Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Its funny, its a great game, but i assume that a good portion of the players that love this game don't understand anything about football (the game revolves around that sport, more or less). If i read the text passages about football and the used tactics i feel like i listen to a Sims4 character: i hear him, but what he says makes no sense to me xD

Sometimes i wish it would be possible to mark a checkbox in the settings and with that you automatically make always the best possible move or later you give the best advice to Griffin (or the worst if you want to sabotage him. I mean if i wanted to give him the worst advice it could happen that i give him the best advice ever just because i have no fucking clue what i am doing xD). Of course that would mean that the football games become a skippable part of the game.

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
I'm at the part where the MC has to wear a bra, the sports bra, but it's so annoying putting it on. I put it on, then I choose the outfit I have to wear, the bra goes off, I put it back on but the outfit top comes off, I put the outfit top back on, the bra goes off, etc, etc....I have to repeatedly add the bra until it randomly sticks.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm at the part where the MC has to wear a bra, the sports bra, but it's so annoying putting it on. I put it on, then I choose the outfit I have to wear, the bra goes off, I put it back on but the outfit top comes off, I put the outfit top back on, the bra goes off, etc, etc....I have to repeatedly add the bra until it randomly sticks.
Usually in this kind of games you have to manually update all your sets :
- select a set to wear
- add the new item, eg bra
- save the set.

There are other games which automatically update the sets with mandatory items once available.

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
So, this new update is just bugfixes? No new content?

0.48 had lots of new content, 0.48.1. is just bugfixes. It's also pretty old at this point, the 'new' update we are waiting for, 1.0, is still in development, but apparently is going to include the ending! I think not for all paths, but for at least one.

Reactions: Allaat1

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
Usually in this kind of games you have to manually update all your sets :
- select a set to wear
- add the new item, eg bra
- save the set.

There are other games which automatically update the sets with mandatory items once available.
I did not see a way to save a set but, you're right, there usually is a button for that. I'm sure I'm missing it, I will check again

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
I did not see a way to save a set but, you're right, there usually is a button for that. I'm sure I'm missing it, I will check again
So instead of "Save" it says "Set" so the line looks like this:

School uniform (Set)

Where Set is a link you can click to save it but I just read it as if it was telling me this was a set of clothes...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So instead of "Save" it says "Set" so the line looks like this:

School uniform (Set)

Where Set is a link you can click to save it but I just read it as if it was telling me this was a set of clothes...
That's an unlucky misleading wording : to set a set of clothes
But as I wrote, all these games usually have the option to define, update and save different sets of clothes, so players try out the available buttons.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
After the reality change the game gets borked when you get into the "sandbox" portion of the game, as in you can still train with Griffin, and your friends still think that you are in the team, but I guess this is an "expected" bug right ?

Allaat1

Jul 9, 2023
0.48 had lots of new content, 0.48.1. is just bugfixes. It's also pretty old at this point, the 'new' update we are waiting for, 1.0, is still in development, but apparently is going to include the ending! I think not for all paths, but for at least one.
Any know timeline on that?

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
My bad for not reading the tags properly, but I was under the impression this was going to be a slow descent into femininity and not boom you got a pussy now. Is there any way to get a penis back or is there a specific option/path I can choose that doesn't go so quickly?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
My bad for not reading the tags properly, but I was under the impression this was going to be a slow descent into femininity and not boom you got a pussy now. Is there any way to get a penis back or is there a specific option/path I can choose that doesn't go so quickly?
The initial downstairs makeover is on rails and can't be avoided. How far and fast the MC transforms beyond that is affected by gameplay.

It's possible to play through to current end of content without further transformations, but it's a somewhat empty experience; most of the dev's efforts so far have gone into full-on feminization as that's what's favoured by the paying supporters.

There's been some talk of the MC getting their plumbing restored by magic, but I don't think any of it actually works for now (haven't played that content so can't say for sure).

Reactions: Vim!

enabledcoomer

Mar 26, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop between Raven telling me I should go to the library and the library saying I won't learn anything more by studying. I think I've exhausted most of the other gameplay paths but it seems this one is softlocked.

ElJefe13

Aug 5, 2023
yo is there an outfit save somewhere ? its gets really tedious putting the bra on over and over again

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Just finished current content with Jessica as a gf and reality bend. Seen only a few sex scenes with her and one threesome with Rayan near the end, kinda disappointing. Didn't even have much opportunity to cheat on her without breaking up. So the questions is - is there a total slut path worth replaying the game?

Sephill1973

Feb 9, 2024
just found this game and looks like it will be fun, but not able to see the little dolls to the side everyone was talking, just shows a broken pic image.

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. It's hard to simulate a whole world with stat increases and background character's reactions, and I know I wasn't perfect. What are some events that you think should increase your attraction to men but don't?
Hi, great game! I put 5 star for your game, good points are in my review and here are point of improvements I suggest:

1)Sex scenes have strange system about arousal, cock will get hard at about 75% of arousal and at 100% this is the end of sex, you dont even need to touch it, just undressing or kissing can lead to an orgasm. I think it was better to create separate bar "pleasure" for finishing sex scene.
2)I would really like to see more sexy scenes, because current scenes almost all focus about your state of transition, and almost no sexy events like we have in games where we start as female cherecter, maybe something about corrupting would be also cool, few examples:
-When someone see your naked female body but you cover your face
When you completely transformed into female by witch ritual:
-Some naked photos of you got leaked. maybe you even took them yourself on your phone
-When someone blackmail you and you have to do something lewd for them
-Ability not to wear underwear and some events about someone notice that or somethig different
3)Not enought of sex scenes, there are just a few and repeatable BJ scene
4)People reactions are not fully support fast transitioning, I was enjoining to make fast transitions and enlarge boobs, ass and other parts of body but events of game were not expecting that: during pool events you have massive boobs in female swimwear and it is obvious that your are no longer a boy, during morning shower event you can pass through boys without covering your massive tits and speaking in female voice but no big reaction from them
5)Many school events almost have same and repeatable content in them, so you go through them for like 20-30 time and no changes in them, it is more noticable by the end of 0.48 version but that is probably because of my fast transitioning and unfinished state of game I suppose

Also I have a question: what effect have mind transitioning? I am not sure I saw real effect from it

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes