3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Lustbreaker doesn't actually record as being acquired, even if it shows in the gacha. When you try to use it in the skilltree it will always be 0.
I've been trying to play around with the system, and I found out that it both work and don't work.
For both breakers actually.

Sometimes I do get awarded the breakers, sometimes I do not.

Probably something going on with the gacha, the one from the dailies always works.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Is there an uncensor patch?
I don't think so.

Game was just updated on Patreon, updated thread.

Taken from there.
Is this a day one patch!?

Patch Notes for Version 1.1(Download in the Bottom!):
Thank you so much for the messages! We hear your complaints loud and clear, we know that the game is suppose to be a Fap Game, the open, clean the rod and close the game!

And the clientele was just taking toooo much tiiiimeeeee, so you can now spam the hell out of it!

And forgive me android users, you do not have a right click, therefore you cannot save! There's a new button just for mobile <3
Changes:
- Dispatching to Clientele is skippable.
- On the Summon Screen, your inventory now shows up.
- Save Button added to the Main Screen on Android.
- Fixed a bug where certain items from the Gacha would not be allocated.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Why not play normal Insult Order from were those CG got stolen and not even uncensor patch was used...
I'm curious to this as well, how would this be any different/better than a normal play through of insult order?
Now if the body rigging and animations could be ported to another engine, say Koikatsu, call me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Google Drive really bad link.. unable to download quota met. Please upload to Mega or Nopy. Nopy is faster than mega but I can live with either.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm trying the older version right now 1.0 but how do you do anything in this game? I summoned all that I had got Noako a few times so I have all this service books but no way to use it. Only thing I can do is dispatch a girl and train but nothing else.

Also please let us skip what we have already seen.. the training is slow once seen a couple of times it's boring.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
the game is too grindy for my taste, so i edited the save file

add it 200 materials and 10000 crystals/quartz to get the remaining wh.. girls

and if you are too lazy to edit
1-3 is before edit
1-5 is maxed

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm curious to this as well, how would this be any different/better than a normal play through of insult order?
Now if the body rigging and animations could be ported to another engine, say Koikatsu, call me.
The animations and body rigging would have to be modded into Koikatsu.

Can anyone tell what this game is all about or is it just flat out sex?
Like the game the art style is from, it is just sex, but the difference is there is a gacha mechanic to get the girls and materials for training and there are skills to be unlocked for some animations, the other game had everything almost completely up front.

I'm trying the older version right now 1.0 but how do you do anything in this game? I summoned all that I had got Noako a few times so I have all this service books but no way to use it. Only thing I can do is dispatch a girl and train but nothing else.

Also please let us skip what we have already seen.. the training is slow once seen a couple of times it's boring.
Go into the servants menu, select one of them, there is a skill tree to use the books on.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok finally figured out how to upgrade stats. Stupid the way it's handled because you have to manipulate the mouse not to go over another icon.. why not just click on what you want to upgrade? Horrible way to handle upgrades.

Art 4/5
Sound 0/5 (no audio at all)
Game Play 1/5

1. The gacha is crap because you have to spends weeks and weeks of clicking to get material you need
2. Too much clicking might as well call this a clicker game.
3. Gacha rewards are crap for getting duplicate girls.. a single service book. Really
4. Took way too long to get Yui than nothing else to go for but materials
5. Material grind is a joke.. Got so much material that I could not even use

The rate you get the gacha is a horrible experience and having to click 10 times per 30 draws.. the reason you draw 10 times with 30 cyrstals is so you do not have to click so many times.

This is a damn clicker plain and simple.. that is all it is.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Ok finally figured out how to upgrade stats. Stupid the way it's handled because you have to manipulate the mouse not to go over another icon.. why not just click on what you want to upgrade? Horrible way to handle upgrades.

Art 4/5
Sound 0/5 (no audio at all)
Game Play 1/5

1. The gacha is crap because you have to spends weeks and weeks of clicking to get material you need
2. Too much clicking might as well call this a clicker game.
3. Gacha rewards are crap for getting duplicate girls.. a single service book. Really
4. Took way too long to get Yui than nothing else to go for but materials
5. Material grind is a joke.. Got so much material that I could not even use

The rate you get the gacha is a horrible experience and having to click 10 times per 30 draws.. the reason you draw 10 times with 30 cyrstals is so you do not have to click so many times.

This is a damn clicker plain and simple.. that is all it is.
The game had sound for me, including in sex scenes.
But you made really good points, I tried out the mobile version, and that version actually requires you to click to select what you want to upgrade, don't know why that didn't make it over to the PC version lol, It definitely has space for improvement

edit: typos

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game had sound for me, including in sex scenes.
But you made really good points, I tried out the mobile version, and that version actually requires you to click to select what you want to upgrade, don't know why that didn't make it over to the PC version lol, It definitely has space for improvement

edit: typos
To audio that maybe just because it's not properly using the default sound driver so my HIGH END System with Dolby Atmos audio may not work. It's not a low end it's a high end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SnowyFrost

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
Why not play normal Insult Order from were those CG got stolen and not even uncensor patch was used...
I went and grabbed this, awesome game. Only downside is there's only two girls, though you can customize them.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes