correct term would've been "hyperrealistic" (?) since these are all video game characters after all.
Hydra graphical quality is good but all animations is too short. Like 30 sec to 1 minute. We need more longer animations.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Hydra graphical quality is good but all animations is too short. Like 30 sec to 1 minute. We need more longer animations.
I'm still waiting for nagoo's new yuffie animation, I've been waiting for two months, and I have a hunch that the day after tomorrow will be the day it's released:love:

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
He should make a loop out of this without annoying cuts. The only good part of the animation
View attachment 2716086
Maybe you can try to make it yourself, because I will tell you not to expect yeero to finish it, after all, it took him about 2 months to make kiriko animation, and he seems to be addicted to playing Pokemon recently, so if you make it and share it, I believe you get happiness, and we all get happiness from you. :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes