Mod Ren'Py Young Again - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C05WT] [KoGa3]

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
hey do we need to download both season 1 and two of the games to be able to use this mod and can the two parts of the game be in a same folder?
You need both game parts, and install it in different folders! You also need both mods, the one for season 1 and the one for season 2.

Apr 11, 2020
hey the part in chapter 8 where ruby calls and asks you about wanting to possible do that one thing with sis and for the mod that gives two green covered answers so i am asking is which one does what ?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hey the part in chapter 8 where ruby calls and asks you about wanting to possible do that one thing with sis and for the mod that gives two green covered answers so i am asking is which one does what ?
Well, it's been a while since season 1 for me. If I remember correctly that's when Zoe is asking for the "Ruby challenge"? Then you either can avoid that if you don't like to do that with Ruby or accept it and get some more scenes later on, your preferred choice.