Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Chapter 14 is in the final stages of development, although it's taking me a lot of work to finish it, since it includes approximately 50% more images than the previous chapter and the code is way more complex, so... yeah, Soon.
Nice !!!

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Chapter 14 is in the final stages of development, although it's taking me a lot of work to finish it, since it includes approximately 50% more images than the previous chapter and the code is way more complex, so... yeah, Soon.
OOh yeah.

Hopíng for some Anna action.

Feb 17, 2022
This games premise sounds pretty cool and visually it looks pretty good too. After reading reviews and checking the thread a bit it sounds like the only sex scenes are the MC being dommed by the principal. So is this a femdom centered game? Is there no chance to turn the tables?

Also I see from the devs other game they are a fan of forcing unavoidable content onto the players, so is that the same in this game as well?

Reactions: Teddy 369

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
This games premise sounds pretty cool and visually it looks pretty good too. After reading reviews and checking the thread a bit it sounds like the only sex scenes are the MC being dommed by the principal. So is this a femdom centered game? Is there no chance to turn the tables?

Also I see from the devs other game they are a fan of forcing unavoidable content onto the players, so is that the same in this game as well?
Hehe, it's funny because all the points you mention are false, well... except that the game visually looks pretty good, that's true :D

I don't come here to sell you my game, just to tell you that don't get too influenced by reviews that were made in the first chapters of the game where there wasn't much content yet. The best thing you can do is to download it and try it by yourself.

Feb 17, 2022
Hehe, it's funny because all the points you mention are false, well... except that the game visually looks pretty good, that's true :D

I don't come here to sell you my game, just to tell you that don't get too influenced by reviews that were made in the first chapters of the game where there wasn't much content yet. The best thing you can do is to download it and try it by yourself.
Just like to know what I'm getting into ya know. So is it a femdom heavy game? Is the content similar to your other game? Or is this a more classic vanilla game with a few light femdom scenes with just that one character and is it avoidable and do we eventually get an opportunity to turn the tables?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just like to know what I'm getting into ya know. So is it a femdom heavy game? Is the content similar to your other game? Or is this a more classic vanilla game with a few light femdom scenes with just that one character and is it avoidable and do we eventually get an opportunity to turn the tables?
This game is very vanilla in most ways. Even the little "femdom" with the principal is light and mostly can be avoided. It is only with one character, the principal. I didn't even consider it femdom really, but my tolerance for that is higher than some, I guess. As far as turning the table I don't remember, so maybe someone else can answer that.

There is no connection to this and the other game other than Zargon working on that one in some way. They are very different in target audience and what they are doing as games. I was disappointed in what happened with that game (and how the outcome was handled) but Young Again has always been a fun ride and has one of my favorite characters in any AVN in Ruby.

Feb 17, 2022
This game is very vanilla in most ways. Even the little "femdom" with the principal is light and mostly can be avoided. It is only with one character, the principal. I didn't even consider it femdom really, but my tolerance for that is higher than some, I guess. As far as turning the table I don't remember, so maybe someone else can answer that.

There is no connection to this and the other game other than Zargon working on that one in some way. They are very different in target audience and what they are doing as games. I was disappointed in what happened with that game (and how the outcome was handled) but Young Again has always been a fun ride and has one of my favorite characters in any AVN in Ruby.
Ok. Thank you. Downloading now. (y)

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Benares

May 12, 2017
Any gold tier willing to give a review of this update for the purpose of rising the hype for us leechers?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, just started this game ... and I know that there are really short games, but I didn't know that this game is finished about after 2 mins ... thats new record for me I think ... hell, that was even shorter than Far Cry 4 and 5 ... but still great story, nice chars, good graphics, just lacking sex content, but it's ok ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes