VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I actually read all that. I am impressed as hell. I dabbled with 3D modeling a number of years ago. I thought that was pretty difficult and tedious. This is next level. Oh, btw, my head hurts now. Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHAQUINN0

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023

ViperGts151 note Part 2
Example 3 – Using a Spotlight
(...)
I just wanted to say that in addition to this being a very interesting read, I appreciate you taking the time to post all of it in such nicely formatted fashion, with images and links and whatnot. I'm sure it took a lot of time so thank you, truly!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, everyone! :)
I've been working on the business trip scenes all week and putting their assets together in DAZ. I'm not posing them yet, I'm just putting the assets and characters together and saving the file so I can start posing them later. For now, I want to focus on finishing writing these scenes while the PC is busy rendering.
The images from the first part of the chapter are still rendering, but more than half of the scenes are already done.
Some of you have asked about the “parts” of the chapter that I've mentioned a few times before. These are mainly how I separate the events, I used the same concept in the previous chapters as well.
Chapter 3 is divided into four different parts. The first is already finished, which ties together events from Chapter 2 and introduces new characters and antagonists. Currently, I'm working on the second part, which covers the entirety of the business trip events.
The third and fourth parts primarily focus on character development and plot-moving events (not going to spoil what happens there).
Development is now moving at a much faster pace, thankfully! :D
Have a great weekend, everyone!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I’ve finished writing the business trip scenes. However, there is a big chunk in the last part that I need to review now, as it is a VERY important section for Kim’s route. I need to check the code to ensure everything is working as intended.
Additionally, there is an optional sex scene within this business trip segment. While it is not as tricky to code as it is to pose, it’s something I will leave for last, just like all the other lewd animated scenes in the update.
There are just a few more images left in the render queue now. It should be all done by this weekend, just in time for me to start posing the newer scenes.
Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Sorry if this was already asked by someone... Does the Dev offer some info about the DAZ Characters he use for his Game?!
I know not all do this but some offer these Information :cool:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
we Need a Release Date Please
I want there be no difference between rich and poor,
equality for woman and men,world peace,
no racial hatred,no police violence,
no hate against lgbtq,no dictators in the world,
no more illegals in the world,everyone equal in the world.
no more animal violence,no more violence against woman and children,
better legal systems in the world,no more pollution in the world.

But yes,there is a difference demanding and getting,
the world is not perfect,so just be patient.
there are worse things in the world right now than waiting for a game.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Not sure why they deleted the previous post. That Michelle render was a commission for a close friend who agreed that I shared that particular one in a lower resolution than the original. I also made 4 more variations within that package, which I can't share. Nevertheless, I've shared it everywhere else, so it's fine to repost it here. :D

Regarding the release date, please be patient. I had big issues with my full-time job at the beginning of the year, which consumed countless hours of my days (think twice before working with Information Technology, especially project management).

I quit at the beginning of this month and am now fully dedicated to the development of the game, working hard on it. I've set a deadline for myself, which I won't disclose, rest assured that I am fully focused on accomplishing it.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Not sure why they deleted the previous post. That Michelle render was a commission for a close friend who agreed that I shared that particular one in a lower resolution than the original. I also made 4 more variations within that package, which I can't share. Nevertheless, I've shared it everywhere else, so it's fine to repost it here. :D

Regarding the release date, please be patient. I had big issues with my full-time job at the beginning of the year, which consumed countless hours of my days (think twice before working on Information Technology, especially project management).

I quit at the beginning of this month and am now fully dedicated to the development of the game, working hard on it. I've set a deadline for myself, which I won't disclose, rest assured that I am fully focused on accomplishing it.
please take your time brother we ain't going nowhere

you're stuck with us forevero_O

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes