ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Oh don't worry, I'm more than fine with that! I know that this whole Game-writing takes up a lot of time.
Thank you for the information though!

Peenut

Dec 25, 2019
I actually really like to see someone chubby in a game for once. I really appreciate this kind of stuff and somehow it really turns me on

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
I've changed my mind and for the moment that's not going to happen, she wants to lose weight but we know that doesn't happen overnight, I think we'll see some action with Emma's current design before anything change.
Very nice, I was a bit worried, as the first two training sessions were "I'll make slow so she catches up" and then "Oh wow, she's managed to get me sweating" xDD

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
if it were up to me i wouldve let the players decide whatever to help her realize that she can be beautfiul the way she is or help her slim down ( a branch of sorts) but obiviously it comes with the diffculty of creating another model and stuff so it is just a suggestion. it is an awsome game anyways :giggle: (y)

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
if it were up to me i wouldve let the players decide whatever to help her realize that she can be beautfiul the way she is or help her slim down ( a branch of sorts)
Sadly Aurora pretty strictly stated "help Emma lose weight" as one of the main goals MC has to achieve, so unless MC doesn't want to live on after the year, having her stay chubby would be not helpful.

Reactions: a1fox3

215303j

Guys. Losing weight does not mean that a girl needs to be changed beyond recognition.

Emma is not morbidly obese, she's just a bit overweight and losing maybe 5 - 10kg would be enough to make her fall into a healthy weight group without making her look anorexic and/or fashion-model thin (same thing).

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Guys. Losing weight does not mean that a girl needs to be changed beyond recognition.

Emma is not morbidly obese, she's just a bit overweight and losing maybe 5 - 10kg would be enough to make her fall into a healthy weight group without making her look anorexic and/or fashion-model thin (same thing).
Oh totally! It still would take her out of the "chubby"-realm. I fully agree that by no means it has to be an extreme slim down, but the statement " help her realize that she can be beautiful the way she is " includes not changing the "way she is", which would mean no weight loss. At least that's how I understood it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Oh totally! It still would take her out of the "chubby"-realm. I fully agree that by no means it has to be an extreme slim down, but the statement " help her realize that she can be beautiful the way she is " includes not changing the "way she is", which would mean no weight loss. At least that's how I understood it.
Perhaps. But think of how it would provide a major boost to her confidence.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I wanted to tell you that version 0.4 is ready and will be released tomorrow at this time approximately. Some new characters will appear and the story will progress with some others you already know, I hope you like it!
installed update and it says ver .04 on main screen, but ver .03 in game welcome to ...ver 3, is this simply a mis name
when i loaded old save from ver .03 it would not start .04 just ended

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes