Petering

Sep 8, 2019
This was good casual fun. I enjoyed it. Nothing glaringly bad or really impressive, but it was a good time. I hope the relationships won't be forced.

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
Updated my walkthrough/music Mod to the new game version v0.5.
Link is on the main page or you go here.
wait it's a walkthrough mod as well? why it doesn't say that on the mod comment thing?

edit: found a mention for it in the "older news" tab, you should highlight it in the comment so dumb people like me would see it .

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What problem do you have? Here's published the patch for version 0.4, but it should work fine with the new version.
It shows on my computer as a txt file so when I put it in the game folder and play the vn it still shows the landlady etc. All the other patches I use don't have the .txt ending.

Sorry I'm not tech savvy at all.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
It shows on my computer as a txt file so when I put it in the game folder and play the vn it still shows the landlady etc. All the other patches I use don't have the .txt ending.

Sorry I'm not tech savvy at all.
That's weird , It should be patch.rpy , if you see it as patch.rpy.txt delete the last part

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's weird , It should be patch.rpy , if you see it as patch.rpy.txt delete the last part
Thank you.

My computer ain't hooked to the net, long story. Anyway I can't change the .txt cause there is no place to delete that part and my only choices are note and word.

That said, it's still a great vn so I can deal with the tenant speak. Thanks again for your time

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you.

My computer ain't hooked to the net, long story. Anyway I can't change the .txt cause there is no place to delete that part and my only choices are note and word.

That said, it's still a great vn so I can deal with the tenant speak. Thanks again for your time
It seems that your system renames the file when downloading it. is the patch in a zip. Try to download it and then extract the one file patch.rpy in the zip to the folder ..../Young_Again_0.5-pc/game/ .

• Red Heart

byd3

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes