J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Last edited:

NikaPeach

May 29, 2021
I like this game, I subscribed to it, one of the better ones out there. I just wish it would already progress to the end and afterwards only add all the extra stuff.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
You can expand Jessica's stay at the club by adding a couple of events. You can also add rituals for Jessica as she learns. So you can temporarily restore male pride for one night, if you collect the ingredients. Here you can make a date with Jessica, which will end with a sex scene. The next ritual is to buff the one football ability of your choice, but set a price so players don't overuse the spell. The ritual for the transformation of Jessica to meet the parents of the MC, so that it was not free. The meeting with parents can also be extended. So the MC's answers plus the "women's conversation" with the mother can open a special event with the transformation of the MC's brain. Plus give access to women's jewelry.
Thanks, those are interesting ideas. What would restoring male pride do? You're also able to buy earrings and a necklace later in the game.
This game is pretty good its not a kink I'm usually into but the game design and pacing is really solid so nice job
Thanks! <3
does anyone has a save before december 6th? I had on december 12th...
Do you still need a save? I can look through my files and see if I have anything.
will there be any pregnancy content?
You can get multiple pregnancy daydreams, but that's as far as it goes. The main character is only 18 so making her actually pregnant would cause problems.
I like this game, I subscribed to it, one of the better ones out there. I just wish it would already progress to the end and afterwards only add all the extra stuff.
Thanks! I'm getting close to the end of the reality change path, and I'm hoping to have that finished next month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NikaPeach

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You can get multiple pregnancy daydreams, but that's as far as it goes. The main character is only 18 so making her actually pregnant would cause problems.
what is with the only 18? That MC can't get pregnant? It perfect age to get pregnant. And they at age are legaly adult even if they are at school last year senior. Lagaly they can decide whetewer they want get pregnant or not. You saying thet 18 years old students (which are legaly adults) staing by it couse problems: which are are not supposed to get pregnant? o_O:unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes: It would be problem if they were minors underages it would case problems. But since they are leglay adults. It ain't problem if non teachers are involed that would legaly caused problems. Since itbetween students it not techers or princpal concern of the matter. ther no prolems. And they can even keep following lessons.

if you referring to the curse that Raven place upon MC would cause prolem to the curse it self and she get punished as well, I don't see why can't MC get pregant and found out the fastest way to stay permanently female by becoming a mother? It would be perfect vegence on Revan and his brother. MC will be the happy mother and will teach magic to her daughter to not about magic and use just for good not on prsonal gain otherwise would be consequnce. MC get his/her revenge by becoming mother. (it it these are consequcenses it bad Reven, becouse she don't wont angering the leaders ot the witches am I right? :devilish: :devilish: )

Last edited:
Reactions: xana94

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
what is with the only 18? That MC can't get pregnant? It perfect age to get pregnant. And they at age are legaly adult even if they are at school last year senior. Lagaly they can decide whetewer they want get pregnant or not. You saying thet 18 years old students (which are legaly adults) staing by it couse problems: which are are not supposed to get pregnant? o_O:unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes: It would be problem if they were minors underages it would case problems. But since they are leglay adults. It ain't problem if non teachers are involed that would legaly caused problems. Since itbetween students it not techers or princpal concern of the matter. ther no prolems. And they can even keep following lessons.

if you referring to the curse that Raven place upon MC would cause prolem to the curse it self and she get punished as well, I don't see why can't MC get pregant and found out the fastest way to stay permanently female by becoming a mother? It would be perfect vegence on Revan and his brother. MC will be the happy mother and will teach magic to her daughter to not about magic and use just for good not on prsonal gain otherwise would be consequnce. MC get his/her revenge by becoming mother. (it it these are consequcenses it bad Reven, becouse she don't wont angering the leaders ot the witches am I right? :devilish: :devilish: )
The MC may legally be an adult, but she's still a high school student, and getting pregnant that young has lasting consequences, which I don't really want to write about. The game also only lasts a couple of months, so there isn't enough time for her to become visibly pregnant.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
0.47.1 has been released for everyone, and 0.48.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.47.1 link:

What's new in 0.47.1:
  • You can now join the Witchcraft Club!
  • Added a date with Raven
  • New scene where you see if you can use your new magical powers to turn back into a guy
  • Eliminated unnecessary clicks in various places, like getting dressed in the morning
  • When Jessica transforms herself into the male version of you when you meet your parents, she will transform herself into the same race as you
  • Added a new scene if you hang out with Jessica after she comes out as bi (which replaces her complaining that you don't have a dick)
  • If you've been eliminated from the playoffs, you no longer have to go to practice
  • Your arousal now increases faster
  • Fixed bug where your companion to the dinner with your parents doesn't disappear after the dinner is over
  • Fixed bug where you didn't change out of your swim trunks and walked around with them on all day
  • Fixed bug with strapon sex scene with Jessica
  • You now mention Raven eating you out when doing girltalk with Jessica
  • Fixed other continuity errors

What's new in 0.48.0:
  • You can now do a spell with Raven to guarantee that you stay as a girl, even if the football team wins the championship!
  • Fixed bug where Raven wouldn't ask you out after the reality change
  • The content on the reality change path is now updated up to the championship game. This includes:
  • New catfight with Morgan on the reality change
  • New detention scene with Morgan
  • Find out whether you won the Winter Queen vote
  • New lunch conversations before the championship game where you talk with Jessica or Griffin about your decision
  • New lunch conversations after the semifinals game
  • New dreams on the night before the championship game
  • Revamped clothing system. Now if you want to change your bra or underwear, you'll automatically remove the outer layers first
  • Added new versions of post-reality change conversations with Jessica and Raven if they don't know about the reality change (talking to them about the reality change, you realizing the football team got eliminated)
  • Fixed bug where Ms. Winter could show up on a friday, which would make Raven unavailable for the whole weekend
  • Fixed typos and continuity errors

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
It's been a while since I've played (although still a supporter!), so I've forgotten some details.

When Jessica takes on the physical appearance of the MC for the date with the MC's parents, please remind me: does gender-bent Jessica have sex with the MC?

If not, I hope that's an option for a future update.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The MC may legally be an adult, but she's still a high school student, and getting pregnant that young has lasting consequences, which I don't really want to write about. The game also only lasts a couple of months, so there isn't enough time for her to become visibly pregnant.
My two cent on this topic is either have the option to possibly get pregnant or have us get on birth control. Also, having the option to have the MC possibly get pregnant adds all sorts of possiblties and possible intrigue. I can imagine the whole conversation with Raven being entirely shocked, and maybe facepalming herself and asking 'What have I done'. Plus, if on the trans route (which why the hell it's a sandbox instead of progressing the story is questioning), it would be something for the MC to consider, given they may have accepted their new body.

Additionally, it would certainly be nice to possibly have a possible Jessica/Griffin - Jessica/Raven option instead of optionally breaking up with Jessica. With Jessica/Griffin, if we have the conversation with her about her wanting cock, perhaps we could have a talk with her about Griffin and work something out there. Conversely, with Jessica/Raven, naturally having Jessica join the Witchs would be step one, and I could see Raven and Jessica becoming friends of a sort and maybe something blooms there while maybe the three of us are out on a beach date or something, to hang out and something sparks it all off.

All in all, I've certainly enjoyed the game, though do wish there was some more room for flexablity in the relationships as well as transforming a bit.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
My two cent on this topic is either have the option to possibly get pregnant or have us get on birth control. Also, having the option to have the MC possibly get pregnant adds all sorts of possiblties and possible intrigue. I can imagine the whole conversation with Raven being entirely shocked, and maybe facepalming herself and asking 'What have I done'. Plus, if on the trans route (which why the hell it's a sandbox instead of progressing the story is questioning), it would be something for the MC to consider, given they may have accepted their new body.

Additionally, it would certainly be nice to possibly have a possible Jessica/Griffin - Jessica/Raven option instead of optionally breaking up with Jessica. With Jessica/Griffin, if we have the conversation with her about her wanting cock, perhaps we could have a talk with her about Griffin and work something out there. Conversely, with Jessica/Raven, naturally having Jessica join the Witchs would be step one, and I could see Raven and Jessica becoming friends of a sort and maybe something blooms there while maybe the three of us are out on a beach date or something, to hang out and something sparks it all off.

All in all, I've certainly enjoyed the game, though do wish there was some more room for flexablity in the relationships as well as transforming a bit.
Sorry but I dont see any possibility to Jessica and Revan become friends. Jessica alredy hater for what she did to MC and socond. Jessica would be the best suitor to make MC pregnant with tempory dick.

