gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Agreed. She's a very powerful witch but she's also an 18 year old girl and isn't very responsible with her magic. She did a bad thing but she realizes that. And of course, if you're roleplaying a character who eventually ends up enjoying being a girl, that makes it easier to forgive her.
She showed no such realization when I played through. On the contrary, she doubles down and gets pissy if the MC refuses the absurd request to transfer his football prowess to her brother.

Please add a story that can make her reflect without the MC forgiving her.
She doesn't deserve forgiveness and good will.
'With great power comes great responsibility.'
She easily ignored other people's efforts and caused problems with self-centered thinking.
She is even more worried that she might be kicked out of the Witchcraft Club, even when the life of the MC, a promising football player, has been completely turned upside down. How selfish.
I know that she will reflect on herself in the future. However, it is something that must be accomplished on her own, not something that must be preceded by the victim's forgiveness.
Likewise, the MC can enjoy being a girl or immerse himself in it. However, that doesn't mean you have to forgive Raven, the main culprit who made the MC a woman.
In addition, reflection should be accompanied by apologies and rewards.
But Raven doesn't look like that at all until the MC treats her in good faith.
She is only happy that her magic has a strong power, and that her brother is able to take over the position of football team as MC.

Raven is just a bully.
While I agree with your description and your suggestion would be the healthy redemption arc for her, I don't think it's necessary for the story to work. I'd be fine with her continuing to be a pure villain, reveling in her abuse, if only the game would acknowledge that that's what she's doing (and ideally, give the MC some opportunity for retribution, probably towards the end of the story).

Helltea

Sep 17, 2021
She showed no such realization when I played through. On the contrary, she doubles down and gets pissy if the MC refuses the absurd request to transfer his football prowess to her brother.

While I agree with your description and your suggestion would be the healthy redemption arc for her, I don't think it's necessary for the story to work. I'd be fine with her continuing to be a pure villain, reveling in her abuse, if only the game would acknowledge that that's what she's doing (and ideally, give the MC some opportunity for retribution, probably towards the end of the story).
Maybe you r right. A reasonable revenge on a evil bitxx. It is more exhilarating or reasonable.

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
Can you actually fully change back after the big game? The only time I made it that far happened to be a playthrough where I thought "f them, I ain't helping after they cursed me". So the team lost but just wanted to ask if you can actually change back. If so then i'm definitely gonna try to get there.

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Can you actually fully change back after the big game? The only time I made it that far happened to be a playthrough where I thought "f them, I ain't helping after they cursed me". So the team lost but just wanted to ask if you can actually change back. If so then i'm definitely gonna try to get there.
I think Vim has said that this is planned, but in the current release you get a temporary end of content page if you fulfill all the requirements.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
So where is this real 1.0.0 version? Only versions I can find is either 48.0 (48.1 and 48.2 downloads will always say 48.0 on the left side when I start it) or the april joke 1.0.0 version, which says 1.0.0. on the left side but ends with the fake ending after a few clicks.
You'll need to subscribe to my patreon to get the new version.
Please add a story that can make her reflect without the MC forgiving her.
She doesn't deserve forgiveness and good will.
'With great power comes great responsibility.'
She easily ignored other people's efforts and caused problems with self-centered thinking.
She is even more worried that she might be kicked out of the Witchcraft Club, even when the life of the MC, a promising football player, has been completely turned upside down. How selfish.
I know that she will reflect on herself in the future. However, it is something that must be accomplished on her own, not something that must be preceded by the victim's forgiveness.
Likewise, the MC can enjoy being a girl or immerse himself in it. However, that doesn't mean you have to forgive Raven, the main culprit who made the MC a woman.
In addition, reflection should be accompanied by apologies and rewards.
But Raven doesn't look like that at all until the MC treats her in good faith.
She is only happy that her magic has a strong power, and that her brother is able to take over the position of football team as MC.

Raven is just a bully.
I understand where you're coming from. I think the issue you're seeing is that Raven only starts to reflect if you start to access her content. But if you're doing your own thing, she's not going to come up to you and apologize. On the male/resistance route, I'm thinking about having Raven be more of a villain and take an active role in transforming you if you won't do it yourself, but that path is the least finished out of all of them.

Raven's someone who your mileage may vary for. If you can't forgive her, that's fine. You can still date Griffin or Jessica and there should still be enough content even if you're avoiding the Raven scenes.
Max feminine, dating Griffin.
I attached a save of a feminine MC dating Griffin right after the reality change.
You'll be able to, but it's not in the game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belgaesh

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
I'm stuck in a loop between Raven telling me I should go to the library and the library saying I won't learn anything more by studying. I think I've exhausted most of the other gameplay paths but it seems this one is softlocked.
Thanks for the bug report and sorry for the late reply. Have you already done the spell to let you control your transformations? If you still have a save file, that would be helpful.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Do you plan on adding it anytime soon or its one of those things we want to do but never really get to doing it
According to the dev, the resistance/staying male path consistently comes last when they poll their paying supporters, hence it not being high on the list of priorities. Hopefully we'll get there eventually, but it's understandable if they prioritize the content that they're being paid to deliver.

Reactions: Vim!

Ultitist

May 1, 2021
According to the dev, the resistance/staying male path consistently comes last when they poll their paying supporters, hence it not being high on the list of priorities. Hopefully we'll get there eventually, but it's understandable if they prioritize the content that they're being paid to deliver.
Yeah...good point,gotta agree

Reactions: gregers

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I understand where you're coming from. I think the issue you're seeing is that Raven only starts to reflect if you start to access her content. But if you're doing your own thing, she's not going to come up to you and apologize. On the male/resistance route, I'm thinking about having Raven be more of a villain and take an active role in transforming you if you won't do it yourself, but that path is the least finished out of all of them.
I really feel that Raven is for players who don't want the mc to be a guy/into the transformation. I still see a way for a guy mc and her to become friends but I can understand why she rubs players that want the mc to stay a guy the wrong way but I think they're most likely in the minority of players.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
For some reason after starting a new game on the 1.0.0 version, I am repeatedly being brought to the April fools scene. I am certain I am not using the April fools version of the game, I simply play the game and eventually before the main character goes to sleep I get the screen that ends with the line "And then suddenly you're falling" and I'm forced into the April fools sequence. I have only made it as far as the first Sunday (the first week).

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Any plans for a futa Raven? Happy for both male and female mc paths.
She won't technically be a futa, but on her path, I have plans for her to grow a dick.
I really feel that Raven is for players who don't want the mc to be a guy/into the transformation. I still see a way for a guy mc and her to become friends but I can understand why she rubs players that want the mc to stay a guy the wrong way but I think they're most likely in the minority of players.
That's a good point. On TFGS, almost all of the games have the MC turning into a girl, so it's seen as a given and Raven upending the MC's life isn't that noteworthy.

I haven't played very many games here, but this seems like a site that has more variety, so people here aren't into feminization as much, and there's more discussion about Raven's character.
For some reason after starting a new game on the 1.0.0 version, I am repeatedly being brought to the April fools scene. I am certain I am not using the April fools version of the game, I simply play the game and eventually before the main character goes to sleep I get the screen that ends with the line "And then suddenly you're falling" and I'm forced into the April fools sequence. I have only made it as far as the first Sunday (the first week).
Hmmm, I haven't had any other complaints about that. If you're sure that you're playing the 1.0.0 version, the only thing I can think of is that you should refresh before you get routed onto the April Fools path.

katiej1989

Jul 31, 2020
Still no hero for the 1.0.0 version? :(
It will be public in a few weeks. Until then, you can sub for the $3! Vim is pretty active on here and the game eventually goes public so not a lot of people seem to feel highly motivated to post it early.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes