Mod Ren'Py Young Again - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [Season 1: v0.14aWT / Season 2: S02C05WT] [KoGa3]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated my Mod for the leaked game version v0.13 / EP13 "Early release" after all.
Info: Since my update was a bit rushed (and I hadn't played some releases already now) I hope there aren't to many bugs in it.
Awesomeness, I will find out later, downloading it now. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Oct 6, 2018
Updated my Mod for the leaked game version v0.13 / EP13 "Early release" after all.
Info: Since my update was a bit rushed (and I hadn't played some releases already now) I hope there aren't to many bugs in it.
the only issue i saw is anna is being called paul.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks, I'll fix that.

Edit: I've fixed it in the meantime.
Bro, some of us use the patch, so, using the mom's name kind of messes up the immersion that the patch brings. But, for me it's an easy fix. I just change:

Code:
KoGa3AnnaName
to

Code:
annaYom
As you don't have a custom setting for it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Bro, some of us use the patch, so, using the mom's name kind of messes up the immersion that the patch brings. But, for me it's an easy fix. I just change:

Code:
KoGa3AnnaName
to

Code:
annaYom
As you don't have a custom setting for it.
I'm a bit confused - did I mess something up? As far as I know I did not change anything for the "annaYom" var (or the also available "annaYo" and "annaYo2"). I "only" changed the hard coded name Anna in the scripts to the variable "KoGa3AnnaName". Your variable switch is actually the same as rename her in my renaming function to Mom.
Btw, the patch is already included in my Mod (I changed that in the script.rpy)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm a bit confused - did I mess something up? As far as I know I did not change anything for the "annaYom" var (or the also available "annaYo" and "annaYo2"). I "only" changed the hard coded name Anna in the scripts to the variable "KoGa3AnnaName". Your variable switch is actually the same as rename her in my renaming function to Mom.
Btw, the patch is already included in my Mod (I changed that in the script.rpy)
No. You didn't mess anything up. But, seeing the mom's name is a little off when we are immersing oursaelves in it and using the patch. All I did was changed it so it shows it as "Mom' instead of 'Anna'.

Reactions: KoGa3

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
13 has been released public, at least it is available via Itch.io, so curious if this will need to be updated, or work just fine with it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
13 has been released public, at least it is available via Itch.io, so curious if this will need to be updated, or work just fine with it.
Since Zargon mentioned somewhere that there were no bugs in the early version and even the OP from the main game with the download links isn't updated so far either I think it should be no problem.
I'll check the public version in detail later and give a note on my Mod page if the Mod is compatible to it also.

Edit: just checked, the "public" release is actually the same download file as the "early" release. So there's no need for a Mod update, it should be compatible to it, too.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Quick info in between: Unfortunately is today my internet speed kinda garbage, still downloading the game (not even 50% after more then two hours...). Therefore not sure if I can update my Mod today. Well, we will see.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Quick info in between: Unfortunately is today my internet speed kinda garbage, still downloading the game (not even 50% after more then two hours...). Therefore not sure if I can update my Mod today. Well, we will see.
take your time - there are 3-4 choices only ... not really need a WT mod

Reactions: KoGa3