But demon I love to see Revan reaction to MC pregnant, "What have I done?" it would be best reveng on her face. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Griffin nop he the one responsable of MC transformation and curse. I never gonna be with him. Better Jessica, becous she is the best.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sorry but I dont see any possibility to Jessica and Revan become friends. Jessica alredy hater for what she did to MC and socond. Jessica would be the best suitor to make MC pregnant with tempory dick.

But demon I love to see Revan reaction to MC pregnant, "What have I done?" it would be best reveng on her face. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Griffin nop he the one responsable of MC transformation and curse. I never gonna be with him. Better Jessica, becous she is the best.
For the love of fuck... Use spellcheck.

Reactions: youngethan

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure that person often goes out of his or her way to write things in the dumbest way possible. For the attention, maybe? I really don't know.

In my personal opinion, if you intentionally go out of your way to look like an idiot, then you probably weren't that smart to begin with.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
I love this game, I hope we get more content with Ryan in the future. I have been trying various routes and I wonder if we can become a trans woman for real.

In my last save I came out as a trans and made a lot of transformations but also I am still be the QB, it was very difficult but I liked it. Then I thought that if I return to be a man it would reveal Raven's magic and if I stay as a bio woman someone will eventually find out.

Instead if would be perfect for Courtney to be trans, she could be femenine and be the QB at the same time, also she could fuck Jessica with her real cock. There is still work to do on that route, the female uniform does not fit when you have strong arms.

I would like a way to block changes. My Courtney is a tall fit woman, she could be a supermodel! so I don't want to change her any further, also when I play as white I would prefer the hair to remain brunette instead of blonde.

As I writer I only can say that I admire the work you are doing. Here is my save for everyone to see, as I said it was difficult to get but I really this route.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
It's been a while since I've played (although still a supporter!), so I've forgotten some details.

When Jessica takes on the physical appearance of the MC for the date with the MC's parents, please remind me: does gender-bent Jessica have sex with the MC?

If not, I hope that's an option for a future update.
She does not, but I'm open to adding a sex scene with Jessica-as-you later on.

That scene is basically in the game already. Your second period is late, and if you've had sex, you'll freak out and wonder if you got pregnant.

I put up a poll about polyamorous content on my Patreon and most people were against it, and it would also be a lot of work to code it. I am open to it though, especially if your SO has love interests they can pursue too to make it more fair.
Can someone supply a save before Raven's new date? I am too far in to get it.
I attached a save. It's before the hiking date though, so you'll need to play through the hiking date and then get to the cemetery date.
I love this game, I hope we get more content with Ryan in the future. I have been trying various routes and I wonder if we can become a trans woman for real.

In my last save I came out as a trans and made a lot of transformations but also I am still be the QB, it was very difficult but I liked it. Then I thought that if I return to be a man it would reveal Raven's magic and if I stay as a bio woman someone will eventually find out.

Instead if would be perfect for Courtney to be trans, she could be femenine and be the QB at the same time, also she could fuck Jessica with her real cock. There is still work to do on that route, the female uniform does not fit when you have strong arms.

I would like a way to block changes. My Courtney is a tall fit woman, she could be a supermodel! so I don't want to change her any further, also when I play as white I would prefer the hair to remain brunette instead of blonde.

As I writer I only can say that I admire the work you are doing. Here is my save for everyone to see, as I said it was difficult to get but I really this route.
Being able to get a dick (before the end of the game) is actually in my plans!

Blocking changes is an interesting idea. It would probably have to be on the Witchcraft Club path, so you would have to "earn" that ability.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game :)
anyone have a save where you're dating Griffian right before or right after reality change?
I attached a save file

Last edited:

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
The game is decent so far, one of the better tf games in my opinion, but not without its flaws. Arousal increases too quickly, and there are too many events that force your attraction to men to increase, and events which seem like they'd increase your attraction to men but don't. There isn't much agency in your identity in that sense in a game that's otherwise very generous in how you roleplay your character.

I'd also say the current state of the game is lacking in buildup on most fronts. There aren't many bridging events or alternate world states you get to interact with, it'd improve the game a lot to see more gradual changes to the world as you meet certain thresholds for certain routes. Getting your friend group to notice and accept your changes instead of insulting you early on when you're on the trans route, improving your relationship with Jessica before she comes out as bisexual on her route, and so on and so forth.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes