Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
I dont know man, like i said the games programming with the regional stuff would be logic if it was about the text and if i had gotten any bugs in this matter, but loading pictures in shouldn't be a problem, thats just poorly coded.
Not at all. File paths are text, after all.
For newcomers, it would be better to upload a fully working right from the start version to main page 1 including the Locale Emulator and explaining why this is needed, rather than going through all the pages here and figuring out how to and what and where and all.
No, it would be better to tell newcomers to change their locale to Japanese if they want to play Japanese games. Locale emulators don't work with all games and programs, encouraging their use only raises the chance someone will ask "why doesn't it work even though I followed all the instructions".

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
Not at all. File paths are text, after all.

No, it would be better to tell newcomers to change their locale to Japanese if they want to play Japanese games. Locale emulators don't work with all games and programs, encouraging their use only raises the chance someone will ask "why doesn't it work even though I followed all the instructions".
You probably never coded? Coding is always in english, there is no japanese only coding. If that weren't the case, that would mean locale could break anything, the game wouldn't load at all if the locale wasn't the right one it was coded in. Doesn't matter if filepath is Kanji/Katakana or god knows what language. As seen in the log at the end, the code isn't clean and Unity is reporting problems with parent arguments not correctly set.

And like i wrote before, without the save file from page 31 and pressing "continue" the game loads with "new game" just fine without changing locale. So its the games code (problems with parent arguments and how it handles saves + the locale set in those save files). That only happens, when code is not clean.

I can't read japanese all the way, but from the website where the game is sold, there seem to be a patch for some minor bugs in the latest version?

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
You probably never coded? Coding is always in english, there is no japanese only coding. If that weren't the case, that would mean locale could break anything, the game wouldn't load at all if the locale wasn't the right one it was coded in. Doesn't matter if filepath is Kanji/Katakana or god knows what language.
No, strings are text. A file path is a string. They can be ANY kind of text (save for reserved keywords/characters), even emojis if you're using unicode. Which is why you can name a folder "" (ironically this forum doesn't seem to support them) in Windows 10. Code is binary either way, not English nor Japanese.
Of course, in the executable it's all zeroes and ones. So how do you tell what exactly is text if it's all just binary? Through encoding. Unicode is exactly that: an universal encoding standard for text. But it's not the only one, so what happens if your program doesn't use unicode? Well, the text is still encoded in some way. Could be UTF-8, Windows 1257 or Shift JIS. When running a program that doesn't use unicode, the operating system will generally assume it's encoded in something that makes sense to your region/locale. But in case it isn't, shit can happen. Because 10111010 in Shift JIS is コ, but in ASCII it is º.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Not using any dll, just downloaded the version from page 1 and save file from page 31.
All DLCs installed, have the exact same amount 537 files.
I dont know man, like i said the games programming with the regional stuff would be logic if it was about the text and if i had gotten any bugs in this matter, but loading pictures in shouldn't be a problem, thats just poorly coded.

For newcomers, it would be better to upload a fully working right from the start version to main page 1 including the Locale Emulator and explaining why this is needed, rather than going through all the pages here and figuring out how to and what and where and all.

Logfiles attached, with and without using Locale Emulator, but cant fully screenshot it because too long (it does repeat itself with the errors and resets).
Did the beginning and the end of it.
I dont know what can happens, but i see in your log, the saves names are not in japanese. Also im using a newer BepInEx version.
1623536540625.png

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Not using any dll, just downloaded the version from page 1 and save file from page 31.
All DLCs installed, have the exact same amount 537 files.

Logfiles attached, with and without using Locale Emulator, but cant fully screenshot it because too long (it does repeat itself with the errors and resets).
Did the beginning and the end of it.
I uploaded my game folder with all working. Try it. But i think your problem is something about unicode.
Pass: CervezaBienFria

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
someone could upload the game to mega weighs a lot in direct download and my internet is a turtle.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Could someone please upload the exe file for the latest version?(you can attach the file to a message) my AV deleted it and I don't have a backup. I could just redownload the whole thing but 1.4gb is a lot for how much bandwith I have left for the month.

edit; someone dm'ed it to me, nvm.

Last edited:

5thHead

Jun 14, 2021
Could someone please upload the exe file for the latest version?(you can attach the file to a message) my AV deleted it and I don't have a backup. I could just redownload the whole thing but 1.4gb is a lot for how much bandwith I have left for the month.

edit; someone dm'ed it to me, nvm.

Virus free Kaspersky scanned. Runs with no issue.

Also for those not into grinding for toys clothing or anything. Save file with maxed perks. All underwear in inventory. 1 mil yen plus bank role. Copy over old save and you are free rolling. Start game click continue that's it.
Oh game starts after love declare Yotomichi so you can have a go at her anywhere you want.

lurker88

Oct 20, 2018
Please help. She keeps calling me pervert when I ask her to show panties. The panties what I bought to her working my ass off!! This is outrageous!!
Do I need to fondle her more?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Please help. She keeps calling me pervert when I ask her to show panties. The panties what I bought to her working my ass off!! This is outrageous!!
Do I need to fondle her more?
just keep feeding her candies. It may take a day or 2, but eventually she'll open more.
Until she fully confess her love to you, make sure you don't end the day while she's starving, & avoid being too rough during sex

Reactions: lurker88

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
According to the latest ci-en post there is supposed to be:

- Two new locations
- "Many" new sex toys obtained at said locations
- As such, the maximum number of toys will be increased from 50 to 80
- Addition of pregnancy, a "muscle form" for the older brother, medicine to grow pube hair, and more
- Various bug fixes

As per Bousoft, the update is almost finished.

What's interesting is the addition of pregnancy (what I'm assuming "botehara" is), as I never expected to see that in one of these games...

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Can anybody help me as to why I can't get the game to start please?

I download it, unzip to file, click the application to start it....black screen ensues, followed after a few mins with "xxx has stopped working".

I read something about an Emulator, but I have no clue what that is or what to do!

Any assistance would be brilliant, please. :)

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Can anybody help me as to why I can't get the game to start please?

I download it, unzip to file, click the application to start it....black screen ensues, followed after a few mins with "xxx has stopped working".

I read something about an Emulator, but I have no clue what that is or what to do!

Any assistance would be brilliant, please. :)
You need to execute the .exe with Locale Emulator, here's the link:
Download that, follow the instructions and the game should work.

Reactions: TheWelshMan

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
According to the latest ci-en post there is supposed to be:

- Two new locations
- "Many" new sex toys obtained at said locations
- As such, the maximum number of toys will be increased from 50 to 80
- Addition of pregnancy, a "muscle form" for the older brother, medicine to grow pube hair, and more
- Various bug fixes

As per Bousoft, the update is almost finished.

What's interesting is the addition of pregnancy (what I'm assuming "botehara" is), as I never expected to see that in one of these games...
I wonder when this update will come out

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
I wonder when this update will come out
He posted this today: "今日中に予定していたアプデ(アンダーヘア以外)を全て終わらせる予定だったんですが、今日と明日で出かけることになったので無理になりました。チキショー!"

Which translates to something like this: "I was supposed to finish all the planned appointments (except for pubic hair) by the end of the day, but now I can't because I have to leave/go out today and tomorrow. Tsk tsk!"

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
He posted this today: "今日中に予定していたアプデ(アンダーヘア以外)を全て終わらせる予定だったんですが、今日と明日で出かけることになったので無理になりました。チキショー!"

Which translates to something like this: "I was supposed to finish all the planned appointments (except for pubic hair) by the end of the day, but now I can't because I have to leave/go out today and tomorrow. Tsk tsk!"
i see...let's wait)

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes