Yiff.party is down or gone?

zeronilzero

Oct 21, 2019
Its not just that, he DID get away with a good sum of cash still so i dont think it will come back unless its some one else who dose it
Yes. Ignoring the currency fluctuation it was $1,200 few days ago. You could have used this site to monitor if people donated and if monthly goal was reached.

If you look at addresses you will see that green transaction transferred 1,200 from adress A to adress B. And adress B made two transaction to adress C and D. So he either made two payments so that is why C and D are different, or he made transfers to different entities.

Reactions: yonsisac

lol53

Dec 23, 2017
God Kemono party sucks so much ass! I can't remember the names of all the kabillion artists I follow. Yiff party had it sorted so well!!

anung_un_rama

Nov 11, 2020
I understand why people are upset at him for shutting the site down after getting $1,000 in donations. That is a pretty crappy thing to do. If there's any chance of getting him to corporate in a site transfer maybe we shouldn't be pissing him off? Just a suggestion.
That's quite dumb to give ammo to patreon admins/programmers to enforce their security.
He doesn't have to release it to the public. He could give it to someone in private.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I really hope those paywall artists that never share their content outside their cash givers will lose some advertising and money. Yiff.party was mostly good advertisment for artists. I bet most people like myself found something interesting for themselves via leak sites.

Guntehrs

Nov 14, 2020
What is the main reason for him to shut down the website...? You couldn’t just give up on playing games and shot your self in a head???

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Yea its true but hey at least we get the code? Right??
Sure, but it probably should be hadled over with some knowledge transfer to a dedicated person or two. Also I think if people decide to build an alternative it should be build with fanbox or subscribe star site in mind. Preferably one person for each module to care.

Any idea what's the language used for yiff.party ?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
What is the main reason for him to shut down the website...? You couldn’t just give up on playing games and shot your self in a head???
Yiff.party for two years was supported by users that uploaded paywall content. Yiff.party admin's patreon content grabber is no longer works as intended since patreon patched itself against it. There are rumors that this person took 1000 bucks and trying to run away with them. Or since admin there apparently asian he had overwork issues and dropped the site because he is tired to support it. Or both. Something like that is common apperently, since E-hentai/Exhentai almost closed too recently.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
I just had an idea what if we combine yiff party with f95zone as a alternate website called [insert name here]
like take the import feature from yiff party and the register system from f95.zone into one I mean like you can sign in to view your import progress and view comments about the post.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, and have a site that advertises Patreon work advertise a thing that archives their content (while making said content free) great idea

readprofile

Oct 2, 2020
Yiff.party for two years was supported by users that uploaded paywall content. Yiff.party admin's patreon content grabber is no longer works as intended since patreon patched itself against it. There are rumors that this person took 1000 bucks and trying to run away with them. Or since admin there apparently asian he had overwork issues and dropped the site because he is tired to support it. Or both. Something like that is common apperently, since E-hentai/Exhentai almost closed too recently.
E-hentai is working fine, but I can't connect to exhentai for some reason.