Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
This seems to have ntr with one of the girls (checking the chinese comments with google translate on steam). Unfortunately, I have no idea who the fuck Lianxue is (at least that's the name it translates to xd). But until I know who she is, I refrain from trying it haha.
It's the white-haired girl.

Reactions: Blackowl97

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
This seems to have ntr with one of the girls (checking the chinese comments with google translate on steam). Unfortunately, I have no idea who the fuck Lianxue is (at least that's the name it translates to xd). But until I know who she is, I refrain from trying it haha.
white hair girl. she had a 3 some and ntr hidden scene.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
white hair girl. she had a 3 some and ntr hidden scene.
Damn, a hidden scene? The devs are really evil lol. If at least the mc could take revenge in chinese mc style, that would be amazing haha. The revenge that the chinese usually do in their stories are very cruel(to the point that in some you think that the mc is the evil one at the end of the story)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
i'm not speaking chinese but i did know chinese poetry due to reading chinese light novel (of course well translate) and i barely figure which poetries had been use. some how still manage to pass through all of it with less than 10 error and no retry. quite impress with my MTL skill
I read Mao Ni and er gen novels, so im somewhat used to chinese poetry. But I didnt understand anything from the images I saw haha.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Is it really NTR if you're just a patron at a god damn brothel?
you are the patron, the other dude have some relationship with her before she was sold to the brothel. suspected fiance? or could be the one who ruin her family. i didn't know becasue beside he was introduce since first counter, i have no idea his role is. anyway, it's brothel, not really NTR since you and her have no connect at all. more like you cuck her from that dude (threesome scene).

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes