4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I enjoyed playing this game. Many characters and various scenes were the best. I'm writing in anticipation of what's coming next. So I'm curious, do I have to make a new save for this update?
Depends on the update, as I sometimes re-do some of the core mechanics or additing a new attribute then a new game is required.
For the current update I'm working on (and I'm still not in half of the planned scope :( ) new game will be required.

gothboi

Jan 29, 2020
Are you still open for suggestions? Cause I thought about spy cams, also how about a new location, the garden, sunbathing and a swimming pool. Plus you can view out of the bathroom window aswell as the living room but how about seeing in? Lol sorry in advance if these have been suggested as theirs alot to read lol.

deadrising123

Apr 9, 2019
Really liking all the stuff this game already has, great job! To add to the brainstorm, having some sort of school bully that you get involved with after the pants-ing incidents would be nice. Otherwise getting used by a frat would also be interesting. (you can tell I'm more into young guys lol)

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Are you still open for suggestions? Cause I thought about spy cams, also how about a new location, the garden, sunbathing and a swimming pool. Plus you can view out of the bathroom window aswell as the living room but how about seeing in? Lol sorry in advance if these have been suggested as theirs alot to read lol.
Open like Marcus ass :D
I like spy cams and sunbathing ideas. Swimming pool is already in the game, public not a private one. There will be a private pool later in a game but it will belong to someone else.... someone rich.... but that is just an idea for now in my head ;)
Bathroom window will also get one scene.
Really liking all the stuff this game already has, great job! To add to the brainstorm, having some sort of school bully that you get involved with after the pants-ing incidents would be nice. Otherwise getting used by a frat would also be interesting. (you can tell I'm more into young guys lol)
Frat is already added in my current developed update but I'm not too happy with it. It is only one scene for now and I will expand it in the future.
Bully and some forced sex sounds nasty, will add it as well :)

Men are Radiant

Nov 13, 2020
Minor thing; I do understand why you removed some sections from the wardrobe but I do like the idea of using it to dress (maybe it could only be used to put on clothes whereas you can undress wherever though programming ease is far more important), there were some interactions which depended on your level of undress (including undershirt) which could be interesting to expand upon (potentially as middle stages in the school storyline) and though very minor, you cannot equip the athletic socks or the ring any longer as the slots for equipping them are gone (if readded maybe they could be added alongside some "sportswear" shop that sells the underwear that you start the game with as well as some of these items).

While I understand and appreciate keeping the game small and organized (starting with adding to the framework was definitely a good choice), some additional separations between shops for clothing could help divide the look the player is going for. Wonderful additions so far though, your writing is excellent and the additions you have made to the story are some of the best I have ever read in an html game like this.

With you and writers like unruly, alexxx, and aryn around the M/M genre has become so much more clean, diversified, and polished My dick thanks you.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Minor thing; I do understand why you removed some sections from the wardrobe but I do like the idea of using it to dress (maybe it could only be used to put on clothes whereas you can undress wherever though programming ease is far more important), there were some interactions which depended on your level of undress (including undershirt) which could be interesting to expand upon (potentially as middle stages in the school storyline) and though very minor, you cannot equip the athletic socks or the ring any longer as the slots for equipping them are gone (if readded maybe they could be added alongside some "sportswear" shop that sells the underwear that you start the game with as well as some of these items).

While I understand and appreciate keeping the game small and organized (starting with adding to the framework was definitely a good choice), some additional separations between shops for clothing could help divide the look the player is going for. Wonderful additions so far though, your writing is excellent and the additions you have made to the story are some of the best I have ever read in an html game like this.

With you and writers like unruly, alexxx, and aryn around the M/M genre has become so much more clean, diversified, and polished My dick thanks you.
Modification of that Inventory was a nightmare so sadly I don't plan to revisit it or add additional stuff. Reaction to the clothes Marcus is wearing is something that I may add in the future :)

MarkMM

Aug 10, 2020
Sorry, but there is something wrong with The Castle.
I already turn on the bdsm setting but he still says there is nothing

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hi all,

Small announcement. We started a discord chanel to keep the discussion going and also create a community for horny geeks like you.
1615107310133.png
Invite:

So far we have only few games in there but, hopefully, with time it will grow and you will be able to find all your beloved gay games and their creators there.
Go check it out for more updates.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Status update: I managed to wrap up office and extra jobs (created a bit more in these that I planned). Still few additions to be added to other storylines and overall testing so you can expect next update around Friday (hopefully).
Uncle part sadly has to be postponed. This update is big enough already.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes