kaceylove

Apr 1, 2021
Is there any way to set up clothes/uniforms, so you don't have to change individual items all the time? Once the original 'School Uniform' 'Casual Clothes' become unwearable, I only have the option to change each individual item and it's tedious...I had to change every item just for it to continue to the next screen where I was then going to sleep anyway, getting up showering and then having to select every item individually again.

There must be a way around this? But I can't find the option

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Is there any way to set up clothes/uniforms, so you don't have to change individual items all the time? Once the original 'School Uniform' 'Casual Clothes' become unwearable, I only have the option to change each individual item and it's tedious...I had to change every item just for it to continue to the next screen where I was then going to sleep anyway, getting up showering and then having to select every item individually again.

There must be a way around this? But I can't find the option
There's a (set) button that appears, click on that.

Reactions: Vim! and kaceylove

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Is there context around not being able to lick Jessica's foot now? Seems odd if it's just content removal. Would be better to just give an option to not do so than take it away from people into that. I mean, I'm more into Raven myself, so I'd be down for the opportunity to submit to Raven instead in that way if it were a trade off. I like the dynamic of Raven being the alpha in her relationship route after leading you to becoming a petite girl. Super sub/dom vibes.

quattrosayla

May 21, 2022
Is there any content that lets you get one over on raven? She's probably the most infuriating character I've ever encountered in these kinds of games and it seemed like every scenario winds up with her winning and screwing the player character over even more somehow.

I'm even a big fan of tftg content to the point of being a tftg artist but she just rubs me the wrong way, absurdly cruel in ways that other games don't seem to get to.

Like, to the point where I'm amazed the MC doesn't straight up murder her after she changes reality just to spite him

christoph84buzzy

Feb 4, 2024
what a great HTML game! I just wonder why no HTML developers add originality in their games with backgrounds, colors, maybe some type of interesting minigames.. feels just a bit plain

Reactions: fenclott

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Is there context around not being able to lick Jessica's foot now? Seems odd if it's just content removal. Would be better to just give an option to not do so than take it away from people into that.
I had gotten complaints about it, and I felt like I was inserting a fetish in a way that wasn't really convincing, just to insert a fetish. So I removed it.
Is there any content that lets you get one over on raven? She's probably the most infuriating character I've ever encountered in these kinds of games and it seemed like every scenario winds up with her winning and screwing the player character over even more somehow.

I'm even a big fan of tftg content to the point of being a tftg artist but she just rubs me the wrong way, absurdly cruel in ways that other games don't seem to get to.

Like, to the point where I'm amazed the MC doesn't straight up murder her after she changes reality just to spite him
I'm sorry you feel that way about Raven. You can't get one over on her right now but you can ignore her. Any time you do magic, you'll cross paths with her.

I assume you're talking about her giving you an ultimatum after you let Jessica do magic for when your parents visit? Raven's motivations aren't great here but I'd argue that they make sense for her character. You've changed so much that you're no longer recognizable as a boy and you and Jessica doing magic is just going to draw more attention to you and to the spell she cast, so she's trying to cover it up.
what a great HTML game! I just wonder why no HTML developers add originality in their games with backgrounds, colors, maybe some type of interesting minigames.. feels just a bit plain
That's fair! I'm not very good at design so leaving the background as the default seemed safer than accidentally making something eyebleeding.

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
I had gotten complaints about it, and I felt like I was inserting a fetish in a way that wasn't really convincing, just to insert a fetish. So I removed it.

I'm sorry you feel that way about Raven. You can't get one over on her right now but you can ignore her. Any time you do magic, you'll cross paths with her.

I assume you're talking about her giving you an ultimatum after you let Jessica do magic for when your parents visit? Raven's motivations aren't great here but I'd argue that they make sense for her character. You've changed so much that you're no longer recognizable as a boy and you and Jessica doing magic is just going to draw more attention to you and to the spell she cast, so she's trying to cover it up.

That's fair! I'm not very good at design so leaving the background as the default seemed safer than accidentally making something eyebleeding.
Won't removing the foot licking make the dating Jessica path much harder to get?

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
Dating Jessica is the default path, the only way to not get is if you purposely don't seek to date her.

Also I have a doubt, in this save I'm looking for a trans quarterback route but it seems I cannot have the conversation with Raven and Griffin after the parents meeting but I already had the conversation with Jessica, is it a bug or is intended?

Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes