Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
even with all those maxed saves, i can't seem to trigger xray vision at all? both anal and vaginal dilatation rates were over 2000 so idk what is wrong with those

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...even with all those maxed saves, i can't seem to trigger xray vision at all?
With the save it comes with it unlocked for me after about a weekish of working on it. Annoyingly my save broke, so I can't check what the numbers are. You didn't mention her urethra, work on that if you haven't.

Gatototox

May 4, 2018
damn not gonna lie, this game looks cursed af, like some game you would find in the deep weeb

etcoly

Aug 12, 2019
i have a bug i think every time i touch her i do like crazy numbers and she just instant orgasm is it normal ? with that touching her is pointles she just directly orgasm at the sight of ur hand touching her leg x)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have a bug i think every time i touch her i do like crazy numbers and she just instant orgasme is it normal ?
If you majorly drugged her up or her sensitivity is really (really) high. If not maybe it's similar to the day skipping a few people get, try using Japanese locale if you aren't already.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Only in these kind of games you have loli characters that have boobs bigger than their head... Either that girl was already born with c cups or she is just a midget and not a loli.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a list of data witch syringe does what ?
Hovering over them should give you basic description. I'm guessing love love is a kind of aphrodisiac, maybe making her heart fill up faster. Sensitivity is useful for unlocking things, but only x-ray is still locked in the provided save.
How do i get her to kiss me she dosnt want to ;.;
Generally if she's not ready for something keep raising her affection and try again later, if it's the final confesion I think it took a bit longer than the earlier groping.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sounds like they're working on some new clothing. It will be paid DLC, but from the preview it's not just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a second secret DLC.

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
Hello, I have put the language of Japanese and English in the language options of the pc now everything is seen in Japanese, and it turns out that it still gives me that black screen tnb poor app locale ntlea locale emulator and several emulators and I kept getting the black screen any more options to play the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, I have put the language of Japanese and English in the language options...
You don't have to actually switch to the Japanese language pack, just have it downloaded. But it seems like some people do need to properly switch the locale for some reason. Emulators work most of the time, but not always.

General things. Have the game on the C: drive not a external one, and don't have a long file address. So not buried in too many folders, and shorten the games folder if it's overly long.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes