Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This happens every single time when I try to use someone else's save file...
The zipped save that comes with the game has always loaded fine for me. General advice for problems with the game is use , or actual switch to Japanese locale. Some other Unity games have gotten graphical errors from the file address. So if locale doesn't help makes sure the address isn't too long, and the game is on the C: drive.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
For the new version of the game 1.10.3, use these files
1 - only money
2 - unlock all and money
Hi
Not sure but after using this the game doesnot start its just gives me balc screen when i sttart a new games and i have locale emulator too and when i extract the game from the main file it works but not with this one

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure but after using this the game doesnot start its just gives me balc screen...
You need to make sure you have the right modified file for the right version of the game. That's for the old 1.10.3 version of the game, the one for 2.02 is here.

Reactions: chan1986

Dexian

Jun 3, 2018
bonjour je ne peux pas lancer le jeu que ce soit pour un nouveau jeu ou en chargeant la sauvegarde je ne peux pas aller au-delà du premier texte du jeu merci de m'aider

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any ways to play it on Android
Not really it's a Unity game, you need the developer to make a mobile version.

For a different game (and engine) someone mentioned ExaGear a Windows emulator. But I can't see it working well if at all for a game like this, also this games decensor and translation comes from a plugin.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Ok i have reading many sites n Iam using the local emulator but I can touch here in the Hentai scences at all,here boobs are shaking but here lust isnt raising,what Iam missing or what did I do wrong? ty for ur help

Mar 17, 2019
okay i have 2 Questions.
First: where and how can i find the Ropes, i read somewhere that you need to Search trough the School and finding some Key? i searched there so many times and i have found nothing...
Second: can you really "deep" fuck her, so like Cervix and Bladder penetration?
I would be happy if I got an answer ^^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
my game in jap how to change it to eng
The included auto translator should just work. And most of the translation is saved, so no internet needed for most of the game. But if it isn't and the Japanese isn't being replaced try .

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
Would not having the locale Emulator mess with the "h counter"? I keep finding it counting up without me doing anything H related.

Im pretty sure not having the locale emulator is causing some other issues (lake/school just show a black screen) so ill be grabbing it anyways, but I just wanted to see if it wasnt connected to something else.

Im also finding that the school key has vanished. I "found" it, but I think my inventory was full? so it never actually appeared in my inventory. Now that its empty, it never shows up. Im assuming I just need to keep waiting, but its a little confusing to find it and not actually have it.

Edit: the lake/school issue is still happening even with the locale emulator, so idk what's up with that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes