Mod Ren'Py Young Again - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C05WT] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3: Try 'Workupload'. Took less than 5hrs for me.
As already said unfortunately (for me) the problem is with the internet on my end. I have extremely slow transfer rates since today - almost like in "good" old analog modem times... Even only opening this F95zone page feels like it takes an eternity.

A question:
If someone can post here or send me all game script files (the .rpy files, and please only them...) I could have a look about the game changes and maybe can do a "compatibility update" so at least my old Mod + a patch is working with the new game version.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

Frechdachs2004

Nov 24, 2020
As already said unfortunately (for me) the problem is with the internet on my end. I have extremely slow transfer rates since today - almost like in "good" old analog modem times... Even only opening this F95zone page feels like it takes an eternity. Today Internet surfing really feels like this:
View attachment 1497978

A question:
If someone can post here or send me all game script files (the .rpy files, and please only them...) I could have a look about the game changes and maybe can do a "compatibility update" so at least my old Mod + a patch is working with the new game version.

Reactions: ontach and KoGa3
Aug 22, 2021
A question:

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for sharing the files. I've tried to make already a full WT Mod, but it's of course a beta version since I still can't test it myself. Here the download links for it:

Download Mod beta version with
walkthrough+/cheating/renaming/gallery unlock v0.11betaWT (~3MB)
Workupload - MediaFire
(Nov. 15, 2021: removed the outdated links)

Again: this is a BETA version! I still don't have the new game release for testing so I even don't know if it starts...

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I can tell the opposite then. Neither the base game nor this mod works when trying to load my saves now.
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I still can't download and therefore test the game chapter 11 and my Mod for it. But if you want you can try I save from the end of chapter 10. Maybe this works for you.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I still can't download and therefore test the game chapter 11 and my Mod for it. But if you want you can try I save from the end of chapter 10. Maybe this works for you.
Also, the game has a chapter selector, you can star from chapter 11 without any save and answering a couple of questions, you follow the path you want.

Reactions: KoGa3 and ontach

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thanks for sharing the files. I've tried to make already a full WT Mod, but it's of course a beta version since I still can't test it myself. Here the download links for it:

Download Mod beta version with
walkthrough+/cheating/renaming/gallery unlock v0.11betaWT (~3MB)
-

Again: this is a BETA version! I still don't have the new game release for testing so I even don't know if it starts...
I haven't fully caught up with the Dev yet, but after a couple of gaming sessions, haven't had any problems, so seems to be all good here. Thank you so much for doing this!!!

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
Well, still can't download the game because of my Inet... But after I've checked onesmore the script files and found only one small bug in Ch10 (there was a little problem if you took only one portion) I decided to make my beta Mod with the bugfix now "official".

May 27, 2017
Info:
Well, still can't download the game because of my Inet... But after I've checked onesmore the script files and found only one small bug in Ch10 (there was a little problem if you took only one portion) I decided to make my beta Mod with the bugfix now "official".
I played the game from the start with the beta version of your mod installed, and everything was perfect, no problems. Thank you for your hard work! :)(y)

Sselxuyt

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about your INet woes. You do great work! Will there be an android port with your mod coming out? I'm more than happy to be patient if that's in the future.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your INet woes. You do great work! Will there be an android port with your mod coming out? I'm more than happy to be patient if that's in the future.
Thanks. Yes, it's still planned to do a port.

Edit:
Finished and added the Android port to the downloads

Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Here, in the 11, chapter the game crashes,
screenshot0040.png
when one of the two selections is clicked.
The game is blocked and no longer makes any feedback.

After closing it can no longer be started. The computer must be restarted.
And, after that in the galleries from the 6th chapter on, the scenes are gone.

Does anyone here also have this phenomenon ?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Here, in the 11, chapter the game crashes,
screenshot0040.png
when one of the two selections is clicked.
The game is blocked and no longer makes any feedback.

After closing it can no longer be started. The computer must be restarted.
And, after that in the galleries from the 6th chapter on, the scenes are gone.

Does anyone here also have this phenomenon ?
Had no issues in the game with the mod. I would download the game again, maybe there went something wrong.

Reactions: toccata

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Can you add an option to turn the incest shit off? I get it's the story, but it turns me off when he calls her mom and still tries to fuck her. Or at least give us an option to call her step mom, I'm better with the no blood relation incest.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3

Can't seem to be able to use this mod with the game I keep hitting a traceback error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There seems to be something wrong with the Mod installation, the missing font file from your error log is in my Zip. I recommend to download my Mod again and maybe do a clean install.

Installation infos:
- install the main game first
- download and extract my Mod Zip in a temporary folder
- move the extracted files and the folder music into your game folder (should be ...\Young_Again-Chapter.11-pc\game\), overwrite existing files.