Yiff.party is down or gone?

Tutu22

May 2, 2019
nah you can still access data on data.yiff.party if you know the direct links so it's probably the main website that's having issue
I'm going through my browser history and clicking on many "data.yiff.party" links and I'm still getting "Connection timed out". If what you said is true, then I'm kinda hopeful. The admin very recently fixed the importer, which means that they are still actively working on the site, and theres still a months worth of donation money remaining. So Yiff will probably come back. I dont know why Kemono went down at the same time though.

giaky015

Apr 23, 2018
i really hope it isn't gone, i'm from italy, so, sorry if my english isn't perfect, but, i would say a thing: they probably have good reasons for accept only that type of donations (please dont kill me if i'm the only one that doen't know why), but i thint that they could receive much more donations with something like a paypal moneybox

giaky015

Apr 23, 2018
the page that appears for me, says: The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
I'm going through my browser history and clicking on many "data.yiff.party" links and I'm still getting "Connection timed out". If what you said is true, then I'm kinda hopeful. The admin very recently fixed the importer, which means that they are still actively working on the site, and theres still a months worth of donation money remaining. So Yiff will probably come back. I dont know why Kemono went down at the same time though.

i'm not into this type of content but saw one guy sharing this link

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I get the feeling this is somehow related to Cloudflare's recent DNS errors:
I hope so anyway.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Domain is still owned by the same person and is transfer locked. The site should be fine, probably just some hosting issues. The site has some experience in being offline for long periods of time. Nothing to worry about.

But it's weird that contact@yiff.party got deleted. Maybe he was getting sick of all the spam e-mails :LOL:

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I just noticed the browser tab icon is still there. Wouldn't that be a sign that there's still data on the server? The favicon, I guess it's called.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
I just noticed the browser tab icon is still there. Wouldn't that be a sign that there's still data on the server? The favicon, I guess it's called.
The favicon is cached if you've visited the site previously. Clear your cache and see if it's still there.

Jo08070

Nov 11, 2020
I’m really hoping the post on November 3rd stating the host has died was some kind of joke. Sadly the forum post was not archived.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
If the site goes down as soon as the donation goal for October and November has been fulfilled, I smell something fishy.

The site started having problems around late October and then they started increasing the costs every month since this year started each month, but then as soon as the importer gets patched they dissapear.

I bet they shut the whole thing down once the importer couldn't work again, they realized they couldn't milk the people of money anymore since they increase the donation goal each month and the site doesn't get better, I can argue it has gone worse, so they asked for 2 months pay and peaced out.

Them going without an announcement or a way to be in contact with just confirms my suspicions even more, Kemono.Party worked closly with the Yiff.Party guys and they have a Telegram channels, and they stopped responding to people since the start of the month, when they used to answer you almost right away.

They just baged their last score and peaced out.