Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Just did the costume party, and it's pretty fun game. Feels a bit slow, games like this I expect a lot more smut a lot faster, but that's not really a negative just a feeling. Getting dressed is a pain, like that just is such a killer, but that's it.

The only real complaint I'd have is a better hint system. I'm going for the Jessica path because...why wouldn't I? She's by far the best character even if he desire for dick feels a bit much in places(she JUST came out as bi and fucked 'me', less than a week later she's asking to have sex with a different guy at a party. Bit much for how slow the rest of the game is). But anyways earlier she said we should use a strap on, 'I' said I had one, so tried sex again, no strap on option that I could find. So I went to the Mall, wasted that entire time as I could do nothing anywhere. Found out like half an hour you do the date and than can use it. Unless I just missed it, that's some annoying telegraphing.
Hmm, if you had a strap-on when you had sex with her, you should have told her that you already had a strap-on.
So.. After doing the trans path, i wont be able to
Daydream about being a housewife
Be a cheerleader
Get manicures
etc??
only with reality change?

Edit: You cant, yet :(
Not yet, but it's coming! You might be able to get one of the daydreams but you're probably better off waiting for more content on that path.
I’m trying to transition and I’ve been harassed for still liking “male” things like video games and military history
I'm sorry to hear about the harassment too. Liking stereotypically male things doesn't make you any less of a girl.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
It's been quite a long while since I last played this game. I really like the raven path a lot, so have been waiting for that to be updated with more content. Glad to see the game is still getting updates. For a while I was worried it was going to be abandoned.

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Not yet, but it's coming! You might be able to get one of the daydreams but you're probably better off waiting for more content on that path.
Oh damn.. I wish i made a save before the big decision then.. Thanks!

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
0.46.1 has been released for everyone, and 0.47.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.46.1 link:

What's new in 0.46.1:
  • There's a new detailed semifinals game, whether you're still the starting quarterback, the backup, a cheerleader, or off the team entirely
  • You can now buy a necklace to match the dress you're going to wear to the Winter Ball. This comes with another daydream
  • You can play as an asian main character now
  • Added a new scene and transformation opportunity if Pinewood gets eliminated from the playoffs and you realize you're not going to turn back into a guy
  • When you talk with your friends about the upcoming or previous football game, the conversations now talk about where you are in the playoff race and what the stakes are
  • If you learned all the cheers and got Whitney's votes, you won't have to click through all the individual components of the cheers
  • Your football stats and your relationships will slowly decline if you ignore them
  • Got rid of the multiple sets of links you'd see when showering
  • You now get the nightmare about turning into a guy a week earlier to give you more time for the endgame
  • Fixed bug where some of your male clothes survived the reality change
  • Fixed bug where you didn't get a nightie after getting the reality change through Raven's ultimatum
  • You can set whether Jessica joined the Witchcraft Club in Quickstart
  • Raven no longer remembers the old reality if you're on a date with her after the reality change
  • Fixed a bug where you could go to the mall naked if you needed to buy new shoes
  • Fixed other bugs and continuity errors

Warning for 0.46.1: The semifinals game takes place on December 6th. If you saved after that date, you'll probably need to restart to see the game

What's new in 0.47.0:

• You can now join the Witchcraft Club!
  • Added a date with Raven
  • New scene where you see if you can use your new magical powers to turn back into a guy
  • Eliminated unnecessary clicks in various places, like getting dressed in the morning
  • When Jessica transforms herself into the male version of you when you meet your parents, she will transform herself into the same race as you
  • Added a new scene if you hang out with Jessica after she comes out as bi (which replaces her complaining that you don't have a dick)
  • If you've been eliminated from the playoffs, you no longer have to go to practice
  • Your arousal now increases faster
  • Fixed bug where your companion to the dinner with your parents doesn't disappear after the dinner is over

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked (and answered) before, but is there any path, intended or otherwise, where you can go all in on the trans aspect, but retain your friend below, if not grow in size?

Like, instead of clinging to the old life as a bloke, or becoming the quintessential cheerleader, you become a knockout babe and athlete while still rocking your cock? I figure where magic is involved, it can't hurt to inquire.

Fabulous game, by the by. Wonderful to see it still recieving content and polish to this day.

Dr-Pill

Jul 3, 2020
Apologies if this has been asked (and answered) before, but is there any path, intended or otherwise, where you can go all in on the trans aspect, but retain your friend below, if not grow in size?

Like, instead of clinging to the old life as a bloke, or becoming the quintessential cheerleader, you become a knockout babe and athlete while still rocking your cock? I figure where magic is involved, it can't hurt to inquire.
See above:
I keep doing polls on my Patreon asking what people want to see next and the male path gets very few votes, so right now you're right that there isn't really anything to do. It'll be more fleshed out in the finished version but the other paths are more playable right now.
I think the issue is "male path" makes people think all transformations will end. Getting the dick back would obviously block any vagina-based triggers. Maybe pitching it as a "shemale path" where the rest of the triggers and transformations still take place will make people vote for it.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi, I missed something,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if someone could be very kind to tell me why it happened please ? by MP or spoiler stuff ? or if it is unknown and we will know it next update ?

Eudj

May 27, 2022
You can expand Jessica's stay at the club by adding a couple of events. You can also add rituals for Jessica as she learns. So you can temporarily restore male pride for one night, if you collect the ingredients. Here you can make a date with Jessica, which will end with a sex scene. The next ritual is to buff the one football ability of your choice, but set a price so players don't overuse the spell. The ritual for the transformation of Jessica to meet the parents of the MC, so that it was not free. The meeting with parents can also be extended. So the MC's answers plus the "women's conversation" with the mother can open a special event with the transformation of the MC's brain. Plus give access to women's jewelry.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I missed something,
so if someone could be very kind to tell me why it happened please ? by MP or spoiler stuff ? or if it is unknown and we will know it next update ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vim!

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Game could do with some animations or scenes during sex. Just looking at two naked paperdolls kinda takes the fun out..

Reactions: Centrefi

Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
0.46.1 has been released for everyone, and 0.47.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.46.1 link: Mega

What's new in 0.46.1:
  • There's a new detailed semifinals game, whether you're still the starting quarterback, the backup, a cheerleader, or off the team entirely
  • You can now buy a necklace to match the dress you're going to wear to the Winter Ball. This comes with another daydream
  • You can play as an asian main character now
  • Added a new scene and transformation opportunity if Pinewood gets eliminated from the playoffs and you realize you're not going to turn back into a guy
  • When you talk with your friends about the upcoming or previous football game, the conversations now talk about where you are in the playoff race and what the stakes are
  • If you learned all the cheers and got Whitney's votes, you won't have to click through all the individual components of the cheers
  • Your football stats and your relationships will slowly decline if you ignore them
  • Got rid of the multiple sets of links you'd see when showering
  • You now get the nightmare about turning into a guy a week earlier to give you more time for the endgame
  • Fixed bug where some of your male clothes survived the reality change
  • Fixed bug where you didn't get a nightie after getting the reality change through Raven's ultimatum
  • You can set whether Jessica joined the Witchcraft Club in Quickstart
  • Raven no longer remembers the old reality if you're on a date with her after the reality change
  • Fixed a bug where you could go to the mall naked if you needed to buy new shoes

Warning for 0.46.1: The semifinals game takes place on December 6th. If you saved after that date, you'll probably need to restart to see the game

What's new in 0.47.0:

• You can now join the Witchcraft Club!
  • Added a date with Raven
  • New scene where you see if you can use your new magical powers to turn back into a guy
  • Eliminated unnecessary clicks in various places, like getting dressed in the morning
  • When Jessica transforms herself into the male version of you when you meet your parents, she will transform herself into the same race as you
  • Added a new scene if you hang out with Jessica after she comes out as bi (which replaces her complaining that you don't have a dick)
  • If you've been eliminated from the playoffs, you no longer have to go to practice
  • Your arousal now increases faster
  • Fixed bug where your companion to the dinner with your parents doesn't disappear after the dinner is over
Is there a path that already has an end? Because I have several saves with different paths but I don't know if a specific one has an end

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022

Fabulous game, by the by. Wonderful to see it still recieving content and polish to this day.
There isn't a way to get your dick back yet. However, I just posted a poll on my Patreon about what I'm going to work on next, and one of them is using magic to regain your cock.
Is there a path that already has an end? Because I have several saves with different paths but I don't know if a specific one has an end
Not yet, although the reality change path is the closest to having an ending
Is there something like a walkthrough for what routes you're going for?
There isn't a walkthrough, but there's a Hints page in the game which I try to keep updated.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes