4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Bugs I found:
- The encounter you get when working out alone in the gym isn't functional.
- If you actually buy alcohol in the gay bar, you get transported to the bar at the beach (btw is there any point getting drunk?)
- You can't actually change your brothers name (this is a bug from the original game)

More suggestions:
-Masturbating during class! Like streaking, it can be done in increments: fantasising (getting an erection) during class -> adjusting yourself -> touching yourself -> secretly masturbating -> semi-openly masturbating (actively making a show for classmates near you, but not the teacher) -> openly masturbating in class. As of now, raising school (slut?) reputation is kinda hard. Aside from random encounter and "helping" the librarian, there isn't much you can do to raise it. Of course, if you're caught by the teacher you get sent to the principle's office. Depending on your school reputation and corruption, the both the player and teacher/principle will act differently. You're parent's corruption and relationship with you will also affect how they react. Side note, it's a bit weird that you can have sex with the librarian so easily... not sure if its a bug or not.

-Modelling for art class! Once you have enough beauty and physique, you get offered to model for art class, nakedly of course ;) Aside from raising your reputation, this can be another way to raise your streaking level. Once you're somewhat of an exhibitionist, you get horny during class and, with enough corruption and streaking level, you might een cum without touching yourself. A similar event can also be done with health class.

-Not sure if this is doable, but maybe we can have some permanent change to our character that affects their behaviour? Almost like an addiction to certain kinks. For example, every time the player displays themselves in public, a meter goes up (this meter will constantly decrease over time). If the player expose themselves frequently, the meter will be able to reach a threshold and after that, the player becomes an exhibitionist permanently. This means that the player will remove clothes automatically if clothes are worn long enough. When naked and in public, they might spontaneously masturbate. For more submersion, flavour text can be added during certain action. Other example for these permanent change include: sex addiction (must have sex periodically, maybe from a specific person), beastiality (like sex addiction, but with animals), cum addiction, etc.

-Lastly, an ending for Adam and Brother/Father. I'm kinda surprised a brother/father ending wasn't in the base game already (though maybe the mind-melt ending counts?). Adam is a great character so I wish he has his own personal ending too.
So many suggestions :) One by one:
- Encounter in the gym is something I started adding but moved to army. In the end it will be a new sex scenes and potential romance with a bodybuilder.
- I copied that alcohol part from the beach so this is why, forgot to change the redirection. Intoxication is something from the Young Maria game I think. From what I know the only impact it may have is when you return home drunk.
- Brothers name - will have to take a look
- Masturbation in class - interesting idea, I even had a gif for that but didn't want to add even more checks for first school update (it was messy as it is). I'll have to check where and how I could add these additional stuff. I'm kinda hesitant to focus on school so much as there are so many other topics to add so we will see. Helping librarian is something from my very first update when I was very green in all of this so this is why it is not depending on any conditions.
- Modelling for art class - this sound very naughty and I love it :D
- Addictions would require too much work and redo of a big portion of existing game. I want to play around with these mechanisc to see if I can force some actions on the main character (I have an idea for cum meter, if you are fucked a lot you would be forced at some point to expell all that cum from your ass) but it is at the bottom of my to do list.
- Adam was suppose to be a supporting character (just to meet and fuck), he doesn't even have his dedicated relationship points but I'll think about expanding his plot a bit.
- Dad and bro ending (the original one) was the slut one. I like it so I didn't change it so far but you are right, they deserve their own ending.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Hmm... Well one specific thing I would like to see is FTM Trans content mostly because i've never seen it in any game here, its always Futanari & Sissification but never Cuntboys & Masculinization.

There are a few ways I can imagine this:

1a: Involving the mother transitioning in game
The story could be about the Mother transitioning overtime through the main character, dad, and brothers support & involvement. (which would be cool if done right, but tricky and complicated)

1b: Involving the mother already transitioned before the game started, replacing the current mother with a trans dad character.
The most convenient path, we get a 2nd Dilf straight away and a complete set of Cis and Trans dads. But this means that you might have to rewrite some old content.

Taking the path of turning /replacing the mother into a trans dad can lead us both to Gay Ftm and Incest content and could even lead to Mpreg if you're comfortable writing it. It would be super hot to make a new member of the family with our new trans dad. Depending who's seed makes the baby it would be either a new younger sibling (dad), a younger sibling and niece/nephew (bro), or our son and younger sibling (main character).

2. A completely new ftm character.
This one is the simplest one since you just need to add new content and not rewrite old ones.

Last edited:

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hmm... Well one specific thing I would like to see is FTM Trans content mostly because i've never seen it in any game here, its always Futanari & Sissification but never Cuntboys & Masculinization.

There are a few ways I can imagine this:

1a: Involving the mother transitioning in game
The story could be about the Mother transitioning overtime through the main character, dad, and brothers support & involvement. (which would be cool if done right, but tricky and complicated)

1b: Involving the mother already transitioned before the game started, replacing the current mother with a trans dad character.
The most convenient path, we get a 2nd Dilf straight away and a complete set of Cis and Trans dads. But this means that you might have to rewrite some old content.

Taking the path of turning /replacing the mother into a trans dad can lead us both to Gay Ftm and Incest content and could even lead to Mpreg if you're comfortable writing it. It would be super hot to make a new member of the family with our new trans dad. Depending who's seed makes the baby it would be either a new younger sibling (dad), a younger sibling and niece/nephew (bro), or our son and younger sibling (main character).

2. A completely new ftm character.
This one is the simplest one since you just need to add new content and not rewrite old ones.
True, it is mostly M to F transformation in all games around and come to think of it I don't recall any FTM game. To be honest I'm not a big fan of transformations, I prefer to keep it just male. I'll think about it :)
Don't know if you know , I found it not so long ago and almost all games there focus around transformation both ways. I haven't check a lot of games there thou.

Reactions: rfox317

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
True, it is mostly M to F transformation in all games around and come to think of it I don't recall any FTM game. To be honest I'm not a big fan of transformations, I prefer to keep it just male. I'll think about it :)
Don't know if you know , I found it not so long ago and almost all games there focus around transformation both ways. I haven't check a lot of games there thou.
Ah, yeah sorry. Thanks for letting me know about it. There's no need to do any kind of transformation content if that's not your thing. If you do end up adding Trans/Ftm content though, how would you do it, if at all?

I do think it's better without the transformation so an post-transition transman is the more suitable option for this game, which is a bit close to realism and a swift F2M transition would be too unrealistic for the game. I know that this is an extremely personal hang up of mine, but I'm also hoping that it's the mother being changed into a transman, for that sweet double dilf set and because I am way into gay incest. I'm not attracted to women, let alone milfs. Fucking the dad is great, but doing it while cuckqueaning the mother gives it a bad aftertaste. I just feel dissatisfied and it pains me that there's a member of the nuclear family that cant indulge my gay incest kink with and that I have to share the dad's dick with a person that I'm can never be attracted to. If she was a transman, this hang up I'm having would be solved. But this just selfish wishful thinking on my part.

Oh. I remembered about some games posted on tfgames that didn't come to mind at the time of my post, games with TF mechanics like Corruption of Champions 2, Trials in Tainted Space, and Lilith's Throne make it possible for your main character to go through that transformation from M2F and F2M. Though, as always, this is never really engaged as a meaningful story element by any of these games. It's just that compared to the abundance of sissification and futanari's, the lack of the opposite content really sticks out to me. Since I'm also way into Mpreg so games where I can play as a cuntboy or a transman and breed like a rabbit in heat would make the top of my favorite list easily.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Ah, yeah sorry. Thanks for letting me know about it. There's no need to do any kind of transformation content if that's not your thing. If you do end up adding Trans/Ftm content though, how would you do it, if at all?
I don't think I'll be adding any transformation into the game. It is already packed with other content and if I would add mother transformation into dad#2 I would need to redo half of the home scenes with her.
As a consolation prize I can share that there will be some additional family scenes when uncle will come to visit ;) He is very close with Marcus father and he would like to be close with Marcus as well ;)

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I don't think I'll be adding any transformation into the game. It is already packed with other content and if I would add mother transformation into dad#2 I would need to redo half of the home scenes with her.
As a consolation prize I can share that there will be some additional family scenes when uncle will come to visit ;) He is very close with Marcus father and he would like to be close with Marcus as well ;)
Niiiiiicee :D

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
- I copied that alcohol part from the beach so this is why, forgot to change the redirection. Intoxication is something from the Young Maria game I think. From what I know the only impact it may have is when you return home drunk.
I have an idea that I'm going to implement (well, at least try. Just like you I'm learning all this twine/JS/HTML/Sugarcube stuff) on the game I'm doing but I'd like to share it regarding intoxication. We can have random sex scenes where "shady" guys taking advantage of our protagonist, it's sorta like Non consent sex. it may be a random passage triggered when marcus is totally drunk. Think of it like the rape scene of the night, but happening randomly during the day.

Reactions: rfox317

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I think I could add a trigger to a global checks (under StoryCaption) but random goto scenes could brake ongoing plot. For example if character would be drunk and go to jail it could trigger additional scene during jail sequence that in the end would have to lead back somewhere. So in the end it could get you out of jail. I don't feel confident enough to add something like that, at least for now. I would want to add it to force bath, cum expel and others but it will have to wait.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I think I could add a trigger to a global checks (under StoryCaption) but random goto scenes could brake ongoing plot. For example if character would be drunk and go to jail it could trigger additional scene during jail sequence that in the end would have to lead back somewhere. So in the end it could get you out of jail. I don't feel confident enough to add something like that, at least for now. I would want to add it to force bath, cum expel and others but it will have to wait.
yeah, it can be a pain in the ass and may break another events happening at the same time. I admire you, I can't even do multi colored links on twine correctly, and you are dealing with this monster game.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I've been reading this thread cause is entertaining but now I have to ask
Unruly are you single? Cause I want to marry you.
In my curriculum there is my great cooking and head skills
Are you on Linkedin?

I am not currently accepting resumes for new husbands at the moment; but, while I am very busy, I could make time to train a new pup. Cooking and head skills are essential. Must be housebroken. All applicants will be tested with the box (and the gom jabbar). Proficiency in WordPerfect a plus.

All future marriage applications should be submitted through conversations or on my game discussion thread. I'd hate for this thread and Randiel's amazing work (the amount and quality of content you have produced is unbelievable) to be overshadowed by my many future suitors.

Unruly

Last edited:

rfox317

May 19, 2019
So many suggestions :) One by one:
- Encounter in the gym is something I started adding but moved to army. In the end it will be a new sex scenes and potential romance with a bodybuilder.
- Brothers name - will have to take a look
- Masturbation in class - interesting idea, I even had a gif for that but didn't want to add even more checks for first school update (it was messy as it is). I'll have to check where and how I could add these additional stuff. I'm kinda hesitant to focus on school so much as there are so many other topics to add so we will see. Helping librarian is something from my very first update when I was very green in all of this so this is why it is not depending on any conditions.
- Modelling for art class - this sound very naughty and I love it :D
- Addictions would require too much work and redo of a big portion of existing game. I want to play around with these mechanisc to see if I can force some actions on the main character (I have an idea for cum meter, if you are fucked a lot you would be forced at some point to expell all that cum from your ass) but it is at the bottom of my to do list.
- Adam was suppose to be a supporting character (just to meet and fuck), he doesn't even have his dedicated relationship points but I'll think about expanding his plot a bit.
- Dad and bro ending (the original one) was the slut one. I like it so I didn't change it so far but you are right, they deserve their own ending.
Glad to hear Dad and Bro are getting their own ending(s). I really liked that you expanded on the brother content...even with the one scene I saw when Marcus had a friend over. Couldn't find brother at the beach though...was that not there even though the flavor text said he was? I also second the drunk sequences as alt-noncon and more school stuff if you are able to get to it at some point and were it not to break everything. Expel sounds interesting too, my PC should probably have done that a few times some days. Looking forward to more when you can, and if ever there's a way to support you.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
All future marriage applications should be submitted through conversations or on my game discussion thread. I'd hate for this thread and Randiel's amazing work (the amount and quality of content you have produced is unbelievable) to be overshadowed by my many future suitors.
Well I would be one of these suitors so I'm totally ok to keep it in this thread :D

yeah, it can be a pain in the ass and may break another events happening at the same time. I admire you, I can't even do multi colored links on twine correctly, and you are dealing with this monster game.
It is easy to get lost in the code but I usually work better in chaos. Plus it is a bit more easier to get familiar with something when you have already an example in front of you.
I'm doing this game for 2 reasons:
1 - Young Marcus is awesome game but it needed something more inside
2 - I want to learn how to do these kind of games and get better familiar with the mechanics. I had basic programing long time ago in the university but I forgot most of it.
With all this knowledge I got from Young Marcus I already started working out foundations for another game I want to make (spoiler: I'll be taking a lot of scenes from Spartacus ;) ). Don't worry, I want to finish Young Marcus first before posting anything new.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Are you on Linkedin?

I am not currently accepting resumes for new husbands at the moment; but, while I am very busy, I could make time to train a new pup. Cooking and head skills are essential. Must be housebroken. All applicants will be tested with the box (and the gom jabbar). Proficiency in WordPerfect a plus.

Unruly
I still didn't read Dunes, To be honest. Also, I am more the eager to be train by you, sir. Also also I may have a primal kink, never had a chance to explore this.
Well I would be one of these suitors so I'm totally ok to keep it in this thread :D

It is easy to get lost in the code but I usually work better in chaos. Plus it is a bit more easier to get familiar with something when you have already an example in front of you.
I'm doing this game for 2 reasons:
1 - Young Marcus is awesome game but it needed something more inside
2 - I want to learn how to do these kind of games and get better familiar with the mechanics. I had basic programing long time ago in the university but I forgot most of it.
With all this knowledge I got from Young Marcus I already started working out foundations for another game I want to make (spoiler: I'll be taking a lot of scenes from Spartacus ;) ). Don't worry, I want to finish Young Marcus first before posting anything new.
Young Marcus was one of the first NSFW games that I played and it open a very welcome side of me, so you making more of this game is something that I will always treasure.
That being said I fell like the endings that you put in the game is kinda shortlived in comparison to the old ones. I would love to help with that aspect of writing if you allowed me to (and when I get time, cause its vestibules time in my country and it's the 3th time that i try to enter in a college)
You are awesome and i will surely be here to see your future projects
And I'm probably poly, so we can share unruly

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
That being said I fell like the endings that you put in the game is kinda shortlived in comparison to the old ones. I would love to help with that aspect of writing if you allowed me to (and when I get time, cause its vestibules time in my country and it's the 3th time that i try to enter in a college)
As I mentioned before, I'm not a good writer, never had it in me to create long, passionate stories. I write short and straight to the point, without too much description around, so I'm open to any help with the endings :) If you want send me your ideas via message.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I heard that this game has some kind of cum dump ending. Is this true? If so, How do I get it?
Mindless Cumdump: after extreme sexual events (gangbangs, threesomes and rapes) you have a small chance of getting on this path. You know you are on this path if when you go to sleep (sleep in your bed) after the extreme sex you will get a special dream talking about that encounter. You now have a month to go to a therapist (from your room) or after 29 days (and 3 more sex dreams, roughly one at week) you will get this ending.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It was a surprise when serialaries added the cumdump ending, I wasn't expecting it at all, and was the first one I got because I'm a cheapstake and didn't wanted to spend 700 bucks on the therapist.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
It was a surprise when serialaries added the cumdump ending, I wasn't expecting it at all, and was the first one I got because I'm a cheapstake and didn't wanted to spend 700 bucks on the therapist.
Sure blame the cost of a therapist for you ending up as a cum dump. I admit my problems with cum addiction. Maybe it’s time to look inward.

unruly

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes