Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
can anyone spare a save with x-ray on? even with the cheats it doesn't seem to unlock no matter how many days pass

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
X-Ray isn't unlocked by just time but her dilation stats. Other save right linked right above, not sure if it's actually unlocked though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any chance we might get th new dlc ?
If it and the updated game that can use it appears anywhere. I have the updated free dlc waiting, but the site's I got the game from before haven't posted updated versions for a while.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
If it and the updated game that can use it appears anywhere. I have the updated free dlc waiting, but the site's I got the game from before haven't posted updated versions for a while.
Oh I see would be great if we can get an access on it I’m really interested in the new content^^

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Sooo I bought DLC ($0,5 as new member) and Game ($12,5 with 30% discount coupon by buying DLC). Where to upload latest complete version?
can you be more clear, do you mean you got all the dlc, plus game? if so just post it on mega and link it here, someone will update the op with it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a list of approved file hosts, but some really aren't great. If you don't want to sign up to one I'd recommend using . Just post it here or make a update request, and report it as a update. The updated patch...

New Tapioca Patch -

The old translation and decensoer should work, unless something's been changed. And it has the updated free DLC.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Too... many... weird... hair accessories...

Just in case the paided (and new free) DLC needs the newer versions of the game, it won't work with the 20.12.30/1.10.3 version that was here before. Credit for buying the updated game and DLC goes to olo1990pl right above.

Reactions: Happy Potter

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thx for upload, but in Complete game with MTL MTL did not work, also there is uncen patch too?
A updated patch on it own is above, but they included it all even the old save. Just extracted their zip again just to double check and the translator was working (pretty much) exactly like it used to, and the decencor too.

Reactions: Mr.RoarBeast

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why does this have the "Loli" tag when all I see is a big titted, big ass women.
This girl has a well developed body.

• Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes