Mod Ren'Py Young Again - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C05WT] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
The Walkthrough only Mod version and the Gallery unlocker are finished.

Still to be done: the full Mod version with the alternativ music tracks.
Hopefully I can finish it later today or tomorrow.

Some short notes to the Mod:
- The original game music is getting better with every game version. So a music Mod wouldn't be necessary anymore. But since I already have it for the former chapters, I will continue to update it. And you can always switch from my Mod to the original music anytime in the game anyway.

- My renaming feature has one little issue: the phone screen isn't updated with the new names becaue the old ones are probably integrated in the render picture of the phone. I already have an idea to even solve this problem, but that would be associated with a lot of work for me. So I'll postpone that for now...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note in between:
Unfortunately I probably won't be able to finish the Mod version with music today. It's because I need a new Mod function for it: Changing the game choices/variables. Because there are now already some routes in the game, I need to switch between them while adding and testing the music addon.

I will integrate this function later in the final Mod, too. Maybe someone else also needs that (but keep in mind that this is an advanced function, so be careful).

So far the important game variables are already added (mostly for the relationships with the main girls):

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this, but can i install only the walk? i am not very interessed in the music mod. I just wanna the walk.
So can i install only the walk?
Also do the walk mod work with incest patch?

Edit 1

Ok i try without the music and the game crash XD i put the music and the game go on without a problem. At last i know the answer now.
Thank you

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi sorry to ask this, but can i install only the walk? i am not very interessed in the music mod. I just wanna the walk.
So can i install only the walk?
Also do the walk mod work with incest patch?

Edit 1

Ok i try without the music and the game crash XD i put the music and the game go on without a problem. At last i know the answer now.
Thank you
The WT version of my Mod has no alternativ music. But: because I didn' t want to rewrite everything for it, I need the folder "music" also here. But there is in the WT version only a needed background image inside. In the (not finished yet) Mod version with music then also the alternativ tracks.

The I-patch is already included in my Mod.

Edit June 13, 2021:
I've finished the Mod version with all functions + music.

New: the "Walkthrough+" function. It shows a hint at game points when game variables caused branching paths/contents appear in the game (and you can change the choices/variables now in the also new added cheating option, too). So far I added that for the chapter 9 content.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please put WT and Cheats together minus the music.
I had actually planned to re-integrate these functions from the Audio Mod version into the WT Mod version with the next game/Mod update. But I'll have a quick look at it later today if I can do that already with this version v0.9.

Edit:
Fortunately, the effort for this was not too much, so I did it right away and integrated these functions and made a new Mod version v0.9aWT. Hopefully you have fun with it.

Last edited:

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
The game update from today says it's Game Version: Chapter 9 (Final)

The patch says it's Game Version: v0.9 Final / Chapter 9 (Final), except everything in this thread is like 2 months old...

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The game update from today says it's Game Version: Chapter 9 (Final)

The patch says it's Game Version: v0.9 Final / Chapter 9 (Final), except everything in this thread is like 2 months old...
Because game was not updated, only in main thread with game added some standalone short story called "Ruby's Night Standalone".

Reactions: Tinuss and AnimArts

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does this mod rename the original mc(Paul)?
No, just the "new" MC. I thought that would not be required. Well, if it's desired, I could integrate it for the next version of course.

Info:
Since game version v0.9final was released I made a little Mod rework/update in the meantime with some new functions.

Changes:
- added the Walkthrough+ hints to the missing game chapters 1-8
- a complete Mod UI overhaul
- New: a shortcut key ("Shift" + "k") for displaying my Mod menu
- New: additional game settings: game text size / textbox opacity / textfont outline / game quick menu (On / Auto / Off)
(in "Auto" move the mouse to the buttom of the screen to trigger the menu)

For now I updated only my Mod with all functions, the one without the music is in progress (maybe I wait till the new game version v0.10 is out).

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
No, just the "new" MC. I thought that would not be required. Well, if it's desired, I could integrate it for the next version of course.

Info:
Since game version v0.9final was released I made a little Mod rework/update in the meantime with some new functions.

Changes:
- added the Walkthrough+ hints to the missing game chapters 1-8
- a complete Mod UI overhaul
- New: a shortcut key ("Shift" + "k") for displaying my Mod menu
- New: additional game settings: game text size / textbox opacity / textfont outline / game quick menu (On / Auto / Off)
(in "Auto" move the mouse to the buttom of the screen to trigger the menu)

For now I updated only my Mod with all functions, the one without the music is in progress (maybe I wait till the new game version v0.10 is out).
Can you make it happen? Pls that would be great. :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you make it happen? Pls that would be great. :)
Since I somehow expected this I have it in the meantime already integrated...

Here a Mod patch for the additional renaming option of Paul.
(Info: please be sure to use it only with my new Mod version v0.9bAudio from this morning!)

Workupload
(removed link/KoGa3)

Installation:
- the game + my new Mod v0.9bAudio must be installed first
- download and extract the Mod patch file and overwrite the files in the game folder (...\Young_Again-Chapter.9-pc\game\)
That's it.

YoungAgain_10a.jpg YoungAgain_10b.jpg YoungAgain_10c.jpg

Info:
Sorry, it seems I've missed a file in my Patch Zip. But since I'm already uploading the corrected Mod files on my main page I remove the wrong link here

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nijuichi21

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Since I somehow expected this I have it in the meantime already integrated...

Here a Mod patch for the additional renaming option of Paul.
(Info: please be sure to use it only with my new Mod version v0.9bAudio from this morning!)

Installation:
- the game + my new Mod v0.9bAudio must be installed first
- download and extract the Mod patch file and overwrite the files in the game folder (...\Young_Again-Chapter.9-pc\game\)
That's it.

View attachment 1347051 View attachment 1347052 View attachment 1347053
Thank you very much.