Mod Ren'Py Young Again - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C05WT] [KoGa3]

Erosuke69

Dec 27, 2019
Hi. I did a quick testing for it, but for me it still worked. I would need a bit more infos what is causing the problem for you so I can help here.
I had a problem with the gallery not unlocking.
and I could not see the options to choose.
There was an error in some dialogs and I had to click ignore.
I can't send a test because
I deleted the game
Maybe it was a file transfer problem.
Season 2 worked fine.
Thanks for your work

Reactions: KoGa3
Sep 29, 2017
I had a problem with the gallery not unlocking.
and I could not see the options to choose.
There was an error in some dialogs and I had to click ignore.
I can't send a test because
I deleted the game
Maybe it was a file transfer problem.
Season 2 worked fine.
Thanks for your work
Did you maybe install the Season 2 mod in Season 1? I did that by mistake and got a ton of errors before I realized I got the two mixed up.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
As already assumed the early game release of Season 2 / Chapter 4 is now also available on F95zone, too.
But I will skip that version and wait for the full Chapter 4 Release! I don't do pre-versions anymore for this game.
Normally the full version gets public for free 1-2 weeks later after the early access anyway.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
PORT WT MOD S02C03 & GALLERY UNLOCKER TO S02C04.
CHAPTER 04 WITHOUT WT. Work 100% KoGa3, I only port to latest version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PD: I have not continued the WT mod in the new chapter because the mod was 100% made by someone else, so it would be taking advantage of other people's work. If I make a WT Mod I would create a simple WT Mod like the ones I have developed for other games before but it would not have all the advantages that KoGa3 grants in its developed mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomy75

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is there a difference between early version and the full version?
Depends a bit. There was one or two with bigger changes, but sometimes also they are even the same. But most of the time as already said above fixing spellings and game bugs reported from his subs.