Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zargon_games Tags need updated as here are now more in the game. Would help with drawing people to the game.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I didn't se where it said he was going to do that immediately. You yourself only said a couple of months... emotions can change gradually and that's internally consistent.
Just to be technically correct (not that I am saying you are wrong) but the MC was said to get an epiphany and changed his ways. He realized he loved his wife, helps his daughter, and helped his son. Then he worked to get them to his three tasks (now as the young neighbor kid) after that ephiphany.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Just to be technically correct (not that I am saying you are wrong) but the MC was said to get an epiphany and changed his ways. He realized he loved his wife, helps his daughter, and helped his son. Then he worked to get them to his three tasks (now as the young neighbor kid) after that ephiphany.
for some reason I thought that happened after

this goddess said that if MC hadn't died, he would have renewed his vow with his wife in a few months
did it happen before?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i trigger chapter 2
because after mc goes to sleep at the end of chapter 1
comes the message save here so no chapter 2 is this a bug or is the game broken??
anybody got any ideas as to how the game carries on??
thanks

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
how do i trigger chapter 2
because after mc goes to sleep at the end of chapter 1
comes the message save here so no chapter 2 is this a bug or is the game broken??
anybody got any ideas as to how the game carries on??
thanks
Hey, could you tell me which link you downloaded the game from? I just tested it and on my pc it goes to chapter 2 after bed scene

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nice game so far. I like the plot/story and the characters are well done. Graphics/renders are ok, some good animations, too. It has also some sound and music. Regarding the music: I placed some alternative tracks into the game while playing, but it's of course optional and can be switched to the original one at any time.

Mod info:
Main features:
- a choices help function (Walkthrough)
- alternative music for the game (can be switched from Mod-music to Original while playing)
- a jukebox function to play the music tracks manually
- a renaming feature for most of the main characters
- new: a Gallery Unlock patch

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off in the game while playing
Feb. 20, 2021
I've updated my Mod for the new game version v0.7 / Chapter 7
Info: I have now made an own Mod page for it: Link

Last edited:

215303j

Really nice game so far! I've not made a review yet because I think it's still a bit early (in particular, there aren't a lot of choices yet).

But I really like the story and how the body change made the incest turn upside down.
In that respect, it seems that the MC has not really caught on with regards to Emma's crush on him.

I love Emma btw. Really nice and refreshing character!

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
MC is loser and author make you feel like loser while playing. and it even not looks like 30 years old man in body of 19 years. it more like 15 years old loser in body of 19y.o. but with mentality of closet mommy boy. character with no personality.

Reactions: Professor Black

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Really nice game so far! I've not made a review yet because I think it's still a bit early (in particular, there aren't a lot of choices yet).

But I really like the story and how the body change made the incest turn upside down.
I like how it's more like an onion (layered) than being turned upside down. His body's sister is seriously down to fuck and suck his body's cock, while his actual daughter is his body's crush. And I'm definitely more interested in his body's mom than his actual wife :D On top of that, the girlfriend encourages body to be into sister, so hopefully she'll let him fuck his bio daughter so I don't have to dump her!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I like how it's more like an onion (layered) than being turned upside down. His body's sister is seriously down to fuck and suck his body's cock, while his actual daughter is his body's crush. And I'm definitely more interested in his body's mom than his actual wife :D On top of that, the girlfriend encourages body to be into sister, so hopefully she'll let him fuck his bio daughter so I don't have to dump her!
Yes. It makes one think about the difference between "mental incest" and "DNA incest". Like in Single Again, the MC is conflicted about having sex with girls he is not biologically related to, but has thought of as being his kids for many years.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Her face is the reason why I tried this one out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anna in some of the pictures looks like all she is missing is a wart on her nose and some green skin.

Can't we just push luvscock (Lucas's new name in my game) out in front of a bus instead of helping them as I really don't want to help them at all? I would much prefer to prevent him from achieving anything and make them look like a idiot. Unless you can help him by getting them a hooker or a gigolo since from his looks he looks like he could swing both ways.

I tend to change player names for shits and giggles so I changed Sebastian's default name to Unoriginal Player Name changed Paul's name to pathetic Elliot's to Idiot Lucas to luvscock and named the MC Ugly Dog.

The MC doesn't look like a teen he looks more like a 30+ year old but maybe it's his ugly face that makes him look older. We haven't seen what the wife looks like so I'm not sure if I'll be interested in her or not.

For me the sister and Emma are the ones I'm interested in getting with or helping.

I saw a few times during the party where the incest patch was missing a few spots where the sister was calling the MC roommate instead of brother. Might be fixed with the patch fix.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Missed a typo - kincky. Should be kinky.
Everything look's delicious. When did you learned to cook? should be Everything looks delicious. When did you learn to cook?

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Missed a typo - kincky. Should be kinky.
Everything look's delicious. When did you learned to cook? should be Everything looks delicious. When did you learn to cook?
Thank you ontach, it will be corrected in the next version

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I always have a weakness for girls that cry it's just something I hate to see and helping her is the right thing to do she just needs a bit of confidence about herself. Nice work so far and one game to keep an eye out for.

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yes. It makes one think about the difference between "mental incest" and "DNA incest". Like in Single Again, the MC is conflicted about having sex with girls he is not biologically related to, but has thought of as being his kids for many years.
I definitely prefer ones where there's some biological incest to it, but that story is at least interesting enough to keep me roped in.

Reactions: AJBit and ontach
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes