starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey i know this is a weird request but does anyone have a rip of the soundtrack to this game? i've decided on a whim to listen to the music in the music room and really like Orange, Good Bye, Dangerous Beast, Sad Smile, and Heart Beat

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Hey i know this is a weird request but does anyone have a rip of the soundtrack to this game? i've decided on a whim to listen to the music in the music room and really like Orange, Good Bye, Dangerous Beast, Sad Smile, and Heart Beat
Not sure if you're still interested but I decided to take a quick look.
I don't really have time to organise them myself, but the soundtrack is just in the bgm folder. They're some type of Ogg Vorbis, not sure how to play them natively but if you open them with a hex editor (HxD, for example) and delete the first 8 bytes (i.e. so that it starts with 'OggS' instead of 'CRM'), then save them as a .ogg file you should be able to play them.

Reactions: starvoyager

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Not sure if you're still interested but I decided to take a quick look.
I don't really have time to organise them myself, but the soundtrack is just in the bgm folder. They're some type of Ogg Vorbis, not sure how to play them natively but if you open them with a hex editor (HxD, for example) and delete the first 8 bytes (i.e. so that it starts with 'OggS' instead of 'CRM'), then save them as a .ogg file you should be able to play them.
Someone actually emailed me a MediaFire link to .mp3s of all the songs, but thank you very much for the advice!

Reactions: Skyzenski

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I bought this years ago.
When I heard there was a second one, couldn't help but be excited for the sequel.
Shame its never been translated.
I know there is now a third alternative out now.
I'd buy both if they got translated.

I hated the first 3.
I didn't like how the MC took the change so well.
With this one I loved how he struggled with it and how you saw the people around the MC change
despite them knowing you were a guy.

To me this was a 10 outta 10

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Can play lesbian only?
Yes.
There is males in the game but can be avoided.
There is a possibility of someone turning into a trans character later.

When playing this it will become obvious who it is.
I wont spoil it though.

Second part is just a warning if you aren't into a female body with a penis.
It can also be avoided.

Reactions: Juicer97

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
Does anybody have a save file or way to cheat the memory room?
I tried to search internet for a save file that unlocks scenes in a "memory room" but every save file that I found unlocks only pictures in a CG viewer.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes