Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...each time I continue, the sister's stamia go back to 400 is it a bug?
Not feeding her right and going too hard on the drugs can lower it I think. Otherwise some people have had the game act up if they don't actually switch to Japanese locale, although that's usually numbers skipping forward.

Feed her good (so expensive I think) food and there are recovery drinks and drugs, also a vibrator that does it a little.

exlibris212

Jul 31, 2020
Hi.When I upload a ready recording I am unable to interact with it. The mouse is not interacting. What could be the reason for this?

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Not feeding her right and going too hard on the drugs can lower it I think. Otherwise some people have had the game act up if they don't actually switch to Japanese locale, although that's usually numbers skipping forward.

Feed her good (so expensive I think) food and there are recovery drinks and drugs, also a vibrator that does it a little.
I think there is something that's not logical, I said it was first at 600 then 400 (it goes up to around 440 while playing after posting) then when I continue now, it goes to 750. I think there something that fuck up XD.

chador3

Jan 16, 2018
I really liked the whole "make her cum back to back/multiple times", are there any other games that are like that?

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
It might be a dumb question but how do you enable internal view? In their other, older games there was a button to enable the x-ray view but I can't find it in this one, do I have to buy something? I have the save that was included with download and I start the game with continue.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It might be a dumb question but how do you enable internal view?
You have to unlock it by reaching certain dilation rates. They're not quite high enough with the provided save, but a couple of sex sessions concentrated on it (dick and dildo at the same time) should trigger it I think.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It says the lang is English (MTL) in the original post so I know there is a way to it but I must have missed something.
It has a auto translator install and mostly complete translation saved, it should just work even without a internet connection (until the late game anyway). You could try toggling the translator off and on with Alt and T, or maybe installing it again.

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
The economy in this game is bonkers, the prices for some of this stuff would take hours of grinding to unlock a single item. Need a money cheat or something.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
The economy in this game is bonkers, the prices for some of this stuff would take hours of grinding to unlock a single item. Need a money cheat or something.
make your sister climax for more than 25 times, then in the morning, your sister will telling you that she's found a money in front of your house. mine got 3 million for 500 climax
edit : or you can just use cheat engine

Reactions: satoshiwane
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes