drago30

Jul 28, 2018
I like the game,but now that i downloaded latest update,cannot play at all. "An exception has occured" message appears right after i start(actually at the moment of the crash) and cannot continue the game at all. Any help?
Can someone please help on that? Thank you

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Really enjoyed this update. I rejected Anna - sorry, Anna fans, I'm just not into her - so the bug was a bit of a surprise but I could get past it. It was a pity I had to choose between Emma or Zoe coming for a sleepover. But having played both paths I prefer the Emma path - she's completely adorable, and the thought of her building up the courage to play with my cock during the sleepover is both cute and hot. I still want Zoe, though (and Ruby masturbating watching me and Zoe fuck was fun, even if somehow not as hot as the Emma scene,) so I was happy to see other content with her. I'm not into her sister at all, but the game of sending her pics of Ruby with my cum is a big turn on so if the price of playing is a threesome with Zoe and her sister, I'm not saying no. Who knows, I may change my mind about her when that event arrives.

Reactions: _13_

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Actually, this is a pretty new thing. The infantilisation of our society. People used to be married at 14, they went to war at 16.
I guess it happened in your country in the XII century, pal. My grandfather married when he was 32 (and it happened before the WWII).

Anyway, my saves don't work anymore too.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's because your grandfather got married too late ...
You aren't funny, mate.

If you studied demographic history you'd know that European people in modern age (XVI-XVIII centuries) married at 23-28 (men) and 20-25 (women). Enough said.

Anyway, about the save issue:

As I far I could understand this latest 0.9 update is already patched, isn't it?

Well, I've always played the unpatched game, so I guess this is the problem with my saves.

Am I right?

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
You aren't funny, mate.

If you studied demographic history you'd know that European people in modern age (XVI-XVIII centuries) married at 23-28 (men) and 20-25 (women). Enough said.

Anyway, about the save issue:

As I far I could understand this latest 0.9 update is already patched, isn't it?

Well, I've always played the unpatched game, so I guess this is the problem with my saves.

Am I right?

Saves broke a few month ago when upgrade from chapter 7 to chapter 8 (there were many changes in that update), that's why I added the chapter selector, so you can start from wherever you want if your save stopped working. Anyway the saves from chapter 8 should work without any problem in chapter 9.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I definitely like this update. Finally, we got closer to Anna and Ruby. :love:
I love Anna.. and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for this update.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Solid writing. I am slightly concerned about gun scene. Once you pickup the gun its just one road from there...
Night with Ruby was worth all the "reincarnation" trouble :love:

I am glad that mc is not totally jerk and has some good sense in him. How he behaved when "Anna" screamed on him because of being late and not responding to phone was really , really good! Really shows maturity!

Thanks!

P.S
veronica is really not that attractive at all...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagf

PervIsLife

Jun 13, 2021
Love anna and ruby want both of them, zoe can go be a slut far away from my mc for all i care.
Emma is cute but dont pick much my interest for now

Reactions: Sagf

Chaosstreet

Aug 21, 2018
This Game is full of missing pics and more. every time i click next page then comes an error. i ignore it and click two pages further and next error. i thought this game has potential but 9 chapters and everytime error. the creator is not learning.

Reactions: Wormac

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This Game is full of missing pics and more. every time i click next page then comes an error. i ignore it and click two pages further and next error. i thought this game has potential but 9 chapters and everytime error. the creator is not learning.
I guess that YOU didn't learn how to download and install the game properly because nobody else seem to have the same issue.
Did you use a compressed version coming from a unofficial source ?

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I guess that YOU didn't learn how to download and install the game properly because nobody else seem to have the same issue.
Did you use a compressed version coming from a unofficial source ?
Thank you for your answer, although it's true that I'm not learning...

Reactions: Kukipett

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I married at 45 and my saves work perfectly !! :ROFLMAO:
Let's see what happens to your grandchildren's saves.

Yes a true MILF in her glorious body, finally a 40... years old woman with a realistic look, thick and juicy!!
Naaaah. The waist and "soft parts" of an adult woman tend to lose their shape, regardless of whether they are involved in sports or not. So not very realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: Kukipett
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes