• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ayun1987

Nov 10, 2021
so to get the weird sound stuff to occur, it is at or after 00:00 there are different images if you are naked or clothed, and brother/father corruption
I know how trigger the robbery (check the guide for Home ID 35), it happens often. What I don't know, is how to trigger the night after robbery (Home ID 36/37, again, check the guides). The only prompt I ever got is "You hear some weird sound" and that prompt is the prompt for Home ID 35, not 36/37.

Talonix

May 3, 2019
I know how trigger the robbery (check the guide for Home ID 35), it happens often. What I don't know, is how to trigger the night after robbery (Home ID 36/37, again, check the guides). The only prompt I ever got is "You hear some weird sound" and that prompt is the prompt for Home ID 35, not 36/37.
They are additional scenes added on to the Robber scene if the conditions are met, not seperate scenes. If you meet them, the dad checks out your hole and ends up fucking upu, and then there’s one paragraph where the brother fucks your mouth.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes