5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Anywhere else, these are most likely games you mean, because it’s strange to talk about shitshow from Netflix, since the characters there simply have book names and have nothing in common with the originals. :HideThePain:

CDPR have openly always loved Triss, so nothing new, I mean three games are dedicated to her and Yen only appears in one, where almost every NPC says that you should choose Triss.

I for one wouldn't mind a little mother/daughter love with the witcher-princess.
Exactly my point. I haven't watched netflix catastrophe I know its awful, watched older one, and read books(all of em, still have them). And played games up till second game. Overall reading books, gives much much more joy honestly. While games provided with good action and adventure dose, but lacked certain things from story.
Anywhere else, these are most likely games you mean
yes
where almost every NPC says that you should choose Triss
Yenn is simply wild beast, hard to tame. :D

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
CDPR have openly always loved Triss, so nothing new, I mean three games are dedicated to her and Yen only appears in one, where almost every NPC says that you should choose Triss.
Not to mention the game goes out of it's way to make Yen such a bitch... At the end of the game, i found myself agreeing with Lambert in just what the fuck it is that Geralt sees in Yen to be so in love with her. Although i dropped the game before finishing it, if i did finish it, i'd have chosen the Ciri ending, seems far more fitting for Geralt.

Truth is, neither Yen nor Triss are right for Geralt... Shani would've been my best pick for him, were it not for their age gap. Yen is a bossy, "take my way or take the highway" kind of bitch, and Triss is a shady, manipulative kind of bitch. Unlike Dandelion, Geralt has terrible luck with women in his life, wich is heartbreaking as (canon) Geralt has a heart of gold >.<

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Spoileralert:

Nuff said.

Bonus:

Best regards from Corvo Bianco. :D

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Not to mention the game goes out of it's way to make Yen such a bitch... At the end of the game, i found myself agreeing with Lambert in just what the fuck it is that Geralt sees in Yen to be so in love with her. Although i dropped the game before finishing it, if i did finish it, i'd have chosen the Ciri ending, seems far more fitting for Geralt.

Truth is, neither Yen nor Triss are right for Geralt... Shani would've been my best pick for him, were it not for their age gap. Yen is a bossy, "take my way or take the highway" kind of bitch, and Triss is a shady, manipulative kind of bitch. Unlike Dandelion, Geralt has terrible luck with women in his life, wich is heartbreaking as (canon) Geralt has a heart of gold >.<
To be honest, in the books I really dislike Geralt, in the games he is a little better. Yenn was always the catalyst that pushed him to action. In the books he came across as an indecisive wimp, at least for me. Unlike him, I always liked Cahir much more. As for Shani, she is certainly good, but she deserves much more than the old sterile witcher. :HideThePain:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
guess you mightve missed ciri trainer?
Shit, i actually did miss it. Thanks for the suggestion lol, will look it up

o be honest, in the books I really dislike Geralt, in the games he is a little better. Yenn was always the catalyst that pushed him to action. In the books he came across as an indecisive wimp, at least for me. Unlike him, I always liked Cahir much more. As for Shani, she is certainly good, but she deserves much more than the old sterile witcher.
He was an indecisive wimp because he didn't want to get involved in anyone's affairs tbh. He just wanted to do his job as a witcher and live a quiet life all by himself. He could definitely be kind of a dick sometimes though.

I wouldn't really call Yennefer a bad person either, but she is definitely not marriage material. More like, she'd be a good friend to keep around, but never to the point of getting intimate. As for Triss, well... I wouldn't keep a grudge with her after her apology in W3, but i also wouldn't really want her around in my life. I'd simply agree for each of us go our own separate ways and never see each other again

Last edited:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
One minor criticism, for the small amount of text you need to push the space bar a lot in this one, for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It adds nothing but annoyance.

Reactions: Ephroda8

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YensGrimoire-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tirthankar Mandal

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Yennefer>Shani>Triss

If you consider the series as non canon fanfic garbage as you should.
The betrayal of Triss is unforgivable, she abused Geralt and turned in the thing he absolutely did not want to be and only wants to "own" him. Yennifer is the ice queen on the outside with a tender loving heart and major mother figure for Ciri, if you don't know this you have not read the books or finished the games. Their destinies are linked by fate as Geralt is linked to Ciri.
Anna Henrietta in the games is also a good option, would have been cool for Gerald to end as a ruler. To bad she is a ugly annoying cunt in the books.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes