Mod Ren'Py Young Again - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C05WT] [KoGa3]

MrSWAG01

May 16, 2021
There seems to be something wrong with the Mod installation, the missing font file from your error log is in my Zip. I recommend to download my Mod again and maybe do a clean install.

Installation infos:
- install the main game first
- download and extract my Mod Zip in a temporary folder
- move the extracted files and the folder music into your game folder (should be ...\Young_Again-Chapter.11-pc\game\), overwrite existing files.
Bro Pudiste Actualizar el MOD?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. The Mod download link on my main page is the most current and should work for the game version chapter 11.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can you add an option to turn the incest shit off? I get it's the story, but it turns me off when he calls her mom and still tries to fuck her. Or at least give us an option to call her step mom, I'm better with the no blood relation incest.
First of all if you don't like incest, why do you even play a game that is fundamentally about the incest relationship between the MC and his family?

And if you still want to play the game even though it contains incest that doesn't suit you, you can always choose not to continue the relationship with MC mother (Anna) and sister (Ruby).

Also you can always support the developer on his patreon and then you will get a censored version which will not have incest until you additionally install the incest patch and since the version of the game available on f95zone which
KoGa3 used to create his walkthrough mod comes from subscribestar, it is an uncensored version and originally contains incest by default.
So it does not seem strange to you that you are the only one here asking a modder to change the game script especially for you because you do not like blood relatad incest? Because I find it rather strange because if I don't like a fetish that is in a game and it is unavoidable, I simply don't play that game and look for another one that only contains content that I personally like, rather than asking or even demanding that a dev or even a modder who makes a mod for a game changes the content in that game specifically for me.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
KoGa3 the dev said this- The only thing I can tell you is that the links shared here are not official, I have no idea if they've modified anything in the files. I recommend you to wait for the official release of chapter 12 which I'll do on Friday. To be sure, the main menu says chapter 12, and you see chapter 12 in the chapter selector? And to wait for public release as it has fixes and stuff.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 the dev said this- The only thing I can tell you is that the links shared here are not official, I have no idea if they've modified anything in the files. I recommend you to wait for the official release of chapter 12 which I'll do on Friday. To be sure, the main menu says chapter 12, and you see chapter 12 in the chapter selector? And to wait for public release as it has fixes and stuff.
Thanks for the info. Will better wait for the official release then.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hey is your mod walk through the same as zoey raven's walkthrough?
Hi. No, they are not the same. Maybe we have similar recommendations for the choices, but I have not checked that because I do my own WT recommendations for the Mod. Also: in my Mod the walkthrough is only a part of my Mod functions.

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Can you add an option to turn the incest shit off? I get it's the story, but it turns me off when he calls her mom and still tries to fuck her. Or at least give us an option to call her step mom, I'm better with the no blood relation incest.
First of all if you don't like incest, why do you even play a game that is fundamentally about the incest relationship between the MC and his family?

And if you still want to play the game even though it contains incest that doesn't suit you, you can always choose not to continue the relationship with MC mother (Anna) and sister (Ruby).

Also you can always support the developer on his patreon and then you will get a censored version which will not have incest until you additionally install the incest patch and since the version of the game available on f95zone which
KoGa3 used to create his walkthrough mod comes from subscribestar, it is an uncensored version and originally contains incest by default.
So it does not seem strange to you that you are the only one here asking a modder to change the game script especially for you because you do not like blood relatad incest? Because I find it rather strange because if I don't like a fetish that is in a game and it is unavoidable, I simply don't play that game and look for another one that only contains content that I personally like, rather than asking or even demanding that a dev or even a modder who makes a mod for a game changes the content in that game specifically for me.
The incest is avoidable, you can avoid romancing the daughter of the mc, as for the family and the mc they are not related since you are playing as the old dude that was given that body... so technically is not incest except romancing the daughter of the mc and that one is optional.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The incest is avoidable, you can avoid romancing the daughter of the mc, as for the family and the mc they are not related since you are playing as the old dude that was given that body... so technically is not incest except romancing the daughter of the mc and that one is optional.
It's DNA, so that makes it incest. Doesn't matter if the soul isn't related. The body IS.