Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Well the game is really early with not much content but I like the UI and how it works, it seems you took inspiration from Melty's Quest RPGM (its on the site too) in terms of stats + equipment.

I cant really say anything yet since its a really early version but I am truly looking forward to the upcoming versions.

Good Luck :)

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Yorna already has a bit of yuri in it - fairy x Ada scene. Since 50%+ of your enemies will be monster girls, yeah you can expect a lot of it.
Yeah, I did expect a lot of sex with monster girls obviously, considering the title :coldsweat:
Will there be any intercourse with human gals as well though?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I can't properly put into words how much I despise those shitty rape RPG mechanics.

Please, never EVER do that.
well, i have to say that was some kind of personal preference, the original meltys quest (that this game is inspired in) most of H events only occur on defeat (thats why the surrender button) adding some of variety doesn't affect that much for my point of view, otherwise it will be like other games where you could miss some H scenes or lost progression due to game overs (only in certain games)

Reactions: Megumin. and Rain01

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, I did expect a lot of sex with monster girls obviously, considering the title :coldsweat:
Will there be any intercourse with human gals as well though?
Yes. You can separate all planned H scenes into 3 categories: sex with monster girls (like with the fairy), sex with monsters (like with the flower) and with other humans. About 90% of human intercourse will be in the noble's mansion where Ada can "entertain" his guests. Including females.

The next update will have the first of such scenes after getting maid dress for Ada and deciding to work for baron Sebastian.

Reactions: Asuminoya

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you for developing a (mainly) monster-girl game with a female protag.
Since LoC was already not bad gameplay wise (although a bit bland since there wasn't much to do other than following the main quest). I have high hopes for this one, but I'm gonna wait until we're like one or two updates into development so I can play with a bit of content.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Git gud, stop losing ... error fixed.

I can't properly put into words how much I despise those shitty rape RPG mechanics.

Please, never EVER do that.
Look in the mirror, look at the words you use to address other people. You're actively hostile to someone even bringing up a bug in the game. You also are completely blind to anyone's interests besides your own. Mature your mind a little by not attacking everything that isn't exactly what you like.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Look in the mirror, look at the words you use to address other people. You're actively hostile to someone even bringing up a bug in the game. You also are completely blind to anyone's interests besides your own. Mature your mind a little by not attacking everything that isn't exactly what you like.
banter
ˈbantə/
noun
  1. 1.
    the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    "there was much good-natured banter"
    synonyms: repartee, raillery, ripostes, sallies, swordplay, quips, wisecracks, crosstalk, wordplay;More

verb
  1. 1.
    exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way.
    "the men bantered with the waitresses"
    synonyms: joke, jest, pun, sally, quip; More
And, for you personally.....

numpty

NOUN
British
informal
  • A stupid or ineffectual person.

‘confused numpties who have little idea of what they're talking about’

‘what a complete numpty!’

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Game is quite short for now, but it's only 0.1 so expecting a lot more to come.
Reminds me about Melty's Quest in a good way :p

Artwork is very nice so far. I like the addition of sex scenes having 2 variations, one normal and one slutty.
That's something I wish Meltys had.

Excited for future updates.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello, guys. I’m running a simple “one-click” poll about scene length in Yorna and want to hear your opinion. You can vote .

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I don't understand why some people want the H-scenes shorter. That's like the good stuff, why would you want it shortened?

Having detailed descriptions of the actions makes it all the more hotter to me.

Reactions: Rain01 and PugWug

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I don't understand why some people want the H-scenes shorter. That's like the good stuff, why would you want it shortened?

Having detailed descriptions of the actions makes it all the more hotter to me.
Honestly, I don't understand it too but whatever, to each his own. Don't worry, I don't plan to change "full" scene length and give the choice to the player through options. The gradation will be something like Full - Short - Summary.

Reactions: Rain01

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Version 0.1.5 brings the usual content pack: a few new zones with a puzzle, secondary quests, a psycho-parrot pet and 3 core scenes each with 2 variations - normal and lewd. 2 of such scenes are the standard boss and monster scenes and the last one is special. It's a repeatable modular scene. More on this in the features section.

I also updated the “Special Controls” help text both on the Patreon and inside game packages. Now it should be easier to navigate and use.

You can get Yorna 0.1.5 version .

Features

Interactive non-linear scenes

I made an experiment with H scenes to test out modular and repeatable scene structure for the future. You can check it after getting a maid dress from the dressmaker and accepting baron's offer for work.

This system allows players to try out a new approach with shorter, non-linear H scenes. During the scene, players will have several options to respond and act differently. Depending on the client's character and Ada's sex skills, players will get various rewards - from gold to items.

This is the first step of implementing such scenes with just one client. Later releases will have more poses and sex types, plus more characters and interactive options. Also, I plan to add more frames/pictures to all scenes later, after Yorna achieves the first Patreon goal. As it all depends on player interest, I'll be glad to receive feedback from you.

Shortened Scenes option

From the 0.1.5 version onwards Yorna supports an additional option for players who want to shorten the length of H scenes in the game. It's available through the main options menu and defaults to "Full" setting. Both "Full" and "Short" versions use the same graphics base and differ only in the text length. You can switch between versions any time you like.

This setting affects both gallery and "on-map" H scenes. All scenes support this feature.

I appreciate your feedback about the feature. Contact me with your thoughts via mail or personal messages.

Upgrading your castle

Version 0.1.5 brings options to repair your castle and add additional functions to it. To access the upgrade menu, talk to the Adviser Arthur just outside the castle. Minor upgrades are available from your castle's workshop once you've completed the first stage of repair.

At this time, minor features include Ada's personal room with a pet and a herb garden for your alchemical needs. This feature will get more options in the later updates.

Improvements and fixes

Added a cursor image to show the active digit during code input for gallery unlock.

Gallery mode now listens for the Escape key and allows to jump 1 level up in the menu tree up to the main game menu.

Fixed Ada's sex skills info. Now all of them show in proper places in the table.

Crafting materials requirements now follow a clearer notation: materials required - space - slash - space materials in your backpack.

Target window for using food or potions lost the default border setting and is transparent now.

Cleared the cursor in the loot window. It didn't serve a purpose there because there's no choice in the reward collection. You get them all.

Fixed combat background randomization. Now each of three battle backs has exactly 33.3% chance to appear.

Fixed battle sprites for bosses during in-combat dialogues. They don’t overlap with combat info bar anymore.

Fixed a visual bug with a botched tree in Nymph's forest entrance section.

Updated the Hall of Fame map with a few new names. Also, you can exit the credits section by hitting the Escape key without waiting for the roll-over.

Added short tracks for pianos inside baron's mansion. Yeah, classic music!

Fixed a few minor typos in some descriptions.

Marked logo – loading screen as such to avoid possible confusion during Yorna’s loading.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Seen this game a while ago, didnt try it out until now. And im really liking what I see, from the well done art, to the characters (I mean, who doesnt like a redhead) to the expressions of the main character. Scenes are also very nicely drawn, and then add in the fact that it follows japanese style games but does not have censored art/mosaic. Always a plus point.

With the tags already added, and the direction it goes, im probably not just hoping we get the best out of both worlds, im pretty sure we do when it advances. Also, one of the first few initial versions of a game where I dont end up with a darn long list of grammatical errors.

A few more personal things: I love the thighs/legs peeking through the characters clothes, that leg window on the ominous mage at the intro. Yesh. Just great. Dont even have a huge thing for that, but yesh. Also she might go commando, or very scantily clad.

Now im wondering, is the "sister" not blood related because of some certain site restrictions? That would be a shame though, although understandable.

Last one, the game is also definitely not only about Monster Girls, so everyone that does not like it, it looks like its just some spicing added, and there will be lot of content with the main character.

Oh and while it very obviously borrows aspects of other games, one should remember that the japanese industry is quite old already. People saying it borrows the different clothes that can be leveled up from Melty's Quest probably dont know about Coropot.

They have that since years ago, their games always have unlockable clothes that level up and give a bonus or abilities

Doubt anyone minds that though, using interesting mechanics surely isnt a bad thing, even when they appeared before.

So all in all I can just say: Continue, would like to see more, and a finished project.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Seen this game a while ago, didnt try it out until now. And im really liking what I see, from the well done art, to the characters (I mean, who doesnt like a redhead) to the expressions of the main character. Scenes are also very nicely drawn, and then add in the fact that it follows japanese style games but does not have censored art/mosaic. Always a plus point.

With the tags already added, and the direction it goes, im probably not just hoping we get the best out of both worlds, im pretty sure we do when it advances. Also, one of the first few initial versions of a game where I dont end up with a darn long list of grammatical errors.

A few more personal things: I love the thighs/legs peeking through the characters clothes, that leg window on the ominous mage at the intro. Yesh. Just great. Dont even have a huge thing for that, but yesh. Also she might go commando, or very scantily clad.

Now im wondering, is the "sister" not blood related because of some certain site restrictions? That would be a shame though, although understandable.

Last one, the game is also definitely not only about Monster Girls, so everyone that does not like it, it looks like its just some spicing added, and there will be lot of content with the main character.

Oh and while it very obviously borrows aspects of other games, one should remember that the japanese industry is quite old already. People saying it borrows the different clothes that can be leveled up from Melty's Quest probably dont know about Coropot.

They have that since years ago, their games always have unlockable clothes that level up and give a bonus or abilities

Doubt anyone minds that though, using interesting mechanics surely isnt a bad thing, even when they appeared before.

So all in all I can just say: Continue, would like to see more, and a finished project.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the support, Delmach. It's great to hear detailed feedback from the players.

Indeed, Serena (the sister) is not blood-related to Ada to comply with you-know-who's rules. It won't make her H scenes any less steamy tho.

I'm happy to see the new artist is doing great work for the game yet there's always room for improvement. For example, I'm still experimenting with the narrative for H scenes and would like to hear your opinion.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello, guys. I posted the and . This time 9 hotties are waiting for you and the winner will get into the version 0.2.0.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so big question is there gonna be options to act how you want like if you want her to be more slutty can you start acting like that early on or is this another game that takes like 1 week of gameplay before she starts being not so angry with lewd stuff ?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
so big question is there gonna be options to act how you want like if you want her to be more slutty can you start acting like that early on or is this another game that takes like 1 week of gameplay before she starts being not so angry with lewd stuff ?
Yes, you can start turning Ada into a slut right from the start by losing to monsters. Ada's lewd skills constitute her lewd level so higher skills = higher lewd level. Lower levels take fewer points to upgrade. So the fastest route to get all the lewd stuff is to introduce Ada to all variations of sex.

It doesn't take long to unlock lewd scenes, plus the next version will provide more options. For example, v0.1.5 allows taking Baron Sebastian's offer for maid "services" which will include all kinds of sex with quests. Please note that v0.1.5 only have the blowjob option and I will gradually add more types of sex with new versions.

Will there be incest scenes with the sister?:p
Yes, at least one such scene is planned though it's not strictly incest because Ada and Serena are not blood-related. Thanks to you-know-who. Won't make it any less steamy tho.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Hello! Yorna version 0.1.5 is ready for public release and Ada is waiting. You can get it here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

And you can check the patch notes for this version .

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes