4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
whats the difference between this game and the original? should I play the original first?
This one has more... well everything. I took the original game and added/modified I think every location. So no need to play the original (which still is an amazing game) as all the characters and locations are in this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: panaeon

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

whats the difference between this game and the original? should I play the original first?
Not at all. The original is one of the best HTML gay games I ever played, but the expansion gets it to a whole new level, I recommend you to play the expansion right away.
This one has more... well everything. I took the original game and added/modified I think every location. So no need to play the original (which still is an amazing game) as all the characters and locations are in this one
The real difference is Jerry's storyline that was completely changed. In the original, there are some straight/bi possibilities at school and at home (though it's bugged). The side works through the phone are different and not sexy. There's also the customization of the MC at the start (though it has no purpose outside personal tastes). Otherwise, randiel's version is way better and will be even better when he can add the finishing touch.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: panaeon and randiel

Briantoot

Feb 10, 2023
I love the expansion version but why can’t you customize yourself like in the original version like your eyes, hair, lips, and cock size? That would really be great.

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
I love the expansion version but why can’t you customize yourself like in the original version like your eyes, hair, lips, and cock size? That would really be great.
Well, since the Game is more or less a total conversion of a hetero-sexual-themed game, it takes a while to fill in all the code and gay-themed stories and images/gifs/videos. And since Randiel had a bit of a hiatus phase (which is quite normal for any human being, btw.), I'm sure once he could overco/um/e that - no matter how long it might take -, we'll get an even more "refined" version eventually.

So, I'd recommend patience until then and enjoying the other cool Gaymes out there, if you think you've already discovered all the possibilities in the available version of the Gayme.

Yet, I understand your inspiration about asking for this - but since I do not know the original hetero-sexual-themed game, I don't know how complex the modifications for the options of the reactions in the scenarios might becum for the different body-types then - sounds like a hell lotta work, but - of course - also really fascinating and curiosity-inspiring about what the different options might do then.
- And, thinking of the work needed to implement this with text and code and gifs, pngs, videos feels quite overwhelming just imagining it. I'd need to split these into little "work-load-packages", too, and reward myself for achieving each one of them thoroughly to work through something like that. But being cheered-on would probably help much more than "nagging passengers" asking "when are we there?", if you get my point here? ;)

So, let's cheer Randiel on for even the tiniest little step in spirit, mind or even body (sometimes taking walks, going on little trips etc. can nurture inspiration, too, I know) he can make to meet his "Muse" again. "Positive re-inforcement" is the only strategy, that works - not just for our furry friends :WeSmart::lepew::giggle:

Cheers!

Last edited:

maturewood

Jun 3, 2021
Version 0.10 is live! :cool:

It took some time but I finally managed to finish it. My original plan was to finish the game with this update but due to some problems along the way, I decided to split "the final update" into two. This update introduces some major changes to a few core functionalities so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND starting a new game.

Huge thanks to the testing team for helping me find all the bugs <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get the update here:
(I'm testing new storage, hope it will work)
MEGA link: Mega

Online version has been updated (THANK YOU unruly DogBoy):

Join us on

Happy New Year and Happy Fapping
View attachment 1567481

The link of online version does not work anymore. Any updated link?

Ben Hardy

Oct 19, 2021
hi randiel, for some reason I cannot join the discord server, was there anything that I should do so that I can join?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
hi randiel, for some reason I cannot join the discord server, was there anything that I should do so that I can join?
Probably link expired, even thou I selected an option that it should never expire. Discord is weird sometimes.
Try this one:

Also also, a piece of good news. I'm aiming for the end of May with the final update of YM :)

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Can anyone help me with the guide of Dad please
With what exactly? Remember to have any sex scene with dad/bro you need to first visit Uncle a few times to unlock incest scenes.
Full list of all scenes and where/how to find them: (it may be a bit outdated)

Reactions: surfpup
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes