• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yiff.Party is Going down, Can anyone start development of an alternative?

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Guys kemono party dont working every time when try to enter its shows error and cant even download file from there
If somebody have good working ite can help and downlaod for me two files from this page please
Kemono is really slow. Hope they fix that really soon.

Haptly74

Nov 13, 2020
if kemono can acretly tell if a artist needs updateing and update them with in a weak i be fine with kemono and if i coald achily lode shit and the pics lode and with out haveing erors

Reactions: Malos323

Mxa2020

Nov 15, 2020
Im' trying to get all that was available from AggressiveKitty, Darte77, Sims4Cars, felixandre... but damn, the downloads die all the time
I don't suppose you had much luck with the Sims4Cars stuff and would be willing to share somewhere if so? I use another site I can recommend for the felixandre and darte, but I can't find the cars anywhere else and am having no luck with getting onto the yiff pages.. Kicking myself for not downloading lots of sims stuff earlier.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Same here, anyone know any subreddits that would accept posts like that? r/Piracy doesn't as they think it's asking for "give me link"

Nov 15, 2020
I don't know if this came up before, but webarchive has stored some of the content. I noticed that the last date that has something else than "Loading..." in it is March 17, 2019. Now, going to most of the artists' pages will return "Wayback Machine doesn't have that page archived.". Still, some of them appear with viewable posts and pictures (if it shows only posts, try refreshing the page).

Here's the link to the archive yiff.party page (March 17, 2019):

And the latest post importer (November 3, 2020):

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
The admin definitely got busted for fraud so he had to nuke the site, nothing else has to be said for him to erase the site like that with no recourse. He probably copped a deal.

Reactions: Perdoz

Fate's End

Dec 9, 2016
The admin is an anonymous personage who does all transactions in crypto. If users were able to find him to serve a fraud suit, we'd be in a hell of a lot better situation. You know, on account of having an actual way to contact him.

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Ok... what I see the website is down or "off" and you can't even extract it because all the peoples say that.
it is right ?

I have read rumors of some people going to create the website or as a copy ... to plan things:

1- Create the website, design and menus.
2- Plan the account filling and profil view.
3- Create the database and include when the person subscribes with the indicated account and profile created.
4- Save the project to use it again or create many examples of it. >> IMPORTANT <<

Note: it is not worth completing everything ... the important and main thing later could anyone use that catalog.

I see some problems before in the websites like the subject in (u18chan; e621; and more... ). but I have no information or idea on how their servers are or what society "reaction", also there are some old ones that look like a saved folder... I have only given an example and i'm not a pro.

God be with you and take away that damn COVID. >:{

Reactions: auraek

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
I don't know if this came up before, but webarchive has stored some of the content. I noticed that the last date that has something else than "Loading..." in it is March 17, 2019. Now, going to most of the artists' pages will return "Wayback Machine doesn't have that page archived.". Still, some of them appear with viewable posts and pictures (if it shows only posts, try refreshing the page).

Here's the link to the archive yiff.party page (March 17, 2019):

And the latest post importer (November 3, 2020):
This what i mean exactly.
=thanks= :3

Reactions: auraek

UmU

Dec 26, 2018
Alright, so i just heard about the yiff.party shutdown, was away for the past few days.

I personally am sad to see it go, it was a really useful site. Maybe the admin could've handled this a little bit better, but it's his decision and we have to respect that.

I learned programming in school and worked in a professional environment for a few months now. I would love to build a similar site as yiff.party. Not a clone but, a full on developed from the base up site that supports patreon (not centered on yiff content) at launch and then maybe extends to other sites.

My problem is that i work a full time job so i do not have the time to fully dedicate myself to this project, which would mean it would take way too long to actually be useful. So i am wondering if there are any fellow developers on this forum that would like to help me with this (especially front-end devs). Cause if there are a few more people who would like to help i would love to to initiate some kind of project and dedicate my time to it and develop with a few like-minded people.

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
The admin definitely got busted for fraud so he had to nuke the site, nothing else has to be said for him to erase the site like that with no recourse. He probably copped a deal.
Are you sure of that? He did a bluepost saying that he just have not the energy and time anymore to keep going, but he didnt talk about fraud or something.

Reactions: Keldin