RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm kind of worried about the tags on this one now... There's no Harem Tag, but there's also no Cheating Tag on either the Game Post or the Genre Tab on the OP.

So... is there like some massive backfire that's going to happen eventually?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
ok, harem question - i really don't want to fuck up current fourway setup (mc-mom-sister-emma), but game still keep throwing girls MC's way, did dev said anything about state of (future?) harem tag here? is it safe to collect pokegirls or will it blow up at some point?

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
I'm kind of worried about the tags on this one now... There's no Harem Tag, but there's also no Cheating Tag on either the Game Post or the Genre Tab on the OP.

So... is there like some massive backfire that's going to happen eventually?
Also no lesbian tag, even though the first two pics show nothing but two of the women together, in a bed. No sharing tag, no MFF tag, no group sex tag, and no netorare tag to explain the first two images...

I like all of the girls, but I am a greedy SOB and don't want to share, so WTF am I to presume from the images and lack of tags?

I played the first half of the first season, but with no appropriate tags or explanations I'm not investing in any more of my time into this game; just saying.

Dec 15, 2022
Probably one before already complained about this in 137 pages of comments. But still...

I think the background music in part 1 is extremly irritating.

So that's all. Now I'm going to continue reading it...

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Also no lesbian tag, even though the first two pics show nothing but two of the women together, in a bed. No sharing tag, no MFF tag, no group sex tag, and no netorare tag to explain the first two images...
There's no sharing or MFF tags in these forums. The swinging tag doesn't apply. Group sex should maybe be added for the scene with the second image (it's a threesome). The first image is just a fantasy of the MC and is only this one image, no sexual act involved. There's no lesbian content in the game.

Reactions: Yngling

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hadn't played this for a while, but is Anna supposed to be the mom? Keeps calling her by name, but version says prepatched?

Ahh nevermind.. he does refer to her as mom but its very rare and weird to call your mom by her first name.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes