Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So how do I make this work because part 2 won't open as an archive.
Check the linked post there's a explanation and screenshot showing how. Have both parts in the same place, in a folder or the desktop. Extract 001 and 002 7Zip should automatically follow (properly joining that cut up data.unity3d file).

Tested the game from the opening posts Mediafire links a few hours ago and it was working, not sure why it would be.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Check the linked post there's a explanation and screenshot showing how. Have both parts in the same place, in a folder or the desktop. Extract 001 and 002 7Zip should automatically follow (properly joining that cut up data.unity3d file).

Tested the game from the opening posts Mediafire links a few hours ago and it was working, not sure why it would be.
that did it, thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BELIDj

Apr 24, 2022
I have problems with translation. the whole game is completely in Japanese, even though I launched it simply or with the Japanese locale. can anyone tell me what to do. 1726523180902.png

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
I have problems with translation. the whole game is completely in Japanese, even though I launched it simply or with the Japanese locale. can anyone tell me what to do. View attachment 4041141
First of all, try opening the game and pressing ALT + T to confirm if you just somehow disabled the translation plugin, if that doesn't work you will need to check if your AV deleted something inside the BepInEx folder, or simply download bepinex and xunity auto translator again.

The game needs XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.4.0.zip and BepInEx_win_x86_5.4.23.2.zip

Reactions: BELIDj

BELIDj

Apr 24, 2022
First of all, try opening the game and pressing ALT + T to confirm if you just somehow disabled the translation plugin, if that doesn't work you will need to check if your AV deleted something inside the BepInEx folder, or simply download bepinex and xunity auto translator again.

The game needs XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.4.0.zip and BepInEx_win_x86_5.4.23.2.zip

Damn, I changed all the files in the translator, but unfortunately this also did not give any results and I don’t know what to do next. maybe you have a whole working assembly

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sadly but thats not helping, I changed the system language to english...
What about your user name, if that (or anywhere in C:\WhereTheGameIs) still has non English characters it can crash BepInEx. A long file address too, like if it got extracted to a Yotogimichi_Countryside_Summer_Break_etc folder.

All the BepInEx parts are collected in a patch here, the one with the games (in BepInEx\Translation) has more saved online translation.

BELIDj

Apr 24, 2022
What about your user name, if that (or anywhere in C:\WhereTheGameIs) still has non English characters it can crash BepInEx. A long file address too, like if it got extracted to a Yotogimichi_Countryside_Summer_Break_etc folder.

All the BepInEx parts are collected in a patch here, the one with the games (in BepInEx\Translation) has more saved online translation.
1726600866710.png 1726600892170.png 1726600911650.png

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes