Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Another release is out and I’m planning for the next development month. So, let’s see what’s coming! Also, don’t forget to participate in the for version 1.2.

The conflict on Ikko island is shifting toward the active phase. Together with Ayane, Ada will be tasked with distracting lust cultists with a fake ritual. Regardless of the outcome, time with this furball is never dull. Of course, the new update will bring new monster girls, a puzzle, new items for purchase and treasure hunting.

I’ve found a new artist for Yorna and he will be active in the next dev month. We’ll start with a test run and see how it will go. If everything will be fine, June -> July period will have 3 H scenes instead of the usual 2.

Optional kitsune questline will receive another update and bring new story steps and a new cutscene along with the usual monster girl interaction.
Since new locations on Ikko island end up with dead-end boss zones, I’m thinking about adding teleportation consumables to speed up players’ navigation. These will also give you an opportunity to instantly get back to the main settlement on both islands. Also, vendors will receive a potion to clear negative effects from Ada – this will help with countering the “Silence” effect for mages.

Steam version is almost ready and should be up during the next week or even later today if everything will go smoothly. It will feature the fresh 1.1.5 version with minor Steam differences.

Stay tuned for upcoming updates and news! It would be great to hear what you think about the game.

weabooo

Jan 12, 2019
Where i can get kitsune dress?
Its quest from ayane,I try to follow the fox but I dont get it T_T
Thanks for the help :)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Mindflayer.png

First of all, thank you for your support! This poll beat the previous vote record!

v1.2 monster girl poll is over so let’s see who will appear in the new update. The first place goes to with a giant score of 60. The second place goes off to with 38 points and finishes third with 25. The is very close to her with 24 points. And both and have 10 points.

This time I’ll use both the first and the second place for the next update.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The artists received their tasks for the month and the dress may arrive at the current week if all will go smoothly. The next update will feature 2 new monster girls with unique H scenes, 2 variations each, so 4 in total.

I was busy with polishing and tweaking the existing content along with some quality of life changes. The next week will be dedicated to the new puzzle and new explorable zone that will be the main focus in v1.2.

Added a new item called “Recall scroll”. After using it, you will be able to pick one of the safe zones like Grey castle or Hanako’s temple and Ada will teleport there. Full list of safe zones: Grey castle, Sand Town, Ayane’s shrine, Coast camp on Ikko island and Hanako’s temple. Some locations will be available after advancing the plot far enough. Alchemists and magic vendors sell these scrolls.

Fixed pathfinding logic in Deep Mine’s entrance zone. Now Ada won’t jump over a ledge on the stairs.

Added new “Cleanse” potions named “Gaia’s Tear”. Similar to the “Cleanse” skill, they will remove most of the debuffs after drinking and you can do so even under “Silence” effect.

Added shimmering effect to the teleport sphere in Ada’s room. Some players had problems finding it – I hope this will help.

Fixed Chilly Ridge zone. Now, it correctly plays background music if players load up a save there.

Adjusted Lizzy’s sprite in the castle’s garden. She’s properly looking at the blooming bush now.

Players can’t sell the shovel anymore since some did so before trying to dig up something. In case you already did this – you can get another one on Sand Town’s bazaar.

Fixed mansion’s basement. Now the scenes there won’t reset after drinking herbal tea or lust drafts. This way, players can obtain both normal and lewd variations for H scenes in this zone.

Rebalanced “Fire Enchantment” skill. It no longer gets bonus damage from the magic attack stat but received extra physical damage scaling as compensation. It’s more or less on par with “Force Wave” from mages. “Overpower” is the top damage option yet at a higher mana cost.

Fixed domination and “But Why?” achievements for Steam. Now you can properly get them all.

Made Leary stand still in the garden so she couldn’t appear twice at Titania’s cutscene.

Coast camp’s teleporter no longer requires action button to activate. Touching it is enough to trigger the teleportation back to the castle.

New monster girls 0 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles 0 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
please someone give us a save!

i already played this bfore when it didnt have as much as content as it does now and i dont wanna regrind everything again. please !

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The artists are hard at work and I’m done with new maps aside from the specials and kitsune’s optional zones. This leaves me plenty of time to prepare monster girl interactions and think about what I want to add from my old memos. Well, let’s see what happened during this week and what should you expect during this one.

I’m done with the narrative part for the first H scene and simply waiting for the art to arrive so I can glue it all up together. Preview’s estimated time of arrival – this week. The second H scene is on the drafting level both for the artist’s and narrative parts. Valkyrie’s dress should also arrive during this week along with the second monster girl (Cursed Sword).

The new puzzle is ready. It’s fairly simple and uses sudoku logic with a clear hint to this in the puzzle zone. Since the last one was pretty ambiguous, let’s take a break :) v1.2 will also bring a new type of activities – trap tracks. Since some players prefer more active gameplay, I decide to try out old good traps.

It uses new logic, never implemented in Yorna before. After entering the trap track map, you’ll notice a new GUI element – a health bar. If Ada gets caught in the trap, she’ll use a charge to teleport back to a nearby safe position. Losing all 3 will kick you out of the active zone. Keep an eye out for a way to restore it! Also, it would be great to hear your thoughts on this idea – should I do more of there or it doesn’t fit in Yorna?

The usual bit of treasure hunting is ready too. Prepare to find a new map and dig up that booty in the new castle zone.

As a bit of extra thought for the day. In order to make the game more diverse, I’m tinkering with a QTE module for Yorna (or perhaps the next project?) After testing out the trap tracks, I want to try it out if all goes well and I’ll have enough time to properly test it.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 1 / 2

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
14052020.png

Yorna v1.1.5 is up for download. You can get check out the full changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.

Reactions: Invisible Demon

D4llaas

Sep 11, 2018
yo can someone link me to one of the completed saves so i can start on the new content lost my old save would be much appreciated

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I have 17 dresses, am I missing any? I have Miko's equipped. If I am misssing any which ones and where they located?

*edit - found the panda dress Imissed earlier in the game. Now I am looking for the last one called Desire

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes