Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Even with 64bit windows 10, home or pro versions, file names longer than 255 characters can be somewhat iffy in how things work, even with the workaround you can find on various sites which are supposed to fix it.
Hmm… So, this problem isn’t unique to Dreamatrix’s case. Interestingly enough, nobody reported it before this. Ok, I made a jury-rigged solution for Yorna’s v1.03 release for Windows. This should be enough to play around the issue without making v1.04.

Make a backup of Yorna’s folder just in case, then put the new files into the game’s folder. castle_err goes into \www\img\tilesets. Place everything else into \www\data. After this, just try walking into the tower zone and check if it’s working in your case. This won’t work for Mac or Linux versions - these platforms will need to wait for a proper update after New Year.

Dreamatrix Does this fix your issue?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
thx for your time to write this. Answering in order
1 i didn't die/give up for every boss (maybe is that).
2 i believe so, i have from the beginning of the game set a goal to get all gallery 100%.
3 yeah all scenes with all monster even domination and so on.
4 also everything max level and the spells that come with it.
5 i bought every single thing a could, some things like the legendary sword, i think you can choose only one, didn't find the other two, the yellow and blue ice one, i choose the companion sword that evolve into mate in max level, i think that was the sword name.
6 yeah in enchanting weapons and charms and in the potion table. i also have done all puzzles and maps. i only didn't find one in the secret home town.
7 the castle i entered and exited a lot of times to check with there was any event between the monster girls even with no scene.
8 yeah not much in the church, but i have done the questline all of it until i get the silver collar with magic defense.
9 yeah did everything in the masion even slut version with clients and even have done some more to see if i would got new items like the monk collar and the ring of wisdow.
10 yeah every single heart, i used it since i avoided lose to the boss, aiming to use the heart after the battle, i didn't think would affect my progress.
11 well i didn't find it too secret since is part of the main questline when you click "help", but was trully hard since i fought her with 72 slutness, so i only managed to win it because i cast fireball then use all i have to heal and let fireball do the work. by secret boss you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right?

do you think it's because i didn't lost to every boss?
Slutness level too high? Go desert town to see the guy in the building to the bottom left of town and buy Herbal Tea which decrease Lewd Level aka Slutness Level by 1 each use.
Hmm… So, this problem isn’t unique to Dreamatrix’s case. Interestingly enough, nobody reported it before this. Ok, I made a jury-rigged solution for Yorna’s v1.03 release for Windows. This should be enough to play around the issue without making v1.04.

Make a backup of Yorna’s folder just in case, then put the new files into the game’s folder. castle_err goes into \www\img\tilesets. Place everything else into \www\data. After this, just try walking into the tower zone and check if it’s working in your case. This won’t work for Mac or Linux versions - these platforms will need to wait for a proper update after New Year.

Dreamatrix Does this fix your issue?
Still don't fix but i tried the method from Varik8876 of putting the game folder in desktop and it works.
I need to find the cave Ayane told me about. It supposed to be in the North of her shrine. Where is this cave?
If its north of the map it should be the mountains next to the castle and not the cave near the desert forest.
if is the panda cave is above the marcenary camp, is actually a florest on the map, but a cave inside the florest.
I thought that cave in the desert forest is the puzzle for something else that is not the main quest? Something like..weapon..can't remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Normally 255 characters is plenty for a file name, but now and then, especially when you get multiple nested directories with large names it can clog things up, usually a good test of this is, can you delete the directories, if not chances are that it has too many characters in the name, or is too deeply nested. I only found out myself when I was archiving stuff and found out that I could not copy the sorted out archive to my NAS drive and it took ages to figure out that it was too long a file name in effect.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
thx for your time to write this. Answering in order
1 i didn't die/give up for every boss (maybe is that).
2 i believe so, i have from the beginning of the game set a goal to get all gallery 100%.
3 yeah all scenes with all monster even domination and so on.
4 also everything max level and the spells that come with it.
5 i bought every single thing a could, some things like the legendary sword, i think you can choose only one, didn't find the other two, the yellow and blue ice one, i choose the companion sword that evolve into mate in max level, i think that was the sword name.
6 yeah in enchanting weapons and charms and in the potion table. i also have done all puzzles and maps. i only didn't find one in the secret home town.
7 the castle i entered and exited a lot of times to check with there was any event between the monster girls even with no scene.
8 yeah not much in the church, but i have done the questline all of it until i get the silver collar with magic defense.
9 yeah did everything in the masion even slut version with clients and even have done some more to see if i would got new items like the monk collar and the ring of wisdow.
10 yeah every single heart, i used it since i avoided lose to the boss, aiming to use the heart after the battle, i didn't think would affect my progress.
11 well i didn't find it too secret since is part of the main questline when you click "help", but was trully hard since i fought her with 72 slutness, so i only managed to win it because i cast fireball then use all i have to heal and let fireball do the work. by secret boss you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right?

do you think it's because i didn't lost to every boss?
Ok we talk about losing to mobs and boss for submissive H scenes or winning boss for the heart shape item, we actually forget about the costume we got call Temptress which you learn Seduce, use Seduce to attack and kill mob/boss and you see Ada do Dominate H scene. I tried using Seduce first then normal attack kill and attack first then kill with Seduce, don't work. So just wear Temptress for the extra 25% Lewd/Slutness dmg and go back to all previous mobs till newest and use Seduce skill only.
If anyone using RPGM MV Cheat Menu Plugin, can just wear Temptress and do the 1-hit-KO method to get the scene without using Seduce.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Ok we talk about losing to mobs and boss for submissive H scenes or winning boss for the heart shape item, we actually forget about the costume we got call Temptress which you learn Seduce, use Seduce to attack and kill mob/boss and you see Ada do Dominate H scene. I tried using Seduce first then normal attack kill and attack first then kill with Seduce, don't work. So just wear Temptress for the extra 25% Lewd/Slutness dmg and go back to all previous mobs till newest and use Seduce skill only.
If anyone using RPGM MV Cheat Menu Plugin, can just wear Temptress and do the 1-hit-KO method to get the scene without using Seduce.
i have done all dominate H scene even the new ones from new version titania and so on.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I thought that cave in the desert forest is the puzzle for something else that is not the main quest? Something like..weapon..can't remember.

it actually is visited twice in the game first for find leads on your sister in the game, and then to teleport to the secret city in the end, and with you use "help" for the last main quest the tip was something between the lines "you will find above the desert city in a cold place"

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey, all! If this was already answered, I apologize. Love the game, by the way! I’m playing v1.03, and for some reason I’m stuck at 51 slutness (13 vag, 10 anal, 10 oral, 9 sub, 9 group) and no matter what I do, it won’t increase. It’s been like that since I got to the Forest with the Jinkos, and I am now at the volcano, and none of my stats have improved. That’s quite a bit of content I’ve gone through. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance!!!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hey, all! If this was already answered, I apologize. Love the game, by the way! I’m playing v1.03, and for some reason I’m stuck at 51 slutness (13 vag, 10 anal, 10 oral, 9 sub, 9 group) and no matter what I do, it won’t increase. It’s been like that since I got to the Forest with the Jinkos, and I am now at the volcano, and none of my stats have improved. That’s quite a bit of content I’ve gone through. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance!!!
Lewd skills have caps and you can't advance them beyond these. I'm not sure why you want to increase it but you can do so even without leveling up the skills. Finish village alchemist's quest about Deadroot and you will be able to purchase lust drafts, potions that increase Ada's lewd level.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Lewd skills have caps and you can't advance them beyond these. I'm not sure why you want to increase it but you can do so even without leveling up the skills. Finish village alchemist's quest about Deadroot and you will be able to purchase lust drafts, potions that increase Ada's lewd level.
Cool. Just doing a replay and seeing how much more difficult it is. I very much enjoy this game. Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes