RPGM You Place Is Under My Feet [v1.0.1] [mnbv]

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Don't worry, we have @Saint Blackmoor to fix it :KEK:
:unsure:
Man, that's some BS. I'm trying to help around here, and I get this treatment. What are we in elementary school?

You, Bob69, came to me not long ago to create an overview, and now you're throwing barbs because you're hanging with your pals. Yeah, childish, real childish.

I'm here to help where I can if that comes off as too eager and something to make fun of... well... Fuck you.

Yeah, delete this post because you're all-powerful, and now you look like a schoolyard bully.

I haven't played the game yet, but it looks interesting.

OH, look, an overview has appeared. :(

• Sad
Reactions: I_see....TiTs_^_^

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
:unsure:
Man, that's some BS. I'm trying to help around here, and I get this treatment. What are we in elementary school?

You, Bob69, came to me not long ago to create an overview, and now you're throwing barbs because you're hanging with your pals. Yeah, childish, real childish.

I'm here to help where I can if that comes off as too eager and something to make fun of... well... Fuck you.

Yeah, delete this post because you're all-powerful, and now you look like a schoolyard bully.

I haven't played the game yet, but it looks interesting.

OH, look, an overview has appeared. :(
Firstly I cannot delete user posts, am not a mod.
Secondly, I wasn't making fun of you, or at least I didn't want to. You just fixing all the overviews if you can so I was thinking you could help this non English speaking Dev out too.
But welp Fuck me I guess...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I played the game for a bit until I couldn't take it anymore. It deals with a fetish that I don't care for.
Getting excited by others' suffering is, to me, not healthy behavior even though the sufferer agrees to the debasing treatment.
Just my opinion.
The art is very good. Moving the game to renpy would be a good choice later.

I was curious about the game mainly because of a comment from a staff member in this post. It's funny how similar that comment and the theme of the game are. :(
Bob69

Reactions: I_see....TiTs_^_^

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
i really love femdom but i'll be honest, this game is werid and i hate to see the MC only suffer no fun at all for her/him, also all the time socks and shoes is really not my taste but good luck with ur game, maybe it's my last time playing it.