Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah she is a cute one :) :
Tapioca.png

I still wonder if there will ever be some kind of special event at the riverside location? I´m certain there must be something coming with the next updates.

Reactions: ninguemligah

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can i get the blowjob and tit job?
Things like that that are unlocked by hitting certain milestones, then going to the vacant lot. See the second reply here on the previous page. Think the boobjob is from raising the sensitivity of her breasts and nipples, not easy.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
even with all those maxed saves, i can't seem to trigger xray vision at all? both anal and vaginal dilatation rates were over 2000 so idk what is wrong with those

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...even with all those maxed saves, i can't seem to trigger xray vision at all?
With the save it comes with it unlocked for me after about a weekish of working on it. Annoyingly my save broke, so I can't check what the numbers are. You didn't mention her urethra, work on that if you haven't.

Gatototox

May 4, 2018
damn not gonna lie, this game looks cursed af, like some game you would find in the deep weeb

etcoly

Aug 12, 2019
i have a bug i think every time i touch her i do like crazy numbers and she just instant orgasm is it normal ? with that touching her is pointles she just directly orgasm at the sight of ur hand touching her leg x)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have a bug i think every time i touch her i do like crazy numbers and she just instant orgasme is it normal ?
If you majorly drugged her up or her sensitivity is really (really) high. If not maybe it's similar to the day skipping a few people get, try using Japanese locale if you aren't already.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Only in these kind of games you have loli characters that have boobs bigger than their head... Either that girl was already born with c cups or she is just a midget and not a loli.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes