Mod Ren'Py Young Again - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C05WT] [KoGa3]

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 1243666

Overview:
This Mod adds an ingame walkthrough, a renaming feature for
the important game characters and optional alternative music to the game.
Info: the incest-patch is already included in my Mod.

Sept. 17, 2022
Uploaded the patched Mod version v0.14a for the
also patched final game versionv 0.14 from Aug. 20, 2022

Updated: 2022-08-15
Game/Creator: Young Again / Zargon_games -
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.14aWT
Game Version: v0.14 final / Chapter 14 / Season 1
Language: English
Kinda curious: since this is marked "Complete" are you planning to mod Season 2? And if so, will it be here or in a new thread?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Kinda curious: since this is marked "Complete" are you planning to mod Season 2? And if so, will it be here or in a new thread?
Hi. I actually wasn't sure myself at that time if I should tag it with "finished" or not, also if I should make a new thread for a possible season 2 Mod. But since the game itself is probably using now also the old season 1 thread I will then do the same and remove the finished tag again.

About a Mod for season 2: not 100% sure so far, but most likely yes. Only thing is I'm a bit (much) behind with my own playthrough for the game (as feard I havn't had the time to play it since I dropped the music integration). So I maybe have to rethink for a few Mod features if I still can do them proper without even have played the game itself. But we will see.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1243666

Overview:

Sept. 17, 2022
Uploaded the patched Mod version v0.14a for the
also patched final game versionv 0.14 from Aug. 20, 2022

Updated: 2022-08-15
Mod Version: v0.14aWT
Game Version: v0.14 final / Chapter 14 / Season 1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod with
walkthrough+/cheating/renaming/gallery unlocker
Mod version v0.14aWT (~5MB)
-

Android basic port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.14aWT (~1GB)
-

some ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 1986013 View attachment 1986014 View attachment 1986015 View attachment 1986016
View attachment 1986017 View attachment 1986018 View attachment 1986019 View attachment 1986020 View attachment 1986021
s02 c01 ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
KoGa3
Was being nosy and noticed this in the change log:

S02C01WT (Nov. 19, 2022):
- New Mod for the also new game Season 1 - Chapter 1

Thought you should know.

Reactions: KoGa3

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1243666

Overview:

Nov. 19, 2022
New Mod for the also new game version Season 2 - Chapter 1

Updated: 2022-11-19
Mod Version: Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C01WT
Game Version: Season 1 - Chapter 14 (finished) / Season 2 - Chapter 1

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

==================
==================

Download Mod with
walkthrough/cheating/renaming/gallery unlocker
Mod version S02C01WT (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod S02C01WT (~196MB)
-

some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2179015 View attachment 2179016 View attachment 2179017 View attachment 2179018 View attachment 2179019
thx for the mod KoGa3~ :LOL:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So I am getting an error when I try to load a save. I tested it with a none modded copy and didn't get the error.

I started a new game and then tried to open the load menu, it gave me a similar error with a few differences.

Everything still works though you just have to push ignore, and it takes you to the load menu.
That's a strange issue. According your error logs the small pics for my added option to delete saves in the load or save screen are missing. But they are in my Mod Zip, just checked. I also did a fresh game + Mod install, had no issues.

Maybe re-download my Mod again and extract the files ones more into the .../game/ folder. And please check if this two files are also in the game folder then:
- button_delete_hover.png
- button_delete_idle.png

Reactions: Punto

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
That's a strange issue. According your error logs the small pics for my added option to delete saves in the load or save screen are missing. But they are in my Mod Zip, just checked. I also did a fresh game + Mod install, had no issues.

Maybe re-download my Mod again and extract the files ones more into the .../game/ folder. And please check if this two files are also in the game folder then:
- button_delete_hover.png
- button_delete_idle.png
Weird, I re-downloaded the mod again, and for some reason, I had everything except for "button_delete_idle.png" (from when I extracted the game/mod earlier). Sorry for that everything works fine now.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Im having this error

I tried to download the mod again, but this error persist
Weird, not sure why you get that. The mentioned variable 'KoGa3WTChange1' in your error log is actually set in my Mod. Is this when you load an old, but not correct season 1 save? Please try a new game with using "Use default options and start the game" and check if that works. I had once in my Mod test an issue when trying to load a save from season 1 which was refused. Unfortunately other then that I don't know what can cause your error.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Weird, not sure why you get that. The mentioned variable 'KoGa3WTChange1' in your error log is actually set in my Mod. Is this when you load an old, but not correct season 1 save? Please try a new game with using "Use default options and start the game" and check if that works. I had once in my Mod test an issue when trying to load a save from season 1 which was refused. Unfortunately other then that I don't know what can cause your error.
Im doing a clean route for season 2 since I cant load my save from season 1
I will try redoing a quick s1 route and see if the error persist.

Thanks.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Just to confirm, theres no error doing a clean start AND opening a season 1 save on right screen.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
KoGa3 ... hey bud, not sure if this is down to your mod but when using is and the incest patch I have noticed that whenever the MC talks about Anna with Ruby he refers to her as Anna and not Mom and sometimes also calls her Anna. If this is down to your moa is there any chance you can address correct it? Thanks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 ... hey bud, not sure if this is down to your mod but when using is and the incest patch I have noticed that whenever the MC talks about Anna with Ruby he refers to her as Anna and not Mom and sometimes also calls her Anna. If this is down to your moa is there any chance you can address correct it? Thanks.
Hi. This is already in the main game. I give the option to rename her, but actually don't change if it's her name in the game or using Mom (or Landlady...).

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm not 100% sure what you are asking in your comment, but there were one or two I-patch mess-ups in this current update (where the MC is talking to Ruby about Anna).

You can quickly fix them yourself though all you have to do is go into "chapter201.rpy" and find this [KoGa3AnnaName], then change it to this [annaYo!t].

Keep in mind any of the dialogue that has the MC talking to himself is meant to stay as "Anna" and not be changed to "Mom"

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not 100% sure what you are asking in your comment, but there were one or two I-patch mess-ups in this current update.

You can quickly fix them yourself though all you have to do is go into "chapter201.rpy" and find this [KoGa3AnnaName], then change it to this [annaYo!t].

Keep in mind any of the dialogue that has the MC talking to himself is meant to stay as "Anna" and not be changed to "Mom"
Thank you at last now i know how to change a bit the things. Make me really sad every time i read Anna istead of mom.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Thank you at last now i know how to change a bit the things. Make me really sad every time i read Anna istead of mom.

I think there is some confusion about this, the protagonist only calls her "mom" when he talks to her or someone close to the family, but for himself (think lines) she is Anna.

Edit: I see that you also mention that in some occasions he calls her Anna when talking to Ruby, that is wrong, I will correct it for the next update, sorry! (that's my mistake, not KoGa3's)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think there is some confusion about this, the protagonist only calls her "mom" when he talks to her or someone close to the family, but for himself (think lines) she is Anna.

Edit: I see that you also mention that in some occasions he calls her Anna when talking to Ruby, that is wrong, I will correct it for the next update, sorry! (that's my mistake, not KoGa3's)
Hi, thank you.
In truth it was not me who said that in some places MC occasions he calls her Anna when talking to Ruby. Was this other user HunkyDunx to say it.
But I took advantage of the Jellyluve 's advice, to understand more or less where to act. However knowing that in the next version will be fixed better, I am very pleased too.
Thank you