VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This week I finished posing and rendering the scenes for the first day of the business trip. This is the longest of the three days, so the remaining ones will be much faster to do.
Day 2 is also slightly on the longer side, but not as much since there is a branching choice which splits into a wholesome scene and relationship building with Kim, while another path focuses on intimate interactions with another character.
I’m already starting to pose the scenes for the second day; not slowing down now. The render queue is empty again, time to fill it up.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Nov 5, 2023
Since it seems that it's not allowed or seen kindly that Fan-Art is posted in the Main Game Thread, I have decided to make an extra Fan-Art Thread to post my (and hopefully soon other) Fan-Art there from now on.
And in case it shouldn't be allowed to post "self promoting" Links or so... just search for "Yesterday's Crossroads [CHAQUINN0] Fan-Art & Assets Thread" ;)

(And if you're asking yourself - yes, I talked to CHAQUINN0 and he gave me his Okay! :cool: - He's a really awesome kind and friendly Guy(y))

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Since it seems that it's not allowed or seen kindly that Fan-Art is posted in the Main Game Thread, I have decided to make an extra Fan-Art Thread to post my (and hopefully soon other) Fan-Art there from now on.
And in case it shouldn't be allowed to post "self promoting" Links or so... just search for "Yesterday's Crossroads [CHAQUINN0] Fan-Art & Assets Thread" ;)

(And if you're asking yourself - yes, I talked to CHAQUINN0 and he gave me his Okay! :cool: - He's a really awesome kind and friendly Guy(y))
You should use the report feature to request it be added to the OP here.

Reactions: Wolverine65CTX

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This week’s process was pretty much like last week, more posing and rendering scenes for the business trip segment.
I’m now working on the second day’s scenes. These are fewer smaller scenes, but there are two very long ones including a fully fledged sex scene. Depending on your choices, you will experience one or the other per play-through.
I have finished posing almost all static renders for these scenes already. However, since one of them has a lot of animations, it may take a little more time. I am moving on from it for now and will return once I start posing all animations from this chapter while the Alfa version is being tested, just like I did with previous updates.
Also, I went back to the “arrival” segment and added an option so that you can choose to call someone at one point. This will grant you extra relationship points with your girl of choice, as well as an extra variable to add up to the subsequent Christmas event coming up in the third part of the chapter.
I am making a slight change from what I had originally planned for this part, but it's not gonna make much difference from the overall content, this will actually make the flow of all relationships much smoother and add more to whichever girl you want.

Really big progress made this week! (party)
Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Dev Log #18 - Chapter 3
15 minutes ago

I finished posing the second day of the business trip this week. I had some small issues in some renders that I needed to rework, but they didn’t take too much time. Now I've started working on the last scenes for this segment, and then on to the final part of the chapter.
Merging some of the events from the third part of the update into the business trip actually worked better than expected. This will shorten the development time and make things much easier, so I can also release it sooner.
There is still a lot to get done, so no time to waste.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes