Sum1Weird2393

Jun 13, 2020
does this game have a sex on loss mechanic? Or is it game-over?
Sex on loss, but later on when leveling up her "Slutness" level, and acquiring outfits that when leveled up too, provide new abilities. Two of which are "Seduce" and "Lust Bolt". If you can take down an enemy with one of these, you get alternative consensual scenes for most, if not all enemies.

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Sex on loss, but later on when leveling up her "Slutness" level, and acquiring outfits that when leveled up too, provide new abilities. Two of which are "Seduce" and "Lust Bolt". If you can take down an enemy with one of these, you get alternative consensual scenes for most, if not all enemies.
+ You can unlock "boss" sex scene by beating them and using the item dropped. No need to lose

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
the art interesting, but im curios is this only defeat-h game
or i can get h-scene in town such as bar part time etc?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
the art interesting, but im curios is this only defeat-h game
or i can get h-scene in town such as bar part time etc?
If you go into the noble mans place to the east of the first town, you can in effect work as a prostitute pretty much from the start of the game, though you will need to talk to the guy first and then make a maid dress to be able to work there, to start with h scene are mini games with choices of what you do, later on you will get the chance to go down stairs, which offers other h scenes with multiple partners though you will see the same one time and time again, these scenes also increase your lewdness and sex skills.

If you win the fight against the boss, like somebody else says, check your inventory and there should be an item there which when used will allow you to see the scene with the boss if you lost.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
As to the newest code I have gone through all permutations of the following. I will continue until I or someone else uncovers the new code.

1. XX19 [False]
Man you know that code only unlock full gallery, which can be done also by taking a full save already shared on this topic ? :LOL:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, would like to confirm if what i'm seeing is correct? I downloaded the windows version that shows "E4" but in-game the save file says its v1.3.5 "EX3".

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Hi, would like to confirm if what i'm seeing is correct? I downloaded the windows version that shows "E4" but in-game the save file says its v1.3.5 "EX3".
It is E4 version,

This version added the Chimera Domination and Anubis Domination scene. You can check gallery they are both there, at the end.

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
The last "rolling-balls" puzzle was too much for me. I don't like arcade but I can cope with a bit of it. Too long, can't save in the middle. A bit frustrating.

But I enjoyed playing this game. I'm not too much into some themes in the game but the art and the writing are good. Thanks.

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
Ok, so I followed the guide, but can't finish the game. Where is Mirena? what obelisk is the guide referring to?

Edit: Relying on a WT made me a bit.. stupid :FacePalm: Using the in-game "HELP" option I learned that I had to go to the harbor and continue the story... didn't even knew there was one on the right side of the map.

Last edited:

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Ok, so I followed the guide, but can't finish the game. Where is Mirena? what obelisk is the guide referring to?
the guide posted is from a earlier version of the game, i already reach that part and there's more content, like 3 more hours if u skip the dialogues

Last edited:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a way to win the prostitution game?
i'm tired of answering the right questions and make the guy literally say he would buy the girl because she's too good just for prostitution, only for the pimp to tell me later the experience was shit and denying my extra equipment for a job well done

Reactions: Lucy798

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a way to win the prostitution game?
i'm tired of answering the right questions and make the guy literally say he would buy the girl because she's too good just for prostitution, only for the pimp to tell me later the experience was shit and denying my extra equipment for a job well done
Apart from more cash and random magical items, winning or loosing seems to have no effect on things, even when following the pointers from the guy, it still seems to be a bit random as to whether you in effect win or loose it, or at least that is the way it seems to work for me anyway.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Can someone tell me how to win the prostitution minigame or it's pure rng?
Because even if i get all choices right and get bonus cash from the clients, the pimp says i sucked and gives me jack shit while other times i do everything wrong but somehow get the equipment

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can someone tell me how to win the prostitution minigame or it's pure rng?
Because even if i get all choices right and get bonus cash from the clients, the pimp says i sucked and gives me jack shit while other times i do everything wrong but somehow get the equipment
AFAIK, it's random.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes