Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
how do i make it work ? i downloaded and installed that LocalEmulator thing, tried launching the game with the emulator, but still cant do anything during H scenes, it seems to not respond to inputs

Willie_wonder

Oct 20, 2017
So is it just install and run and it's already prepatched, or do I need to add the patches to the game; background I haven't downloaded the game prior.

wilbertxz32

Nov 25, 2019
Is it just me or if i press ''Continue'', I only get to the ''Good Morning'' part and am stuck there no matter what i press or do?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any time i see English MTL i have a PTSD flashback.
fingers crossed it's not completely terrible.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So is it just install and run and it's already prepatched...
Check what it says with the download links, everything should be installed. The DLC also needs the new version of the game, it alone isn't very useful.
Is it just me or if i press ''Continue'', I only get to the ''Good Morning'' part...
The save file included may be zipped in the save folder so won't load with continue. But you need Japanese locale, and if the game still get stuck you may need to actually switch to it fully.
fingers crossed it's not completely terrible.
It's not just a untouched MTL.

Reactions: Willie_wonder

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
The game loop in this is that everything takes time. She has to warm up to actions before you can do something, so while the first few attempts may only let you touch or sniff, you'll eventually open up the option to do more simply by continuing to pursue her and finding the h-mags in the one alley.

There really isn't anything much to provide a guide for. If you can't do something, simply try try again. She won't let you just assault her straight out the door in 5mins of playing.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
The game loop in this is that everything takes time. She has to warm up to actions before you can do something, so while the first few attempts may only let you touch or sniff, you'll eventually open up the option to do more simply by continuing to pursue her and finding the h-mags in the one alley.

There really isn't anything much to provide a guide for. If you can't do something, simply try try again. She won't let you just assault her straight out the door in 5mins of playing.
ive been doing rinse and repeat ive just been stuck on the same one for 10 days

Oct 22, 2018
ive been doing rinse and repeat ive just been stuck on the same one for 10 days
It's the same thing every single time. Ask for it; she'll be hesitant so you say I'll wait. Next day, ask and insist. You can literally repeat this all the way to the few last choices, where just asking once is enough.

Nazgull

May 13, 2020
Hi. Changing to a JPN region is not enough. I have a black screen all the time after starting the game. I tried with 10 different options like: install the game and then change the region. Change of region and then installation. Loading ready-made saves. Running as administrator. Downloading the DLC and adding it to the game (although there is DLC in the base). Overall ... a tragedy............
"Bi ... there" is what I see on the monitor screen.

Edit: It works. Once again I changed the regional settings in Windows. I fired up the game with the help of Locale Emulator (pooi.moe): JPN (administrator). Maybe someone will need it. Have a good day.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes