Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Could someone please upload the exe file for the latest version?(you can attach the file to a message) my AV deleted it and I don't have a backup. I could just redownload the whole thing but 1.4gb is a lot for how much bandwith I have left for the month.

edit; someone dm'ed it to me, nvm.

Last edited:

5thHead

Jun 14, 2021
Could someone please upload the exe file for the latest version?(you can attach the file to a message) my AV deleted it and I don't have a backup. I could just redownload the whole thing but 1.4gb is a lot for how much bandwith I have left for the month.

edit; someone dm'ed it to me, nvm.

Virus free Kaspersky scanned. Runs with no issue.

Also for those not into grinding for toys clothing or anything. Save file with maxed perks. All underwear in inventory. 1 mil yen plus bank role. Copy over old save and you are free rolling. Start game click continue that's it.
Oh game starts after love declare Yotomichi so you can have a go at her anywhere you want.

lurker88

Oct 20, 2018
Please help. She keeps calling me pervert when I ask her to show panties. The panties what I bought to her working my ass off!! This is outrageous!!
Do I need to fondle her more?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Please help. She keeps calling me pervert when I ask her to show panties. The panties what I bought to her working my ass off!! This is outrageous!!
Do I need to fondle her more?
just keep feeding her candies. It may take a day or 2, but eventually she'll open more.
Until she fully confess her love to you, make sure you don't end the day while she's starving, & avoid being too rough during sex

Reactions: lurker88

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
According to the latest ci-en post there is supposed to be:

- Two new locations
- "Many" new sex toys obtained at said locations
- As such, the maximum number of toys will be increased from 50 to 80
- Addition of pregnancy, a "muscle form" for the older brother, medicine to grow pube hair, and more
- Various bug fixes

As per Bousoft, the update is almost finished.

What's interesting is the addition of pregnancy (what I'm assuming "botehara" is), as I never expected to see that in one of these games...

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Can anybody help me as to why I can't get the game to start please?

I download it, unzip to file, click the application to start it....black screen ensues, followed after a few mins with "xxx has stopped working".

I read something about an Emulator, but I have no clue what that is or what to do!

Any assistance would be brilliant, please. :)

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Can anybody help me as to why I can't get the game to start please?

I download it, unzip to file, click the application to start it....black screen ensues, followed after a few mins with "xxx has stopped working".

I read something about an Emulator, but I have no clue what that is or what to do!

Any assistance would be brilliant, please. :)
You need to execute the .exe with Locale Emulator, here's the link:
Download that, follow the instructions and the game should work.

Reactions: TheWelshMan

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
According to the latest ci-en post there is supposed to be:

- Two new locations
- "Many" new sex toys obtained at said locations
- As such, the maximum number of toys will be increased from 50 to 80
- Addition of pregnancy, a "muscle form" for the older brother, medicine to grow pube hair, and more
- Various bug fixes

As per Bousoft, the update is almost finished.

What's interesting is the addition of pregnancy (what I'm assuming "botehara" is), as I never expected to see that in one of these games...
I wonder when this update will come out

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
I wonder when this update will come out
He posted this today: "今日中に予定していたアプデ(アンダーヘア以外)を全て終わらせる予定だったんですが、今日と明日で出かけることになったので無理になりました。チキショー!"

Which translates to something like this: "I was supposed to finish all the planned appointments (except for pubic hair) by the end of the day, but now I can't because I have to leave/go out today and tomorrow. Tsk tsk!"

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
He posted this today: "今日中に予定していたアプデ(アンダーヘア以外)を全て終わらせる予定だったんですが、今日と明日で出かけることになったので無理になりました。チキショー!"

Which translates to something like this: "I was supposed to finish all the planned appointments (except for pubic hair) by the end of the day, but now I can't because I have to leave/go out today and tomorrow. Tsk tsk!"
i see...let's wait)

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017

Any news ?

polakko

May 28, 2018
Hi.
I downloaded the last version (this means it has the dlc included), what i need to do to start the DLC?
I'm around day 70, and already unlocked (but not bought) all the sex toys in downtown.
Thank and sorry for bad english.
P.S.
Anyone know what strange food do? (i meam the recipes with the red question mark)

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Any news ?
Posted 22 hours ago:
"2日ぶりに帰宅して夜伽道の動作チェックしとります。終わったらアプデしやす。"
"I'm back home after 2 days and I'm checking the operation(if it works) of the night road. I'll do an update when I'm done."
The update should be close.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes