VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
&^#%$&%^&@^@#^%^$#&^%^&*$%*&&%*&*^*^%^%*^&(^&!
She be literally the second babe we get introduced to in the game and
was supposedly warming up to us in the last update ...

Pretty hard to read all these mixed signals game be throwing every other update.
Well, to be fair I'm meant actually being awarded a "route". The journey toward it is a whole other discussion so don't fret too much bud.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Are there any Kim fans here except me? I just love asian looking females, but most of you guys would not forgive her, right?
I understand both factions, but anyway, i have forgive her.

Reactions: Paynne

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
when is the public release of the game? asking so I don't have to check the thread as often because the supporters seem determined to spoil every fucking detail of the new update for everyone else.
Can we get an update. Hope it coming soon to the public.

Good luck on the project!!!
Screenshot - 2023-11-12T104031.237.png
I doubt there will be any Public release, maybe when the next chapter gets release? It my first update that I actually pay attention, so its entirely supposition on my part.
Screenshot - 2023-11-12T110240.349.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are there any Kim fans here except me? I just love asian looking females, but most of you guys would not forgive her, right?
I understand both factions, but anyway, i have forgive her.
There's more to someone than just how they look you know. I also love Asian women (Korean specifically), but she could be a k-pop super model for all I care, she still a shitty person (at this point in the story), therefore who carres what she looks like. Have some standards in yourself man.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Yeah, i know what you mean and felt the same like you. Well you have to play the new chapter and decide for yourself.
I won´t spoiler anything.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

PklaIhN.jpg
This is the official release of the Chapter 2 update!
Despite our efforts to leave the past behind, memories often resurface to haunt us in the present. No matter how hard we fight against it, fate always has a way of forcing us to confront those recollections we tried to forget. They serve as a reminder that the past is an integral part of who we are, shaping our present experiences and emotions.
Pc=
Mac=

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 3080362
This is the official release of the Chapter 2 update!
Despite our efforts to leave the past behind, memories often resurface to haunt us in the present. No matter how hard we fight against it, fate always has a way of forcing us to confront those recollections we tried to forget. They serve as a reminder that the past is an integral part of who we are, shaping our present experiences and emotions.
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
final_638b3e85aa6d3800115fac5b_433397(1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Changelog please.
Ch2 has 1,800 renders (not official number, just the number of files I have in my game folder)
10, or more animations ranging from 2-6 seconds.
!!Maybe wait for the dev to confirm the exact numbers on those.!!

as for the official release post:​

Changes Notes (v.0.3.0):

Game Client:

• Added SubscribeStar button to the main menu screen;
  • Added SubscribeStar mention to the Credits screen;
  • Changed Patreon logo icon in Main Menu;
  • Changed X (Twitter) logo icon in the Main Menu;
  • Added the dialogue textbox back in.
Gallery:

• Reworked the main Gallery screen interface;
  • Rearranged Love Interests in the Bios Screen entries (they are placed first now);
  • Rewritten some Bios description for better clarity;
  • Added new characters to the Bios screen;
  • Added special renders to Love Interests Bios entries;
  • Added special unlockable renders to their respective characters’ entries in the Gallery;
  • Added unlockable scenes to their respective characters’ entries in the Gallery;
  • Added 8 new musics to the Music Player.
Chapter 1:

• Fixed some typos and dialogues;
  • Fixed visual inconsistencies in some static renders;
  • Added text screens to give context to some scenes timeline.
Chapter 2:

• Added Chapter 2 content.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Ch2 has 1,800 renders (not official number, just the number of files I have in my game folder)
10, or more animations ranging from 2-6 seconds.
!!Maybe wait for the dev to confirm the exact numbers on those.!!

I usually don't keep track on these numbers, but I believe it's about right. :ROFLMAO:

What I tracked was the playtime; you can go for around 3~4 hours in one sitting if all girls are active.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes