Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So how do I get it to be in English? when I boot the game it goes straight to Japanese and I dont know how to fix it
Every time I quickly tested the new version of the game it worked. But when I actually tried to play it suddenly didn't, installing again fixed it.
i cant unlock the blow job im at the i love you part but no blowjob
Should be unlocked by cumming in her mouth a certain amount, then talking at the vacant lot.
More games like these please
Check out the developers other games, or there's the recommendation section.

FalseZangetsu

Feb 5, 2018
so i just downloaded this from the nopy link, tried to open it and my antivirus flagged it with a trojan, dunno if others have teh same problem, just lettin this be known

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so i just downloaded this from the nopy link, tried to open it and my antivirus flagged it with a trojan...
Got no alerts with the original, and just scanned the nopy copy with McAfee but it didn't find anything. A particularly sensitive AV might see the auto translator as a suspicious, it attaches to the game and connects to the internet for the translation.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you use the cheat engine?
If you want money and or items look above, only use one of them if it's from the right version of the game. And I think you have to start a new game for them to take affect. For actual I'd check youtube for a video.

Mar 17, 2019
for some reason all the Download Links are broken for me or they keep on stopping the Download randomly.
Can somebody pls provide a Mega link?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for some reason all the Download Links are broken for me or they keep on stopping the Download randomly.
Can somebody pls provide a Mega link?
All links work just fine for me, you may need to clean out your internet cache.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone tell me if there's a fix for this?
That's pretty bright would be better if it was in a spoiler. Never seen a frozen white and light blue screen before. But most issues are fixed with , or actual Japanese locale try that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do we get the new outfits i download the new version but cant find them anywhere
Same place as all the hair accessories and underwear, the store downtown. They're one of many additions that have to be unlocked over time though and kind of one a day.

With the save that comes zipped up with the game all the items and things are technically unlocked I think. But there's a backlog of the sister telling you about them in the morning and then being actually available, as they were added in later with patches and DLC.

Syzoth4420

Sep 2, 2019
1616493892085.png save me

This happens every single time when I try to use someone else's save file.
Without fail this white blockly mess will appear and I have no clue why.
Can anyone help me?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes